Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Increase IQ by 20 points 6G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm currently doing Maximum Learning Speed 4G, and I'm becoming duly aware of my intellectual shortcomings.

I've tested pretty high on IQ scores, but there are other people who have even better capacities than me, and I aspire to reach them.

A subliminal like that would be revolutionary, as it wouldn't simply increase the level of acquisition of information; it would lead to a level of cognition beyond anything you've been accustomed to before.

Thoughts?
Are you actively doing anything to increase iq? Dual n-back? Nootropics? Memory training? Practice iq tests?

A subliminal for this would be awesome, but there's things you can do now to work on it.
A high IQ means nothing if the person doesn't use it productively and/or creatively.
(03-15-2016, 05:19 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]A high IQ means nothing if the person doesn't use it productively and/or creatively.

Haha every Mensa member I've ever met in real life has been annoying. They love talking about how smart they are, and I have yet to hear of one that has DONE anything smart.
Well, high IQ let's you integrate every new piece of information into a logically ordered format. In other words, you learn faster and in a more permanent way.

MLS is making me want to learn every thing; politics, public policy, foreign policy, hoplology, political sciences, engineering, law, etc.

Then, I could recall all that information and present it in a logically coherent and engaging fashion.

This sort of sub would be awesome.

I've done dual N-back, and I will do more of it later.
Have you tried dual-n-back and meditation?

Both seem to be able to increase fluid intelligence.
I love this !
I don't know how much I could make a subliminal increase IQ, if at all. That is an interesting idea, but for the time being, will have to wait.
Does MLS or Hemispheric Balancing increase your IQ?
(03-21-2016, 08:28 AM)sushi521 Wrote: [ -> ]Does MLS or Hemispheric Balancing increase your IQ?

First you must accurately define what "IQ" is. Then we must consider testing it against that standard definition.

IQ is not really well understood or standardized. Theoretically, both MLS and hemispheric balancing, as well as hemispheric synchronization technology I use, should all have some sort of positive impact in this direction. But without a standard definition and testing against that definition with a sufficient pool of people and rigorous scientific methods, I can't know the answer.
I wasn't using dual n-back when you asked, but since, I've started back up again.
This evening, I got up to n=5 and managed to stay there.

I found this video on improving brain power; a lot of it seems interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc7NNr8KnYs
I like Asprey. I think he's wrong on some points though.

I actually work for a European biohacking company that sells a lot of their products! I'm intimately acquinted with him and his products.

The biohacking tips in the video are great though! I use the orange tinted glasses / f.lux. I use light therapy. I use meditation.
Had some ideas that could improve the program, if it would be created. It can become modular, where it focuses on the various types of IQ.

Verbal reasoning: The capacity towards deriving arguments from others' verbally stated lines of reasoning. This connotes the conversion of the words of others into logical structures, allowing one to pick apart arguments, as well as deliver a salient response.

Spatial reasoning: The capacity to determine and manipulate spatial concepts.

Mathematical reasoning: Numeracy qua the understanding and manipulation of mathematical values

Logical reasoning: Creating chains of non-contradictory statements.

I might be missing a couple of modules, but you get the idea.
Also, there could be modules on improving your learning speed, increasing your reading speed, increasing your memory and retention, etc. There should also be an aspect on deep thought and the synthesis of complex ideas, which would lead to true inter-disciplinality, or the accurate connecting of various fields of study.
Pages: 1 2