Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Going from 5G to 4G?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the New Year's sale I bought BIABWS and DAOS, both 4G subs. What kind of power can I expect from these 4G titles after having been exposed to 5G scripting for almost a year? I know ASC 5G, for example, has HyperSpeed and Self-Optimizing according to the sales page, but what 5G technology backports or 4G versions of eventually upgraded tech would be found in these two?
AOS 4g US gives me more dizziness than AM6 US. But maybe it's coincidence.
(03-31-2016, 06:23 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]In the New Year's sale I bought BIABWS and DAOS, both 4G subs. What kind of power can I expect from these 4G titles after having been exposed to 5G scripting for almost a year? I know ASC 5G, for example, has HyperSpeed and Self-Optimizing according to the sales page, but what 5G technology backports or 4G versions of eventually upgraded tech would be found in these two?

There are no technology backports in 4G. 4G is too simple and limited a build format to backport to. It's basically 3G on steroids. Still effective, but much less in terms of words per second, and refinement of the scripting technique and the technologies in use.

Should be like going back to 5th grade math class after completing Highschool. Much easier to handle, but somewhat less useful because of the downgrade.