Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BIATBW(S) vs Aura of Sexiness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, this post is to ask a simple question to people who have used both BIATBW(S) and Aura of Sexiness. Which one gave you better results? Please don't answer unless you have used both for at least 90 days each. Thank you.
What if someone's running AOS+one of the other two in tandem? In that instance how can one tell which results are which?
(05-13-2016, 08:49 AM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]What if someone's running AOS+one of the other two in tandem? In that instance how can one tell which results are which?

Well then you're answer is not exactly what I'm looking for as like you said, it is hard to tell which one is doing what, but you're still welcome to give your thoughts about how you feel while listening to each one Smile
I was hoping more people would add their opinions to help people decide between these two attraction subliminals. I guess not enough people have tried both. I've already tried Aura of Sexiness 3g and 4g with great results, now I'm testing BIATBW, hopefully i can tell which works for me best.
(05-19-2016, 04:47 AM)RoaringLion Wrote: [ -> ]I was hoping more people would add their opinions to help people decide between these two attraction subliminals. I guess not enough people have tried both. I've already tried Aura of Sexiness 3g and 4g with great results, now I'm testing BIATBW, hopefully i can tell which works for me best.

It is not that not many people have used these two subs. It is that people who have used AOS used did not have to use the other sub because they are somehow similar.
and since you formulated your question with "only those who have used both subs"then you can not really expect many answers. If you ask peopld to simply tell of their experience with one of these subs, then you might have more responses and then you can compare the results.
What kind of results did you get from AOS 3G and 4G, RoaringLion?

Also, I doubt that there would be anyone who ran each of the three subs for 90 days each, so there won't be any feedback regarding that. Although I'm always interested in any sorta feedback from anybody who have used attraction subs in general, cause it is curious to know which one is actually better. I've always preferred the description of BIATBWS, since it is supposed to make women approach you aggressively. I'm not sure if AOS does that as well?

But anyway, now that Shannon is developing AOS + BIATBWS in 5.5G, I'm just gonna go with that sub instead.
They are not that similar, they produce different results.

Daos makes you appear attractive. Biatbw makes you think you're attractive.
(05-25-2016, 11:49 AM)Sickologist Wrote: [ -> ]They are not that similar, they produce different results.

Daos makes you appear attractive. Biatbw makes you think you're attractive.

What is the end result? Why do people choose to run them?
To attract women.