Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My OF 4g vs 5g opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long time I haven't been to this forum! Don't want placebo effect affecting my judgment of the subliminals. Wink

Overcome Fear 1.1 4G is still the king of all subliminals for me. No other subliminal that I've tried can even come close to it. That sense of absolute peace and freedom, the nothing to worry about attitude together with feelings of confidence and bravery are just epic. The only problem is the major stress it causes, in my case it was all body stress. From day 15 until day ~70 it was non stop diarrhea and too much chest/esophagus tightness witch sent me on a quick trip to the hospital. They gave me a muscle relaxant and something for acid reflux and I was good as new the next day. Needless to say that at the hospital, even feeling miserable, it was like I owned the place. Nurses hitting on me, guys laughing at my honesty. I was so freaking tired of waiting and being there (socialized healthcare...) that I actually told one of the male nurses to hand over the injection cause I want to leave and will inject it in my butt at home. He laughed his ass off... Smile

From my own experiences the thing that is causing all the stress are the lines which end with the word Fear! If I take those lines out and create a subliminal I don't feel any stress. Although it also looks like something is missing because the feeling in the mind is somewhat lacking, but I didn't test it more than a few days so maybe it's not lacking anything.

OGSF for the most part is crappy. Never ever did I ever felt fearless or anything like it and I did AM6 plus OAA plus Life Tune up 3.1 plus my own subliminals testing the OGSF script. All it ever did was remove stress and made me feel calm. Never did it provide limited or unlimited Love, Joy, happiness, confidence or fearlessness. (I don't even think the Subconscious understands the word 'unlimited', at least for me it doesn't work).

Overcome Fear 5G is what I am doing now and seems the worst of them all. Everything that made the 4G the best is now gone. Makes me depressed, vulnerable, obsessed with what other people might think of me or how I might look in the eyes of others, too mellow and low energy. Feeling guilty of confident things I did in the past. Absolute disgrace so far and no signs of getting better which is odd because I always feel the positive effects/feelings before I feel any bad ones. If I don't the subliminal ends up not working. Confused
In fact I stopped it for a day and did OF 1.1 4G during sleep. The next day it was like I was in heaven. Must have been 'muscle memory', it triggered all the forgotten feelings of the 4G and it was like I never stopped doing it. After one night I was feeling the same thing I felt at around day 50. OF 4G just completely obliterates OF 5G and OGSF 4G&5G. Such a shame, I was looking for a faster working OF4G but instead this 5G is something totally different and much worst. =((

Maybe OF 4G in 5G version plus these lines might help improve it:

I now only accept in myself the thoughts, memories, beliefs, attitudes, emotions, assumptions, decisions, agreements and conclusions that are positive or constructive.
The more stress, pressure and difficulty I am under, the more I feel cool, collected, composed, focused, clear headed, and absolutely confident in myself, my skills, and my abilities.
I now put myself in situations where I lack experience, comfort, or know-how and I absolutely love to do it and face those situations with absolute ease and with an adventurous and open mind.

Look at me giving off some of my best lines for free. I want a Proper OF5G 1.1 as a present for it. Big Grin

Cheers,

enjoy the 4G folks, it takes a long amount of time to work but once it does nothing can touch it. Smile
In the future, please observe that the "testimonials" section is for testimonials. Testimonials are positive reports aimed at helping us sell more products. We moved your post here because it therefore does not belong in the testimonials section.

(05-01-2016, 02:06 PM)Vehe Wrote: [ -> ]Long time I haven't been to this forum! Don't want placebo effect affecting my judgment of the subliminals. Wink

Overcome Fear 1.1 4G is still the king of all subliminals for me. No other subliminal that I've tried can even come close to it. That sense of absolute peace and freedom, the nothing to worry about attitude together with feelings of confidence and bravery are just epic. The only problem is the major stress it causes, in my case it was all body stress. From day 15 until day ~70 it was non stop diarrhea and too much chest/esophagus tightness witch sent me on a quick trip to the hospital. They gave me a muscle relaxant and something for acid reflux and I was good as new the next day. Needless to say that at the hospital, even feeling miserable, it was like I owned the place. Nurses hitting on me, guys laughing at my honesty. I was so freaking tired of waiting and being there (socialized healthcare...) that I actually told one of the male nurses to hand over the injection cause I want to leave and will inject it in my butt at home. He laughed his ass off... Smile

So let me get this straight. From day 15 to 70, you were sick from stress, and to the point that it put you in the hospital. But you never thought to stop using the subliminal - if the subliminal was what caused the stress - and it's the best subliminal you ever used. That makes no sense at all.

