Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which subliminal should I use and Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong thread area, please can you move it accordingly.

Secondly I APOLOGISE for the length of this, since I'm simply asking a question and seeking help but I hope you will kindly read it all and assist me as I'm genuinely eager to fix myself Sad

Thirdly, I've been trying to seek this answer from my forum journal but decided it may be best to have it all here in 1 place to see what you all believe is best for me. I hope this can help anyone else in my position too.

I am a student, a mature student and back at uni. I am now at the end of my 1st year and realised that no matter how many dreams and hopes I have of being a great student, I still have the same bad habits and feelings that I always had as a student since high school. Prior to high school I was fine I believe, but in high school witnessed my academic performance and habits fall.

So after many peoples advice on here I purchased my first sub which was MLS 5G. To be honest I have had issues in trying to maintain an 8hour a day listening schedule as explained in my journal, but i haven't given up and aim to fix this by listening to a sub for 8hours a day all through summer and making it a habit I continue into my 2nd year.

I now however have had a year to reflect on my studying habits and regime. I realise that i do or exhibit the following (and thus believe perhaps MLS 5G isn't right for me but another sub will be, but which?)

1) I feel content and complacent and don't do any work UNTIL a deadline literally is hours a way or a day away, then I get moving and worrying and feeling the stress. - I procrastinate I think is another way or putting this and I believe I procrastinate either due to fear or complacency or lack of drive even though I at times feel super motivated inside. There is a disconnect from what I consciously want and what I'm actually doing.

2) I feel overwhelmed sometimes by the material load and other times I feel cocky/confident/complacent.

3) I have many goals, from wanting to wake early to wanting to exercise etc and whenever I should study I avoid it by focusing on lesser priority things such as planning my goals, and trying to workout how to do them - basically I avoid the studying.

3B) I also I think feel sometimes I need everything to be in order, and start at the start of the hour (such as 4pm/4 o'clock) rather than start where I am - I think this could be a perfectionist attitude?

4) I feel tired sometimes when I should study rather than study yet will have the energy to go out, or sit in watching youtube/movies etc.

5) I go to school for just 1 hour, return and then feel I've done a days work and do nothing else.

6) I may study for 1hour then relax thinking I've done a lot and can relax.

7) I am not organised and get overwhelmed by having papers and notes all over the place. I look at other students, particularly girls, who have their notes in order, who have a system yet I don't.

8) I have hand writing that I don't like reading again so don't read my notes, or I just see pages of writing and this with my hand writing puts me off.

9) I have notes and books to read, notes to make etc but I seem to put it off as explain above until the last minute and I don't know why.

10) Time. I don't know why but time always comes up in my thoughts, such as there isn't enough time. I don't know how to explain it but sometimes I feel I don't have enough time.

11) Sometimes when I do study its slow slow slow, yet when there is a deadline, i get way more done in that time.

12) as you can imagine with the above, I feel fear and angst and stress and confusion and overwhelm too.

The above are the things i believe I have noticed. I am a bright guy, a clever guy but I'm failing at using my potential and working to my potential and it really bothers me.

The above are the things I have noticed but below I will list the things that I actually want and hope for and dream of in my mind, the expectations that I have etc:

1) I want to enjoy and love studying and being an academic.

2) I want to enjoy and love reading text books and being an A class student, such as those in movies.

3) I want to be successful in my pursuits and dreams and goals.

4) I want to have discipline and focus that I enjoy, where I can wake early sleep early and focus on my studying and school work.

5) I want the teachers to be impressed by me, and my peers at school to respect me.

6) I want to be a goal achiever, someone that is doing what he needs to do, to achieve his goals, whether that be school, learning an instrument, losing weight, eating right, hitting the gym etc. or all of this.

7) I want to be someone that others look at and think wow how does it do it all and achieve high grades or success.

8) I want to do and use smart studying techniques rather than long winded slow approaches and thus study smart.

9) I want to be smart, have common sense, pick up things quick and easily and achieve success

10) I want to have great time management, where I can switch and focus on tasks due to time etc.

11) I want to enjoy my dreams and goals and pursuing them because when i do think about the negative aspects of my goals, I feel and see things such as boredom and stress and missing out on life or fun, or facing cold dead mornings or boring early nights.

So please can someone help me

ps: could it be self sabotage that I'm doing? or simply lack of discipline? I don't know this either or what it is that I have or why so please help
I'm done taking notes, summarize, and analyze the problems that you have. And my guess from the beginning right most of it (if not all of it) is based on fear. Here are a few:
  • Procrastinate
    1. fear of failure
    2. fear of discomfort of doing something hard
  • Stressed
    • Fear based ideal - worried about getting it all done (have and ideal I will done it prefectly and on time), feel fear that this ideal won't come true
  • Worry
    • Obvious
  • Only can get more done when there is a deadline
    • You can get more done when there is a deadline or other pressure that is because you cannot procrastinate anymore

The same thing with other problems, only varies. Which is based on fear.

And the things you want to accomplish, some also based on fear and the other one really explained what are you afraid of.

