Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Fresh start - EHPRA 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello to everyone Smile

Just a little introduction first: I am a girl, I will be 29 years old in a couple of days. I joined the forum back in 2013. but haven`t done anything, only lurking. Finally in March this year I bought Ultra success 4G and listened to it for 2 months. But then I bought EHPRA 2.0 because:
- more advanced technology,
- EHPRA will clear the resistance so all future subliminals will be "soaked in" faster
- who doesn`t need EHPRA Big Grin

Right now I am 10 days into EHPRA and this will be my first time journaling here Blush I have been reading other EHPRA journals and I don`t think I can be that observant like you people Big Grin but I will try!

What I have noticed so far:

1. Dreams - although having vivid dreams and recalling them is normal for me, I have noticed they have become different..not sure how to explain it...more complex and I feel different when I wake up. It is as if I can feel the subliminal processing it in the dreams. And then I read somewhere on the forum where Catman says that Shannon has programming where it processes through dreams. So something is definitely happening!
2. I remember the 1st day I listened to EHPRA I felt peaceful, happy. That feeling goes up and down a bit mostly I now feel less stressful and more zen, as if everything will work out.
3. Have not been feeling depressed or angry like some people here. I have not felt any resistance so far. Pretty smooth so far. Not sure if that is good or bad.
4. Did have some headaches, not sure if that is related to the subliminal or not.

Estimated listening:
Depends, but anywhere between 8-16 hours a day. But mostly 12 hours. That would be 7-8 hours during night when and then a couple of hours during the day. For example 2 days ago I listened to only 8 hours when I slept because I was out all day. Yesterday I listened to 16 hours cause I was home all day. Always through speakers. I listen to ultra silent track almost exclusively.

Soooo...that`s it for now Big Grin
Hello cataleya, and welcome.

Did your headaches maybe coincide with the day you used the sub for 16 hours?
16 hours of 5.5G might be a lot for some people.
Thanks for this! I have subscribed to your thread, because I'll be starting EPPRA2 in just a few weeks... playing it overnight in our bedroom on ultrasonic.

Although each of us reacts differently, I speculate that there may be some "intra-sex" similarities. So, if I keep an eye on your reactions and whatever outliers you might notice, it may help anticipate (or remove the surprise from) my own wife's reactions, if any.

Regards,

Ron
(06-09-2016, 04:59 AM)Freud Wrote: [ -> ]Hello cataleya, and welcome.

Did your headaches maybe coincide with the day you used the sub for 16 hours?
16 hours of 5.5G might be a lot for some people.

Thank you Freud Smile The 1st time I had a headache I think it may have had something to do too much EHPRA listening hours so I shut it down and I felt better later. But the other day I only listened for 7-8 hours and still had a headache...might be just work stress? But I am gonna have to pay more attention to see if there is a pattern.
(06-09-2016, 05:02 AM)Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this! I have subscribed to your thread, because I'll be starting EPPRA2 in just a few weeks... playing it overnight in our bedroom on ultrasonic.

Although each of us reacts differently, I speculate that there may be some "intra-sex" similarities. So, if I keep an eye on your reactions and whatever outliers you might notice, it may help anticipate (or remove the surprise from) my own wife's reactions, if any.

Regards,

Ron

Awesome! Yes I did notice a lack of women journals in here Big Grin Will your wife know that she is listening to EHPRA? Smile
(06-09-2016, 05:08 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Yes I did notice a lack of women journals in here Big Grin Will your wife know that she is listening to EHPRA? Smile

Ha! No. When she asked me "what are you listening to?" I replied "a subliminal self-help track. You know "i'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!""

She kind of nodded and smiled indulgently. I don't even know if she realizes that ASC (my current sub) is playing on ultrasonic over the large bluetooth speaker on the desk in our bedroom.