Quote:From my own experiences the thing that is causing all the stress are the lines which end with the word Fear! If I take those lines out and create a subliminal I don't feel any stress. Although it also looks like something is missing because the feeling in the mind is somewhat lacking, but I didn't test it more than a few days so maybe it's not lacking anything.

If you create your own subliminals, why would you use mine? And why spend so much time using subliminals you say cause you so much stress? If you take out the word "fear" you have no concrete goal and therefore no real results because there's no reference to what you're supposed to be dealing with. That would certainly explain you feeling no stress! Dealing with fear is very challenging to do without inducing stress, and at the time that program was scripted, I was not aware of how to do it the way I do now (as of EHPRA 2.0), whichis much less stressful but much more effective.

Quote:OGSF for the most part is crappy. Never ever did I ever felt fearless or anything like it and I did AM6 plus OAA plus Life Tune up 3.1 plus my own subliminals testing the OGSF script. All it ever did was remove stress and made me feel calm. Never did it provide limited or unlimited Love, Joy, happiness, confidence or fearlessness. (I don't even think the Subconscious understands the word 'unlimited', at least for me it doesn't work).

You're not supposed to feel fearless, you're supposed to be working through and overcoming your fears. Fearless comes after the part where you actually deal with them. The process of dealing with them includes dealing with them, and even the best techniques in the world don't entirely relieve the experience of fear when you're working through them - although the methods I use in EHPRA 2.0 come damned close. So I think your assessment that it is crappy is really your assessment that you don't understand what it's supposed to do or how it does it. You're saying it's crappy when it works, but your expectations are unreasonable. We're not trying to mask the fear, we're trying to overcome it by dealing with and purging it. And for your information, the subconscious mind understands and responds to the word unlimited quite well.

Quote:Overcome Fear 5G is what I am doing now and seems the worst of them all. Everything that made the 4G the best is now gone. Makes me depressed, vulnerable, obsessed with what other people might think of me or how I might look in the eyes of others, too mellow and low energy. Feeling guilty of confident things I did in the past. Absolute disgrace so far and no signs of getting better which is odd because I always feel the positive effects/feelings before I feel any bad ones. If I don't the subliminal ends up not working. Confused

Everything that made OF 4g the best is now gone because this one is many times more powerful and capable, and it's working much better. It's getting you to work through and overcome your fears. Nobody said the process was going to be a cakewalk. So in fact the description you give tells me it is indeed working much more effectively for you, and you again are looking for an unreasonable result. I would say you would benefit from using it less time per day so you can process it a little less intensely and work through your issues better at your own pace.

Quote:In fact I stopped it for a day and did OF 1.1 4G during sleep. The next day it was like I was in heaven. Must have been 'muscle memory', it triggered all the forgotten feelings of the 4G and it was like I never stopped doing it. After one night I was feeling the same thing I felt at around day 50. OF 4G just completely obliterates OF 5G and OGSF 4G&5G. Such a shame, I was looking for a faster working OF4G but instead this 5G is something totally different and much worst. =((

You can't begin to understand how ridiculous that sounds given how the two generations are different. Really, the problem seems to be that you need a gentler approach, whereas 5G is a much more powerful approach than 4G. If that's true, then you would do better with just reducing the hours on 5G, or sticking to 4G. But still that doesn't mean 5G is in any way inferior to 4G, because it's not even close. 5G hands down blows 4G out of the water for power and effectiveness.

Quote:Maybe OF 4G in 5G version plus these lines might help improve it:

I now only accept in myself the thoughts, memories, beliefs, attitudes, emotions, assumptions, decisions, agreements and conclusions that are positive or constructive.
The more stress, pressure and difficulty I am under, the more I feel cool, collected, composed, focused, clear headed, and absolutely confident in myself, my skills, and my abilities.
I now put myself in situations where I lack experience, comfort, or know-how and I absolutely love to do it and face those situations with absolute ease and with an adventurous and open mind.

Look at me giving off some of my best lines for free. I want a Proper OF5G 1.1 as a present for it. Big Grin

I have news for you. OF 5G is the same script as 4G, with some additions. Oh, and built in 5G. And if I were to use your "best lines", they would make the program potentially dangerous. So good luck making money with that. And if you want a "proper OF 5G 1.1", you're welcome to make it. But this whole post is generally based in ignorance and is insulting, and you making the comment that you want a "proper" remake after insulting me isn't how you go about getting me to re-do something that's already done correctly.

