Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 "circle of friends manifestation sequence"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What stage does it kick in, and has anyone experienced this?
Stage 1, most of the stuff started there for me, especially the friends stuff. I manifested a few die hard loyal friends male and female friends that were there for me. As my AM6 run was over it was gone the connection and link we had, I guess there are other factors but AM6 does it's thing to bring it forward.

It also makes existing friends loyal but it kind of depends on your situation and circumstances you'll know who is really there for you during your run. The fakes will fade out and you'll see the manipulative games they try playing if they take part in that, during AM6 it all came evidently clear to me. Sub is crazy after you finish it, either do another run or run stage 7.

I wish I didn't hop on to other subs after AM and just ingrained the training set, that's my advice anyway.
I don't see clear evidence shown it's working, to be honest. After three runs of AM series. I don't feel like I have made many true or loyal friends. Probably WM will work better in this regard, as in "friends you can go out and party with". Very minimal as you are being way too dominant.
(04-26-2016, 11:08 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see clear evidence shown it's working, to be honest. After three runs of AM series. I don't feel like I have made many true or loyal friends. Probably WM will work better in this regard, as in "friends you can go out and party with". Very minimal as you are being way too dominant.

Same here. Just one run, but I saw nothing regarding new friends.
For me, it's been happening ever since stage 1, as well as throughout stage 2 and 3. I keep making new friends since January and it's been effortless. It wasn't like that before AM6.
I am on my second run of AM 6, one day into Stage 4.

I have not made any new friends, and my existing friends have somewhat become jealous or bitter, some are a little scared and give me more respect and space. Everything is subtle, but the effects are stronger in my second run.

Acquaintances are cheerful in my presence though, and more people greet and talk to me now.
Stage 4 of my first run and I'm still making new friends. It's happening effortlessly too.
Stage 3 and not making new friends, lots of new connections tho lately. Maybe I am unaware or something. Blame the naturalizer.