E2 is my suggestion, it was because a.) It contains everything you need, including the "just in case" module, just in case there is a problem behind them. b.) has advanced technology c.) there is a feature on the E2 very useful if due fear you avoid the goals that You need to to accomplish to gain success.

So, use E2, focus on what you are trying to accomplish. Relax. Focus with one thing you want to accomplish or change. If you want to learn to exercise, focus only on that. Start with small things. Clear away distraction, turn off the internet, block websites, etc. Make sure you have enough energy, some tips: get good enough night sleep if possible, exercise, take naps, take break (try search pomodoro technique on google), drink a lot of water, eliminate the things that makes your energy level decrease, walk, play.

Slowdown, focus on the now.
Quote:I suggest trying for 8 hours of MLS at sleep, because if you cant do that none of the other subs, UM, OP, LTU, wont work either (suggested minimum usage time). LTU was a great help to my sons study habits and life habits.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this quoting thing right, so will see by previewing this message but yes thank you. I have literally just created a post about the frequency of my apple mac book pro laptop so please do have a look at that too. This will definitely help me towards getting the 8hours for sure: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7540.html

Quote:AM would do it too but it could be a rough ride and could take many runs.
sorry AM would do what?

Quote:The only sub I know of where you can listen less than 8 is E2. I dont think motivation is its forte.
really? are you sure because I have literally been glued to the EPRHA 2.0 sales page today and not found anything suggesting you can listen to it for less than 8hours.

Quote:Whatever you use The Slight Edge is a great book.
Thank you so much, I have found this on amazon and going to order and read this for sure. if you have any other books that you can recommend then please do.

Thank you also for taking the time to reply I appreciate it
Thank you to you too for taking the time to reply to my post and for also taking the time to make notes and analyse my problem. it really means a lot and thank you.

Quote:I'm done taking notes, summarize, and analyze the problems that you have. And my guess from the beginning right most of it (if not all of it) is based on fear. Here are a few:
Thank you very very much. If it is based on fear then may I ask what made you suggest EPRHA and not the OF subliminal?

Quote:
  • Procrastinate
    1. fear of failure
    2. fear of discomfort of doing something hard
I understand and yes never knew procrastination was fear based at all Smile

Quote:
  • Stressed
    • Fear based ideal - worried about getting it all done (have and ideal I will done it prefectly and on time), feel fear that this ideal won't come true
  • Yes this makes sense too thank you, and this is where the perfectionist attitude I think also stems from, wow never thought it was fear.

Quote:
  • Worry
    • Obvious
  • sorry obvious? are you saying this is fear too or something else?

Quote:
  • Only can get more done when there is a deadline
    • You can get more done when there is a deadline or other pressure that is because you cannot procrastinate anymore
  • yes so what is this fear too?

Quote:The same thing with other problems, only varies. Which is based on fear.

And the things you want to accomplish, some also based on fear and the other one really explained what are you afraid of.
    sorry what do you mean by this, I've no idea what the other ones are if not fear?

Quote:E2 is my suggestion,
    EPRHA 2.0 yes?

Quote:it was because a.) It contains everything you need, including the "just in case" module, just in case there is a problem behind them.
    Sorry what is this "just in case" module? and what do you mean by just incase there is a problem behind them?

Quote:b.) has advanced technology
    this is the most advanced subliminal so far from what I understand, but when I read the journals I haven't seen anyone get super fast results, or have I missed those journals?

Quote:c.) there is a feature on the E2 very useful if due fear you avoid the goals that You need to to accomplish to gain success.
    really? what is this please?

Quote:So, use E2, focus on what you are trying to accomplish. Relax. Focus with one thing you want to accomplish or change. If you want to learn to exercise, focus only on that. Start with small things. Clear away distraction, turn off the internet, block websites, etc. Make sure you have enough energy, some tips: get good enough night sleep if possible, exercise, take naps, take break (try search pomodoro technique on google), drink a lot of water, eliminate the things that makes your energy level decrease, walk, play.
    easier said than done but thank you so much, it always helps being reminded Smile

Quote:Slowdown, focus on the now.
    sometimes I slow down and do nothing but sit at my computer and waste time rather than study :/
    Use EPRHA 2 for at least 3 months, just read other members journals and testimonials as to why.
    (06-01-2016, 12:25 PM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]Use EPRHA 2 for at least 3 months, just read other members journals and testimonials as to why.
    Thank you very much for replying articfox and helping me. It seems that so for EPRHA 2.0 is what all are suggesting to me. I have searched the journals and couldn't find anything concrete regarding their success with EPRHA 2.0 but ill try and find something
    I'd say E2 aswell. There is definately great reports of it in journals, this thread may help if you look at the latest posts http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1451-p...#pid111668
    I would recommend you to try LTU. It makes you to be discipline, loving and proud on your self.

To be a smart and an educated person, trust me that it's not easy. Life is about learning and it takes times. When I was on the primary school (3rd grade, i remember), that was the first time for me having the 1st rank in my class. Of course, I didn't care about that stuff. To have a good achievement academically wasn't in my mind. I was still young and loved playing games.

