Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Choose the next Exp.Sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, wish I didn't have to end the EPHRA 2.0 run early but I'm getting too content and that combined with the procrastination is not helping me get stuff done that I need to. I think I have sufficiently cleared out what I needed to get cleared out in order to make my next runs very effective. So, was going to do AM6 Refresher next but have been debating back and forth if thats what I really want to do at the moment (especially with all the excitement about AOIS right now). So, I'm leaving my fate in your guys hands.
With how intriguing your E2 experiment was, I voted for AOSI. Wonderful work on that by the way, very big respect to you!

Using your experimental technique, along side Shannon's newest powerhouse, should make for fantastic research possibilities.

I'll be keeping a very close eye!
Thanks Catman, very much appreciate it! Like you I am very interested to see how this might interact with AOSI. With E2 it was like one day I barely had any of the bullet points then when I woke up after the MDMA enhanced E2 session I pretty much had all of them as you saw in my E2 review. Since AOSI has even more Words per min (along with new tech) I should be able to squeeze even more programming in that 3-4 hour time window when the fear center of my brain is pretty much shutdown. At the same time, I wouldn't mind being self actualized Via AM6 Refresher. My only concern is whether the 5G subs would have enough power during that 3-4 hour window to be super effective like E2 was. Then again I pretty much cleaned house with E2 so it might be a moot point. Regardless, we shall see how the voting goes first though.
That will come in time. I already have a couple ideas for you to try, which can be discussed later.

The theory behind it is very sound, I get the premise.

I look forward to reading more a great deal. Thank you for your diligence, and for your courageousness in going off the beaten path and sharing for all to benefit.

I applaud your efforts, 100%!
Catman: Yeah, I will be glad to hear your ideas as this goes on. I already have an idea I will be implementing soon. I sort of hinted at it in my journal. Apparently the same substance I will be taking to promote growth in my brain in order to recover from the physical damage the PTSD did to me has also been found to promote fear "extinction". Will be reporting on how well that goes in tandem with what I'm doing now.

As of right now seems like most of the verdict is to do AOSI next. Will still wait like 2 days just to make sure but just downloaded the sub just to get ready. If SM and LTU still end up being the second place winners I will probably run either of those after AOSI is permanent. Looks like i'm going to be having a summer full of FWBs. Sounds good to me.
Hahaha I just voted for AOSI and I seen that is winning by far. Cool.
Yeah I think your notoriety comes from the magnet subs AOSI should be interesting
Hmm just had a idea. I'm probably going to do SM refresher after my AOSI run ,which will probably go for 3 months if not longer. Shannon has already said that AOSI will derail SM but I thought of something else. Is it "possible" that SM could piggy back off of AOSI power. I'm thinking of it this way: you do AOSI for a couple of months and then switch to SM. Your subconscious starts picking up on the aura part in SM and says, "Hmm well, I know how to make a really powerful aura due to making the AOSI aura. So, same thing except these specific 7 Auras instead". Could in this way the SM auras could be piggy backing on the power of AOSI's Aura since the subconscious already has experience with making the AOSI aura. Will be interesting to find out. Would like anyone else opinion on this matter, seems intriguing.

Only thing is, if this were to happen it might suck in a way. Suppose your subconscious follows the instructions but makes all 7 Auras as powerful as with the AOSI aura. Can't imagine how much you would need to eat to power 7 Auras of that magnitude @_@!
Nope, not possible, as I explained in the other thread you posted the question in.

I am curious, how did E2 affect your PTSD, and how long did you run it again?
Directly, I could feel E2 working on some deep crap I had. The only problem is because of the nature of PTSD (Its very, very fear based since it puts your mind in survival mode) it felt like a fight every step of the way. There were times I had to take a break (sometimes a few days, the longest being 2 weeks) because the PTSD was fighting the suggestions tooth and nail. I think the component that I felt working the most though was, imo, the OE3. Before I had looked up ways to combat my PTSD but ever since I was on E2 I researched like crazy different ways I could cure it and actually followed through implementing the ideas. Even when some didn't work out too well (Iboga, Nootropics,etc) I still didn't lose hope and kept on trying. Eventually I went through with the MDMA therapy and that pretty much cured it. Up until the time I stopped it, I think it had been 2 and half months.

I do have a question though Shannon , even though I felt the results personally myself, is it theoretically possible that subliminal suggestions would become more effective if say you are in a state where you have no fear? Since fear is the the major reason why we resist in the first place. Just wanted to get a professional opinion because it felt like after I had that 3-4 hour window (when the MDMA suppressed my fear response and I was listening to E2) when I woke up It felt like I just accepted all the suggestions as my reality. There was also one other thing I wanted to get your opinion on too that I only told a few people in PM. When I woke up my whole mind felt "sore". It was the same "Soreness" I would feel as if I had listened to the sub for too much without rest, except this felt like my whole brain. It took about 2-3 days for me to feel no soreness at all.

P.S. I posted the overall results in post 7 on my journal (http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7530.html)