Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Please read!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lol i deleted my last similar topic since it seriously did seem like spam and wild but it wasn't. just kind of everywhere and I was so damn wired from binaurals ( i used them too much ) anyways my head was hurting from using binaurals and was wondering why is this? I currently think it is from blood flowing in your head and the creation of neural paths or strenghtining of them..?

To everyone who hasn't tried binaural beatss. try them.. they are amazing, shannon offers a GREAT price for all the different states ( honestly the cheapest I have seen ). the results are not immediately which every damn site with them states! yes they can relax you BUT not to the extreme relaxation state the first time you listen even if you do it for a while.. it is possible but if you don't thats your explenation which I wish someone would have told me since I went all out and then my brain was just goin wild lol.

lol and on my last topic it sounded like i said i like it when companies brag and I sure as hell didn't intend to put it that way, I was trippin balls (too much binaurals) I absolutely hate when companies bring down others to shine it just turns me off from them, unless it is like an obvious thing... like showing quality napkins in commercials beingmore absorbnt then others in a visual test lololol
Hi Maros,
Yeah it's because your brain isn't used to the stimulation and has to adapt. I get that at times. I got that recently while watching a dvd about hypnosis.

Just be careful not to overdo it. It is cool how much they relax you though. Though at times (atleast with holosync) it makes you restless and you can't lay still, but that is part of the resistance coming up.
(07-22-2011, 01:19 AM)benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Maros,
Yeah it's because your brain isn't used to the stimulation and has to adapt. I get that at times. I got that recently while watching a dvd about hypnosis.

Just be careful not to overdo it. It is cool how much they relax you though. Though at times (atleast with holosync) it makes you restless and you can't lay still, but that is part of the resistance coming up.
thanks alot now I have another question... so It is a fact that during sleep neuron paths can be strenghtened.. however if one uses binaural beats and has trouble sleeping say they maybe get like 3 to four hours within 24... are your neurons still growing constantly???

I'm not sure, they do talk about it lessening your need for sleep. But I don't get that happen to me. In fact I am so used to holosync now that I actually have trouble sleeping without it. Which shows I have really built a strong habit of it.

I'm sure there would be something on google about it.
(07-22-2011, 10:04 PM)benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure, they do talk about it lessening your need for sleep. But I don't get that happen to me. In fact I am so used to holosync now that I actually have trouble sleeping without it. Which shows I have really built a strong habit of it.

I'm sure there would be something on google about it.

yea I have googled about it... the only problem is they aren't associated with binaurals... when you stay awake for along time your neurons began to function differently( like as if they are tired and not at full potential if you will ) however with binaurals i am not sure... Isn't that the reason you are awake anyways ( neuron activity)... hmm interesting

as for you not being able to sleep without holysync... that amazes me, the program helps you meditate without holysync... maybe back off of it for a while or not listen as much? or just try listening to alpha frequencies during your mediation for a while? idk just some thoughts if you might want change.
"Tripping balls" definitely is a result of you using them too much. You didn't say which ones you used, but using them too much will effectively train your brain to stay in that frequency too much, and it causes problems - which is why I state the restrictions on usage times that I do.

Also, everyone responds a little differently to BWE. Some people intentionally resist it out of fear of loss of control, like subs; some people just have too much activity in their minds for the frequency they're trying to achieve at that particular time, although that reason is rare; and some people are trying to use a frequency their brain doesn't need, or has had enough of (typically right after awakening).

I find BWE always works for me, and always has, and does so quickly and powerfully.

Please don't overuse the programs, as you will cause yourself problems by doing so. Training your brain to stay in a state of Theta, for instance, will tend to cause spaciness and difficulty concentrating, which I theorize is a major cause of ADD and ADHD, because TV induces Theta pretty effectively and quickly, as do video games.
[/quote]
yea I have googled about it... the only problem is they aren't associated with binaurals... when you stay awake for along time your neurons began to function differently( like as if they are tired and not at full potential if you will ) however with binaurals i am not sure... Isn't that the reason you are awake anyways ( neuron activity)... hmm interesting[/quote]

what i (attempted to) qoute lol above was another question in this thread.. so if you could answer that also... and thanks alot for answering all of my questions shannon i really appreciate it Smile . also i was using the schumann frequency.

Your question is not very clear. "Awakeness" is associated with, literally, the electro-chemical potential of your neurons. When they use up this potential, they must "reset" and this process happens while you sleep. There is neuronal activity in your brain regardless of which level of awareness you're in, although it does increase at higher levels of consciousness.

Binaurals can aid in reducing your need for sleep through triggering your brain's chemical reset frequencies, and other things that are not well understood yet.
my question is...

i had listened to binaurals for 4 hours and slept that night then the next day i listened to 4 or 5 hours.. but couldn't sleep but for maybe 4 hours which was not til around 6 in the morning that i fell asleep... so i was wondering if my brain was still was equally worked as if i had slept a full 8 hours that night?.....

once again i want to thank for continually answering my questions.. i do look for answers but there really isn't much on binaurals and far less on specifics... such as a question like this.
Firstly, that much time using binaurals a day is excessive and as you are discovering, will disrupt your brain's normal cycles.

Second, I need to know which program/track/frequencies you are using to be more specific.
(07-26-2011, 02:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, that much time using binaurals a day is excessive and as you are discovering, will disrupt your brain's normal cycles.

Second, I need to know which program/track/frequencies you are using to be more specific.

yes i am well aware of that. i was using a schumann frequency from xphirience for 2 hours. and some theta frequency for like 2 hours from ennora. both use isochronic tones.. and xphirience uses something called a bliss code which he made and has something to do with the golden ratio.
I use frequencies based on the golden ratio in the Special Meditations set.

Both Alpha and Theta frequencies help replace sleep. So I suggest you use those programs a LOT less per day. Maybe 30 to 60 minutes each, no more than about 2 hours total, and early in the day if you don't want to interrupt your sleep as much.

And, don't use them every day. You will train your brain to stay at those frequencies if you do, and that will likely result in ADD type symptoms from those frequencies, judging from what I and others have experienced. 2 to 4 times a week is good.
thanks alot brah
the only reason I was listening that much is cause I wasn't feeling the effects.
Pages: 1 2