She humors me, but she thinks this is all "X Files" stuff. She still thinks chiropractors are quacks (though she doesn't give me a hard time for my regular adjustments).
(06-09-2016, 04:56 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to everyone Smile

Just a little introduction first: I am a girl, I will be 29 years old in a couple of days. I joined the forum back in 2013. but haven`t done anything, only lurking. Finally last March I bought Ultra success 4G and listened to it for 2 months. But then I bought EHPRA 2.0 because:
- EHPRA will clear the resistance so all future subliminals will be "soaked in" faster

Right now I am 10 days into EHPRA and this will be my first time journaling here Blush I have been reading other EHPRA journals and I don`t think I can be that observant like you people Big Grin but I will try!

1. Dreams - although having vivid dreams and recalling them is normal for me, I have noticed they have become different..not sure how to explain it...more complex and I feel different when I wake up. It is as if I can feel the subliminal processing it in the dreams. And then I read somewhere on the forum where Catman says that Shannon has programming where it processes through dreams. So something is definitely happening!
2. I remember the 1st day I listened to EHPRA I felt peaceful, happy. That feeling goes up and down a bit mostly I now feel less stressful and more zen, as if everything will work out.
3. Have not been feeling depressed or angry like some people here. I have not felt any resistance so far. Pretty smooth so far. Not sure if that is good or bad.
4. Did have some headaches, not sure if that is related to the subliminal or not.

Estimated listening:
Depends, but anywhere between 8-16 hours a day. But mostly 12 hours. That would be 7-8 hours during night when and then a couple of hours during the day. For example 2 days ago I listened to only 8 hours when I slept because I was out all day. Yesterday I listened to 16 hours cause I was home all day. Always through speakers. I listen to ultra silent track almost exclusively.

Great results so far... Glad you feel Peaceful and Happy. Check to see if sound is to loud and/or listening too long with exposure for the headaches ? Hope this helps Smile

Just a little introduction first: I am a girl, I will be 29 years old in a couple of days. I joined the forum back in 2013. but haven`t done anything, only lurking. Finally last March I bought Ultra success 4G and listened to it for 2 months. But then I bought EHPRA 2.0 because:

Estimated listening:

Hey Cataleya

Welcome Smile I guess its more of a welcome to your first journal rather than a welcome to the site Smile but either way welcome.

Where in the world are you from? Just curious not necessary to say.

I have also started E2, so feel free to read my journal which is in the MEN's area and now I have literally just finished listening for 3hours today and clicked stop on my player while typing this so awesome lol

I will post my 3hour/3rd day update today too.

Regarding your headaches, it could be due to maybe not easing into the subliminal and starting with 8hours or more a day? I know that the subliminal in this case must be eased into slowly which is why I began with 1hour, then 2 hours and today on my 3rd day, its 3hours.

So see if that is the case, however either way, reducing the hours is the solution I believe. So reduce 1 day and see. If it persists, reduce the next day by an hour, and so forth until you read a day where it hasnt caused any discomfort. Even if that is only listening for 1hour, so be it, its still supposed to be equal to I think 6.5hours or 8.5hours (check my journal, its there in the first post).

I then suggest you maintain this listening for atleast 3 days to 7days and then increase.

Patience is the key with these subliminals it seems.

Big Grin
(06-09-2016, 05:27 AM)Jones Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2016, 05:08 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Yes I did notice a lack of women journals in here Big Grin Will your wife know that she is listening to EHPRA? Smile

Ha! No. When she asked me "what are you listening to?" I replied "a subliminal self-help track. You know "i'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!""

She kind of nodded and smiled indulgently. I don't even know if she realizes that ASC (my current sub) is playing on ultrasonic over the large bluetooth speaker on the desk in our bedroom.

She humors me, but she thinks this is all "X Files" stuff. She still thinks chiropractors are quacks (though she doesn't give me a hard time for my regular adjustments).

Lol

That is gonna be awesome! I think it will be interesting for you to observe the EHPRA effects on her, I wonder if she will notice anything Tongue you mentioned you are listening ASC now, I assume she is also exposed? Have you notice any changes on her?
(06-09-2016, 07:49 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: [ -> ]

Estimated listening:

Great results so far... Glad you feel Peaceful and Happy. Check to see if sound is to loud and/or listening too long with exposure for the headaches ? Hope this helps Smile

Yeah I did lower the sound a bit. I saw people mentioning the app Frequensee to measure the sound. How loud should it be according to that app, does anyone know?
(06-09-2016, 09:54 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]

Estimated listening:

Hey Cataleya

Welcome Smile I guess its more of a welcome to your first journal rather than a welcome to the site Smile but either way welcome.

