Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Pure focus on DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I did 90 days of DAOS now I will continue with DAOSI.
I'm not sure what to think of my run of DAOS. I didn't experience any physiological and behavioral changes and I didn't feel anything special.
I had no episode of a woman showing an interest in me during that run at least no woman I met in my town during daytime/night-time.
However, during that run if you followed my journal I manifested a number of women in my life. Those were women that I knew online from Instagram or Facebook and that I was attracted to but they werent showing any interest in me. During my DAOS these women started to show very strong interest.
right now, I'm in a situation where the three most attractive women I know are also the three most attracted women to me. In that case, we could say that DAOS fulfilled its promises to be a tool to be attractive to the women I'm attracted to.

Now, I'm wondering what will happen with DAOSI. I look forward to see how things involve.

I hope this run will be more interesting than DAOS 4G.
DAOSI day 1

I listened to 7 loops of ocean surf with headphone (8h45).
I didnt feel anything in particular and my overall state is unchanged.

I did feel significantly warmer at some point and I opened the window (its 14 °C - 57 °F)
But, I'm not sure if this is the sub or the breathing exercise I did which often cause bodyheat
Eat something Wink
DAY 2

*I had a very vivid and sexy dream last night. It was about a woman who come to my office and sexually seduce me.

* Listened to DAOSI for 7 loops with headphone. I had two instances where I experienced peak of joy.

* Had the urge to clean up my place and I did it abit however I have too much work today for a full clean up.

* Came to the realization that I consume too much sugar which possibly can negatively affect my aura? Went to Amazon to look for books on the subject but most books have negative reviews with people lamenting about contradictory advices, unhealthy recipes and un-realistic diet plans.
If you are knowledgeable on the topic let me know. I'm eager to learn from you.

* No IOIs

* No extra heat before my tantra class. The extra heat started during or after my tantra. I assume it is caused by the 20 minutes of tantric breathing. I still feel very warm.

* I went to the park to read a book as I was sitting on a bench there was a young nice cute girl coming in my direction. But, she made a deliberate move of walking behind my bench to avoid any type of contact with me.
You would except better treatment after 90 days of DAOS and 2 of DAOSI.
Will I be the only guy for whom these subs only provide so-so results ?
After that incident, I left the park and bingo!! I was face to face with her Wink heheh, She seemed pissed off and angry. We avoided eyes contact and looked away. I walked in direction of a supermarket.

* In the supermarket, in the queue at the counter, the woman at front me was a barbie style woman a blonde with long hair, tanned skin, blue eyes and big boobs. She turned her head in my direction, we had eyes contact for 3 seconds before she broke it and had her merchandises processed by the clerk. She turned again in my direction to tell me that the next counter was available.

Thats it for today.
Re sugar - simple carbs like sugar are absorbed more quickly in the digestive process, so earlier-to-process organs like the liver take the majority of the incoming energy and attempt to distribute it. If it's not needed it will be stored into fat cells. Complex carbs take more energy to digest and whatever isn't broken down and absorbed by the end will be excreted instead of stored.

The immediate energy from sugars is more useful during or right after a strenuous activity like working out, where all other eating times complex carbs like sweet potatoes are the carbs to have.
(06-06-2016, 09:08 AM)SurferJoy Wrote: [ -> ]DAY 2

*I had a very vivid and sexy dream last night. It was about a woman who come to my office and sexually seduce me.

* Listened to DAOSI for 7 loops with headphone. I had two instances where I experienced peak of joy.

* Had the urge to clean up my place and I did it abit however I have too much work today for a full clean up.

* Came to the realization that I consume too much sugar which possibly can negatively affect my aura? Went to Amazon to look for books on the subject but most books have negative reviews with people lamenting about contradictory advices, unhealthy recipes and un-realistic diet plans.

* No IOIs

* No extra heat before my tantra class. The extra heat started during or after my tantra. I assume it is caused by the 20 minutes of tantric breathing. I still feel very warm.

* I went to the park to read a book as I was sitting on a bench there was a young nice cute girl coming in my direction. But, she made a deliberate move of walking behind my bench to avoid any type of contact with me.
After that incident, I left the park and bingo!! I was face to face with her Wink heheh, She seemed pissed off and angry. We avoided eyes contact and looked away. I walked in direction of a supermarket.