I remember that my teacher said that I was diligent and so calm, the very calm student in that class. It might because my habbits. There are only two the most important things since I got the first rank in the class,those are playing and didn't forget my study. School and playing.

The bad thing :
    Since then, my parents kept forcing me to keep studying and must have the 1st rank more and more. And it end when I passed the high school. I hate it, d**n. But I know my parents wanted me to become a better person. But you know it makes me "introverted". I didn't have much friends, didn't enjoy socialize. BAD.

The good news:
    I'm no problem with studying. I love it.

But don't say that i'm smart or dilligent like in the movie or in your imagination, Lol. I didn't study every day, every night. You wanna kill me?. Of course, I did have much arguments with my parents. From that time, I do what I wanna do, and studying whenever I want but everything was scheduled and in control.

Well, The story is too long. Ok, back to the topic. You must pass stage by stage to finish the game.

But, talking about which subs, I would say LTU will help you. You must be discipline. LTU has even more benefits for you. Something called "Love and gratitude". That's good. Try it for 3 months then go to IYGSH (I haven't tried this, but it's in my list) and I think it will help you. Many journals with good resnponses to this one.

Good luck.
    (06-01-2016, 09:36 PM)Noah Chandra Wrote: [ -> ]I would recommend you to try LTU. It makes you to be discipline, loving and proud on your self.

To be a smart and an educated person, trust me that it's not easy. Life is about learning and it takes times. When I was on the primary school (3rd grade, i remember), that was the first time for me having the 1st rank in my class. Of course, I didn't care about that stuff. To have a good achievement academically wasn't in my mind. I was still young and loved playing games.

I remember that my teacher said that I was diligent and so calm, the very calm student in that class. It might because my habbits. There are only two the most important things since I got the first rank in the class,those are playing and didn't forget my study. School and playing.

The bad thing :
    Since then, my parents kept forcing me to keep studying and must have the 1st rank more and more. And it end when I passed the high school. I hate it, d**n. But I know my parents wanted me to become a better person. But you know it makes me "introverted". I didn't have much friends, didn't enjoy socialize. BAD.

The good news:
    I'm no problem with studying. I love it.

But don't say that i'm smart or dilligent like in the movie or in your imagination, Lol. I didn't study every day, every night. You wanna kill me?. Of course, I did have much arguments with my parents. From that time, I do what I wanna do, and studying whenever I want but everything was scheduled and in control.

Well, The story is too long. Ok, back to the topic. You must pass stage by stage to finish the game.

But, talking about which subs, I would say LTU will help you. You must be discipline. LTU has even more benefits for you. Something called "Love and gratitude". That's good. Try it for 3 months then go to IYGSH (I haven't tried this, but it's in my list) and I think it will help you. Many journals with good resnponses to this one.

Good luck.

Thank you so much and now I'm confused because there are great arguments for E2 on this thread and now you have posed great arguments for LTU so I'm confused :/

I just don't want to waste time on a sub I don't need thats why I'm concerned and trying to make the right choice.
    (06-03-2016, 03:20 PM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]You could even do an E2/LTU stack for a month at a time or 3 months at a time. That would be cool. You already bought E2 just save for LTU and get it if you need/want to.

How? I have never read or heard of this and I searched the forum but nothing. So please can you explain thoroughly and how you know this because I can buy LTU right now too. It means I really become strict on spending next few months but I know I can do that, so I am prepared to invest in LTU with E2 immediately but really need to know that this isn't just a guess my friend and also how to do this.

My goal is to listen to e2 for 32x3=96days. I am therefore prepared to push in LTU in that if the human brain can deal with it and if its something shannon agrees with too.

Shannon can you tell us what you also think please?
    (06-04-2016, 05:49 AM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]No not at once, sorry. I meant use them for say 3 months each and then swap them every 32 days or something. LTU has EHPRA 1 in it as well.
    Thank you.
    I just read an LTU journal by Jonathan4all and his results overall after 6months were positive but he never got over his procrastination and other things in the LTU.

So I'm really now hoping that E2 clears a lot of my junk and enables LTU to work superbly. Im so hopeful and optimistic but yet some part of me wonders if results are still the same for people whether they use 5G or 4G or 3G even. Its as if people aren't getting everything that a sub promises, what do you think?
    (06-04-2016, 05:56 AM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]
    (06-01-2016, 11:31 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
    Quote:The only sub I know of where you can listen less than 8 is E2. I dont think motivation is its forte.
    really? are you sure because I have literally been glued to the EPRHA 2.0 sales page today and not found anything suggesting you can listen to it for less than 8hours.

Quote:Whatever you use The Slight Edge is a great book.
    Thank you so much, I have found this on amazon and going to order and read this for sure. if you have any other books that you can recommend then please do.

Thank you also for taking the time to reply I appreciate it

Yeah Shannon suggested to someone in his journal (I think heavysm) who used E2 too much to try it at different amounts, 3/5/8 hours I believe. But if you can do 8 its still recommended I think.

You will be glad to read that book, the principles will change your life, Eslima5 from here put me onto it.

thank you I understand and I can't wait to read it during the summer