Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 run - noticed change in photos of me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,
I just now started stage 4 of AM6. I've been keeping an offline journal which I will clean up and post at the end but wanted to drop this now.
Today I ran Pat Tillman Run and noticed something in the photos taken of me. In the photos I am standing in a more manly way, taking up more space and my smile appears different. More confident. The thing is, I wasn't thinking about this stuff when the pictures were taken....I just did it, naturally. I compared to pics of myself from last years run and pics from before I started this sub.
I am SO VERY happy to be able to see, literally, this physical transformation taking place. I've noticed some of the more mental/psychological changes but this by far as been a big defining moment for me.
Thanks Shannon!!!
Awesome, it's cool isn't it. With AM6 I swore I hadn't made many changes but everyone here told me I had. Then I compared a video I made before Stage 1 to Stage 6 and it was a big difference.
(04-24-2016, 01:40 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, it's cool isn't it. With AM6 I swore I hadn't made many changes but everyone here told me I had. Then I compared a video I made before Stage 1 to Stage 6 and it was a big difference.

Yeah...Thanks to Neutraliser
(04-24-2016, 08:01 PM)zainuu163 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2016, 01:40 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, it's cool isn't it. With AM6 I swore I hadn't made many changes but everyone here told me I had. Then I compared a video I made before Stage 1 to Stage 6 and it was a big difference.

Yeah...Thanks to Neutraliser

You mean for sure Naturalizer Smile
Yes, the naturalizer removes resistance based on conscious detection of change by making the change so natural that the conscious mind doesn't notice it in ways that would prevent it from being allowed to happen. The cost, of course, is that, well, you don't necessarily know anything is changing. But it works!
Glad to read that you`ve attained this results. Smile Wish you all the best on your road.