Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Life of running sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had an interesting realization during workout today. Having ran multistages for over 3 years now I feel like I am becoming more and more like a bot. My actions, beliefs, and motivations are all aligned with the subs objectives. Overall, I think it's a good thing. It eradicates BS programmings and makes me purely focused on achieving anything that I want.

Right now, I figured that

Running AM makes you a tribal leader bot
Running BASE makes you a business bot
Running SM makes you a seduction bot
Running WM makes you a social bot

I am about to run the SM program and install some of that programs into my brains. The installation will take place in another city and another country. This will help prevent crashing in my hometown which will bring negative consequences.

So here I go, the installation is literally so convenient, lol. I just need to accept the fact that I will crash, but only temporarily. And after the crash I will re-install right into place. Beep
This is probably one of the dumbest posts i've seen, working on your beliefs/inner programming and healing guilt/shame/fear etc allows you to express your potential. I can't say i've noticed everyone on the forum being the exact same person after running these programs. But notice how they all express it differently.
Haha Ben you took it way too seriously. I am nothing but grateful about the effects subs are bringing me. Of course they aren't making you into automatons. I am just expressing how awesome the effects have kicked in without resistance.
Is this going to be your SM journal?
If you feel like a bot after running a sub, you really should take some time off and think on your own for a while instead of doing another sub right away. Constantly being directed isn't the goal. The goal is to make the change to allow you to become what and who you want to be.
(05-10-2016, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you feel like a bot after running a sub, you really should take some time off and think on your own for a while instead of doing another sub right away. Constantly being directed isn't the goal. The goal is to make the change to allow you to become what and who you want to be.

What if your goal is to become a seductive, playful alpha male who is great at generating not only money but everything he is interested in?

In that regard I feel I should run each program, AM WM SM BASE for minimum 3 times itself. But maybe taking a rest between each run is a good idea. I have to admit I don't like time to be wasted. Most of the time I just don't take rests.
(05-10-2016, 03:46 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2016, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you feel like a bot after running a sub, you really should take some time off and think on your own for a while instead of doing another sub right away. Constantly being directed isn't the goal. The goal is to make the change to allow you to become what and who you want to be.

What if your goal is to become a seductive, playful alpha male who is great at generating not only money but everything he is interested in?

In that regard I feel I should run each program, AM WM SM BASE for minimum 3 times itself. But maybe taking a rest between each run is a good idea. I have to admit I don't like time to be wasted. Most of the time I just don't take rests.

I understand. I don't like taking the time to cook, shop, eat, sleep, shower, sh*t, shave, drive or most of everything else because it takes away from my incredibly fascinating research and experiments. But no matter what, you and I cannot escape the fact that we need time to rest and assimilate.

It's not time wasted. It's time spent resting and integrating. That's an important part of the process of actually achieving those goals.
(05-10-2016, 07:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I understand. I don't like taking the time to cook, shop, eat, sleep, shower, sh*t, shave, drive or most of everything else because it takes away from my incredibly fascinating research and experiments. But no matter what, you and I cannot escape the fact that we need time to rest and assimilate.

It's not time wasted. It's time spent resting and integrating. That's an important part of the process of actually achieving those goals.

I see but you have said before that running another program is in fact a great time to assimilate or integrate the previous program... So I have counted that as my rest time, which is active rest. Maybe taking some time off subs as a passive rest will be more effective? It's something I will consider.
(05-10-2016, 09:13 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2016, 07:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I see but you have said before that running another program is in fact a great time to assimilate or integrate the previous program... So I have counted that as my rest time, which is active rest. Maybe taking some time off subs as a passive rest will be more effective? It's something I will consider.

Please remind me where I said that.

I came up with specific guidelines for how much rest you should get between runs, and you guys didn't want to do that. So I said you COULD run them back to back, but my advice has always been to rest and integrate between. If you insist on running them back to back, that's your choice. I can't stop you.

Just because you guys are impatient doesn't mean you can rest by doing what requires rest! "Active rest"? How about "Not resting"? lol

But again, you guys can take my advice and instructions, or leave them. You have to deal with the results of your choices.