* In the supermarket, in the queue at the counter, the woman at front me was a barbie style woman a blonde with long hair, tanned skin, blue eyes and big boobs. She turned her head in my direction, we had eyes contact for 3 seconds before she broke it and had her merchandises processed by the clerk. She turned again in my direction to tell me that the next counter was available.

Thats it for today.

I would say you're getting results, but you're discounting them because they're not what you're expecting.

If you haven't had that response before from tantric breathing, then it was the sub.

The girl walking behind the bench to avoid contact with you was very likely having an ASD moment. When she seemed pissed off and angry, it was likely because of one or both of the following:

* She was being aroused and attracted, and strongly did not want to be, likely because she was involved and would have had to face some serious consequences.
* She had not had enough time within your aura to be affected fully enough to change her mind.
* You may have seemed to be following her.

The blonde locking eyes with you for 3 seconds was also significant. That's a long time to lock eyes.
(06-06-2016, 02:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2016, 09:08 AM)SurferJoy Wrote: [ -> ]DAY 2

* No IOIs

Thats it for today.

I would say you're getting results, but you're discounting them because they're not what you're expecting.

If you haven't had that response before from tantric breathing, then it was the sub.

The girl walking behind the bench to avoid contact with you was very likely having an ASD moment. When she seemed pissed off and angry, it was likely because of one or both of the following:

* She was being aroused and attracted, and strongly did not want to be, likely because she was involved and would have had to face some serious consequences.
* She had not had enough time within your aura to be affected fully enough to change her mind.
* You may have seemed to be following her.

The blonde locking eyes with you for 3 seconds was also significant. That's a long time to lock eyes.

And don't forget the second time she turned around to tell him that the next counter is available. Maybe not significant, but definitely out of the ordinary. At least from my experience.
Yes, that would probably indicate that she was having an ASD response.
@apollolux , thanks for the info on sugar.

DAY 5

* No IOIs

* No hunger

* I almost fell asleep while listening to the sub. It seconds time it has happened. The first time, I did fall asleep for several hours. It was a strange way to fall asleep it remind me of the effect of binaural beats.

* dry mouth?. I think I need to drink more water while listening to this sub.

* One of my recent online contact is a stunning blondie. When I chatted with her today, I told her that we should meet. She replied in a way that imply that its never going to happen. I stopped talking to her. Its certainly the last time I talk to her.
You guys certainly seem to be having a polar response to this sub!

But I think I have figured out why a few of you are apparently trying to resist it, and I'm working on that.
(06-09-2016, 11:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You guys certainly seem to be having a polar response to this sub!

But I think I have figured out why a few of you are apparently trying to resist it, and I'm working on that.

I'm curious, what do you think is the reason(s)?
Basically there was a way to potentially misinterpret the RG technology module script under certain unusual circumstances. When it is misinterpreted according to what I intended for it to mean and do, it triggers resistance instead of helping to enable. I have adjusted the wording so that it does not produce that reaction anymore.
DAY 6 and 7

On day 6 during the afternoon, I listened to the sub with my headphone.
40 - 50 minutes into the sub I started to be very tired.
Later on, I fell asleep to only wake up very late in the night. I missed a half-day of work and I have a lot to catch up with...
I decided to only listen to the sub during the night to avoid productivity disaster with my work.
On the night of Day 6 to 7, I listened to the sub from my speaker while sleeping.
On day 7 (today), I woke up at my regular time, well rested feeling fine and ready to work. I had a series of vivid dreams most of them meaningless. In one of the dream, I was with Brad pitt in a dinner and he said he actually is a trance channel and then he started channeling a radio channel, the music was coming out his mouth without him moving his vocal cords.
In another dream some guy is trying to sell me an expensive suit.

None of these dreams had something to do with DAOSI as far as I can tell.
Did you know that it takes a huge amount of energy to power these advanced subs? And it takes just as much energy, if not more, to resist them. And guess what happens if you don't power them externally, as the script is instructing you to do, or you try to resist them?

Depending on how you try to resist them, it will deeply exhaust your brain, and you fall asleep as a consequence.
Pages: 1 2 3 4