Where in the world are you from? Just curious not necessary to say.

I have also started E2, so feel free to read my journal which is in the MEN's area and now I have literally just finished listening for 3hours today and clicked stop on my player while typing this so awesome lol

I will post my 3hour/3rd day update today too.

Regarding your headaches, it could be due to maybe not easing into the subliminal and starting with 8hours or more a day? I know that the subliminal in this case must be eased into slowly which is why I began with 1hour, then 2 hours and today on my 3rd day, its 3hours.

So see if that is the case, however either way, reducing the hours is the solution I believe. So reduce 1 day and see. If it persists, reduce the next day by an hour, and so forth until you read a day where it hasnt caused any discomfort. Even if that is only listening for 1hour, so be it, its still supposed to be equal to I think 6.5hours or 8.5hours (check my journal, its there in the first post).

I then suggest you maintain this listening for atleast 3 days to 7days and then increase.

Patience is the key with these subliminals it seems.

Big Grin

I fear I am not that patient, maybe EHPRA will change that Tongue
Thank you for the warm welcome! Don`t worry, I am already reading all the journals on EHPRA here, including yours. As I mentioned before, I lurk around the forum quite a lot Big Grin but I will be commenting more from now on. Oh, and I am from Croatia, a country in Europe.

Also I think some of you may have gotten the wrong picture...I had only 2 headaches in 9 days of EHPRA. But in case they repeat shortly I will know it`s the subliminals.
(06-09-2016, 10:37 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]

Estimated listening:

Yeah I did lower the sound a bit. I saw people mentioning the app Frequensee to measure the sound. How loud should it be according to that app, does anyone know?

Hey Cataleya my last post on my journal was about this app, and the volume should be the same as you would have for the masked track. Then you test the silent track at this volume. The db reading I think should be around -30, but what I think you need to see if that the graph goes up around the 20khz level.

To be honest, I'm waiting for people to comment on that post of me to inform me if what I did was correct, so keep watching my journal too, to see both what I did and also what others advise me.

Also, I've attached an image of what I saw on my frequensee app so have a look at this incase it helps you and do comment to let me know
(06-09-2016, 10:44 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]I fear I am not that patient, maybe EHPRA will change that Tongue
Thank you for the warm welcome! Don`t worry, I am already reading all the journals on EHPRA here, including yours. As I mentioned before, I lurk around the forum quite a lot Big Grin but I will be commenting more from now on. Oh, and I am from Croatia, a country in Europe.

Also I think some of you may have gotten the wrong picture...I had only 2 headaches in 9 days of EHPRA. But in case they repeat shortly I will know it`s the subliminals.

haha lets hope E2 helps us both them!

You are welcome and I myself have been here a year, tried ERPHA v1 then changed to MLS 5G, and neither got results or was able to get 8hours listening a day, however now I will be able to and have immediately begun with E2, and yes I'm impatient but I've learnt that in this universe, patience always wins so heres to success! lol

I am also from Europe Smile

Oh i see well okay, it seems you are able to evaluate your headaches well then.
(06-09-2016, 11:59 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2016, 10:37 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]

Estimated listening:

Hey Cataleya my last post on my journal was about this app, and the volume should be the same as you would have for the masked track. Then you test the silent track at this volume. The db reading I think should be around -30, but what I think you need to see if that the graph goes up around the 20khz level.

To be honest, I'm waiting for people to comment on that post of me to inform me if what I did was correct, so keep watching my journal too, to see both what I did and also what others advise me.

Also, I've attached an image of what I saw on my frequensee app so have a look at this incase it helps you and do comment to let me know

Great, thanks for the heads up, I will keep an eye on your journal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8