Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Think Like A Millionaire Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everybody,

So my situation with money is that I don't have any. I am currently unemployed & looking for work. I am a 21 year old.
My highest goal with TLAM is to become a millionaire. I hope it attracts tons of money making opportunities to me & starts manifesting wealth in my life.
I am currently in the first month of using TLAM.
How long do you plan using it?
Good luck. Make sure you use it for at least six months to see any results.
(04-17-2016, 07:06 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]How long do you plan using it?

I plan to use it for a year.
(04-17-2016, 10:48 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I plan to use it for a year.

If you are going to use it for a year, then there is no way you can't get results.
Have people used it for a year and became millionaire?
Maybe you will like the new money su b in 5g technology too and
MidnightMadness, Spamming everywhere about a 'new money sub in 5g' isn't going to get it any faster and isn't just going to make Shannon build it.
Very True Benjamin.
Shannon is currently busy with a lot of stuff primarily 6g.
I think in terms of money, I think BAMM will be the best way to go.
Or BASE too.
One of the issues with a new money sub is that no matter what generation of subliminal technology I build it in... it's not going to wave a wand and make you rich.

If TLAM was all you needed for most people to become a millionaire, do you suppose I would have spent years researching and developing BAMM? TLAM certainly can help you become wealthy, but most people will need more than just TLAM to become a millionaire. My research showed that self made millionaires commonly have 29 different qualities and traits that they tend to share with other self made millionaires. Changing your thinking and beliefs will certainly help, but just thinking a certain way isn't enough. You must act on those beliefs and thoughts, in the right ways, consistently. Many people are too comfortable being where they are financially to get to wealthy. So for most people, TLAM will help, but they still have to overcome that fear of doing what it takes to actually become wealthy. Action is the key.

And for the action, we already have BASE and BAMM. Programs based on real research into what really works. Not pie in the sky.

Ray, you can achieve anything you set your mind to even with TLAM. You just have to remember that you must act, not sit around hoping and waiting.
(04-17-2016, 05:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]One of the issues with a new money sub is that no matter what generation of subliminal technology I build it in... it's not going to wave a wand and make you rich.

If TLAM was all you needed for most people to become a millionaire, do you suppose I would have spent years researching and developing BAMM? TLAM certainly can help you become wealthy, but most people will need more than just TLAM to become a millionaire. My research showed that self made millionaires commonly have 29 different qualities and traits that they tend to share with other self made millionaires. Changing your thinking and beliefs will certainly help, but just thinking a certain way isn't enough. You must act on those beliefs and thoughts, in the right ways, consistently. Many people are too comfortable being where they are financially to get to wealthy. So for most people, TLAM will help, but they still have to overcome that fear of doing what it takes to actually become wealthy. Action is the key.

And for the action, we already have BASE and BAMM. Programs based on real research into what really works. Not pie in the sky.

Ok i understand it's likse even if a 5g money sub went in my head faster it will only make me think I'm rich and not have me do what it takes for mw to be rich okay i see I will wait until I can buy base then and hopefully my success sub will help me to successfully afford to buy the base sub. I am an unsuccessful entrepreneur now but i will be rich and buy my mom a house.
(04-17-2016, 05:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]One of the issues with a new money sub is that no matter what generation of subliminal technology I build it in... it's not going to wave a wand and make you rich.

Ray, you can achieve anything you set your mind to even with TLAM. You just have to remember that you must act, not sit around hoping and waiting.

I was kinda hoping it would wave a magic wand & make me rich but its not realistic. I really hope I can buy BASE then buy BAAM. I'll set goals and take action twards the achievement of them and see where it leads me.

I was also hoping TLAM will attract opportunities to become wealthy so I can act on it.
I just read the script f8r Winner's Mindset and it made me wonder if that sub is meant to make me a winner by society's definition ( plenty of money, friends, etc...)
(04-21-2016, 03:10 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]I just read the script f8r Winner's Mindset and it made me wonder if that sub is meant to make me a winner by society's definition ( plenty of money, friends, etc...)

Winner's Mindset http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/winners-mindset/ is a Type B subliminal. Type B: The most common type of subliminal, these are designed to replace old subconscious beliefs and ideas.

TLAM http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/t...llionaire/ is a Type B and Type D subliminal. Type D: This type of subliminal is designed to manifest or attract something into your life.

Be patient and keep listening to TLAM until you can get BASE http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/b...eneur-2-1/

Besides, do you really care what society's definition of a winner is?? What is important is your definition of what a winner is!! Smile

I went to Las Vegas and got a price deal on a room in a resort. I was on the 7th floor of this luxury condo. I got into the elevator thinking, I had arrived "success!!" in my mind. Before the door of the elevator closed, a young man about 10 or 15 years younger than me, got into the elevator and pressed the button for the Penthouse floor. My ego, deflated. It was then I realized there is always someone that has more or better than you, so be grateful for what you have.
Pages: 1 2