Unless you want to use EHPRA 2.0, you can expect that a program designed to get you over your fears is going to get you to deal with and face them, and that will require dealing with and facing them. Even using EHPRA 2.0, you'll have to deal with them - it's just designed to do so in a different way that more effectively hides the process from the conscious mind.

Personally I am wondering why you're using my subs at all if they're not making you happy.
Yes it was moved as Shannon said.

So Vehe.. So you took out the word fear and made a subliminal.. with such statements as..

I now ignore, disregard and forget.

I am free because I have left behind.

I now crush, destroy, kill, outgrow and erase any and all within me!

I now destroy!

....hmm..

Big Grin
I suppose some people just don't understand resistance.
Shannon this guy is an idiot LOL cant help but laugh at him.

Why do people blame Shannons products for their issues ? Ohh i used SM but i am not getting sex or I use pheromones but only got a few hits ohhh i hope fixes these problems in 6G, OF i got headaches and lost my hair. He makes great products man !
Thor, in spite of what we may like to say in response to people sometimes, we can't go around on the forum making ad hominem attacks (attacking a person or calling people derogatory names) if we want the forum to be a place where people can have a reasonable conversation. If we allowed that, pretty soon the whole forum would degrade into people attacking each other and nobody would want to come here and share their experiences.

In a forum, there will definitely be times when you think someone is __________ (insert your choice of words here), but as long as they're not breaking the rules, they are within their rights to say whatever made you think that of them. Calling people names, though, breaks the rules. Please find other more tactful ways to express your opinions in the future.
I apologise Shannon I understand it was not warranted for me to attack a member like that.

I think when some people get frustrated and dont achieve their goals such as more sex with women, becoming a millionare etc. They vent their anger on a scape goat. Its easy to blame your product when clearly its nothing to do with your products.
(05-01-2016, 02:06 PM)Vehe Wrote: [ -> ]Long time I haven't been to this forum! Don't want placebo effect affecting my judgment of the subliminals. Wink

Overcome Fear 1.1 4G is still the king of all subliminals for me. No other subliminal that I've tried can even come close to it. That sense of absolute peace and freedom, the nothing to worry about attitude together with feelings of confidence and bravery are just epic. The only problem is the major stress it causes, in my case it was all body stress. From day 15 until day ~70 it was non stop diarrhea and too much chest/esophagus tightness witch sent me on a quick trip to the hospital. They gave me a muscle relaxant and something for acid re-flux and I was good as new the next day. Needless to say that at the hospital, even feeling miserable, it was like I owned the place. Nurses hitting on me, guys laughing at my honesty. I was so freaking tired of waiting and being there (socialized healthcare...) that I actually told one of the male nurses to hand over the injection cause I want to leave and will inject it in my butt at home. He laughed his ass off... Smile

From my own experiences the thing that is causing all the stress are the lines which end with the word Fear! If I take those lines out and create a subliminal I don't feel any stress. Although it also looks like something is missing because the feeling in the mind is somewhat lacking, but I didn't test it more than a few days so maybe it's not lacking anything.

OGSF for the most part is crappy. Never ever did I ever felt fearless or anything like it and I did AM6 plus OAA plus Life Tune up 3.1 plus my own subliminal testing the OGSF script. All it ever did was remove stress and made me feel calm. Never did it provide limited or unlimited Love, Joy, happiness, confidence or fearlessness. (I don't even think the Subconscious understands the word 'unlimited', at least for me it doesn't work).

Overcome Fear 5G is what I am doing now and seems the worst of them all. Everything that made the 4G the best is now gone. Makes me depressed, vulnerable, obsessed with what other people might think of me or how I might look in the eyes of others, too mellow and low energy. Feeling guilty of confident things I did in the past. Absolute disgrace so far and no signs of getting better which is odd because I always feel the positive effects/feelings before I feel any bad ones. If I don't the subliminal ends up not working. Confused
In fact I stopped it for a day and did OF 1.1 4G during sleep. The next day it was like I was in heaven. Must have been 'muscle memory', it triggered all the forgotten feelings of the 4G and it was like I never stopped doing it. After one night I was feeling the same thing I felt at around day 50. OF 4G just completely obliterates OF 5G and OGSF 4G&5G. Such a shame, I was looking for a faster working OF4G but instead this 5G is something totally different and much worst. =((

Maybe OF 4G in 5G version plus these lines might help improve it:

Cheers,

enjoy the 4G folks, it takes a long amount of time to work but once it does nothing can touch it. Smile

Overcoming Fear sounds epic gotta give it a go.