Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How does BASE 2.1 alight with my goals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, guys.
Currently running OGSF 5g but I'm deciding between getting AM6 and BASE 2.1. My financial goal is to live eventually off passive income and have the freedom to live my life. I don't know how I am going about this yet but will it help me in this regard?
(03-11-2016, 10:43 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, guys.
Currently running OGSF 5g but I'm deciding between getting AM6 and BASE 2.1. My financial goal is to live eventually off passive income and have the freedom to live my life. I don't know how I am going about this yet but will it help me in this regard?

Me personally, I would go with BASE 2.1 if I was you.
You should run AM6 first because if you run BASE first, when you run AM6 it will take precedence over BASE for a while.
Why don't he just rotate between the two, by doing AM6 first then BASE 2.1?
(03-11-2016, 02:47 PM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't he just rotate between the two, by doing AM6 first then BASE 2.1?

Budget can only afford one 6 stage sub for now.
(03-11-2016, 03:41 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2016, 02:47 PM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't he just rotate between the two, by doing AM6 first then BASE 2.1?

Budget can only afford one 6 stage sub for now.

I'm in a similar situation as to your final goals with subliminal. It's possible to bounce back and forth between 6 stagers, but to me it simply makes the most sense to have a firm foundation of whichever sub you're focusing on.

I plan on doing E2 until it is hammered home, and then whichever I do next it was also be ran until hammered home. In regards to BASE and AM, it just makes more sense if you're able to do AM first because if that foundational issue. If you're in a position to where the finances have to be fixed first, then BASE before AM will still work, but I expect it'll be a bit more effort to get to where you finally want to be.
Hi Aventus45,

I had one tricks for you. Because you are the most knowledgeable about your situation, you can be the one who gives the best answer. In this case, it looks very likely.

What I see here is more to the issue of priority.

I remember reading an article which basically discuss about opportunity cost. Every time you do something there's always a price. Either directly or indirectly.

You can apply this in your situation. For ex: If you choose AM6, and you have trouble with your finances. Are you okay with the trade off?
your question answers your question. if your goal is financial stability with passive income, then BASE2.1 is a no brainer. the bonus is that there's some type of alpha male traits that you will gain by running BASE, albeit focused on financial success rather than pure self mastery.
If your budget allows for a single six stager, buy BASE 2.1, make some money, and at the end of your run, buy AM 6 (in six months, you'll definitely see a rise in your business so it'd be easy to afford AM 6). Rotate the two according to your needs. Smile