Subliminal Talk

Full Version: WM/SM Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you who are into Pick-up / dating materials, do you still have the urge to do so during Magnets run? I personally let go a lot of desire learning "business productivity"/ "time management" during BASE.
Well I think the reason u let go of it is because u were finding your own way to become a successful entrepreneur. The same goes for sex magnet. I cud read hundreds of abstract books about how to seduce but they might not be the best for my success. Having knowledge about yourself is a sure fire way to achieve your goals
Barely and interest in looking at it, a little at the start but now I just don't care. In fact reading some of the complex pua stuff and extreme overanalyzing people post does my head in. If I didn't have to read everything i'd avoid those posts alltogether as it tends to trigger some of the old pua programming that was fucking me up.

Though it's hard to say, because WM seems to be accessing my past knowledge and experience and making it come out. I'm not sure how someone totally inexperienced would go.
There's so much nonsense in the pua world that I was taught to use. Having done it for a year now, I have a pretty good idea what works and what doesn't. I don't read up on much books anymore. They overcomplicate things. The best thing to do is just to go out there and keep approaching. That's the only way you're gonna get better. And I don't use any tactics or structures. Just say what you wanna say - that's all you need.
Yep all those fucking stupid acronyms, the terms they use to disconnect you from girls in reality and the connection you could have making you robotic. 20+ dvd sets with 700 phases of seduction making it seem like you're disraming a nuklear bomb..

Honestly I didn't even get into Mystery or any of the guys making it THAT complex, but it still caused me tons of issues. I can only imagine someone who fully got into scripted crap and how fucked up it made them.

I pretty much mostly during WM have tried to purge it all, not even referring to 'approaching' after reading John Cooper's stuff as it signifies a disconnection and something you have to go and get. Instead now it's just talking to girls, making a connection or whatever. Eliminating that word from usage has even helped. But recently it got triggered again and come back up, because I did it for so many years.

Though as I said alot of what is coming out of me now is what I already knew but was covered up.. my dirty talk I practiced years ago and it's really coming out even better now.. and some other things.. I wonder if someone hadn't done that what it would be like. But also i've had this realization a few times that I know everything I need to know inside myself right now, I just have to access it and clearing my own bullshit, changing the beliefs, letting go of attachment allows me to access that more.
I got WAY into all that crap, got sucked in bigtime. Spent thousands...never got anything with girls. Complete garbage.

At the end, I was offered a free extra 1 hour Skype session with Ross Jeffries, as him and I worked together for awhile, trying to get me success with girls finally. I never bothered to make the appointment, even for a FREE session with him what others pay tons to do, that's how much I valued that stuff near the end.

Complete waste of my time and money, and just set me back further as I wondered why it didn't work for me, what that meant about how bad I am, etc.

Awhile later, I found pheromones and maybe got some "hits" there. But, nothing big. Then, in a pheromone forum I frequented, I learned about subliminals. Blew them off as nonsense, but awhile later I went back to find the thread, to give subs a shot, purely out of desperation to be honest. Saw IML mentioned in the thread, came and tried a few subs to get this last part of my life handled. Hasn't been the success with girls I wanted here at all either, but it is what it is.

I think a bunch of us here have been chewed up and spit out of the PUA grinder.
I think you'll find what you're looking for CatMan, especially now that EHPRA 2.0 is out. It won't be too much longer. I can't help fix what I don't understand, and understanding the human being is a bear of a task. It's taken me the last 3-4 years to fully understand not just what the real issues are, but how to work with them. From here, we should be seeing much better results because of that.

Guilt/Shame/Fear is a very strange thing. To clear it, you have to work with it; but work with it, and it may get worse. That puzzle was a mind bender for me. I believe I have figured out, now, how to work with and instruct you to fix these things without making them worse.
Well I can say for me personally that my life only improved when I found out about RSD. Honestly, they teach so many concepts that are in line with what others here seem to find important like freedom from outcome, focusing on the internal instead of external. Now that I have an understanding of how the subconscious works and how the universe literally always responds to our internal beliefs and thoughts, I realized that I could "work on my game" till I was blue in the face, have girls smile when I talk to them, have them consistently verbally agree to hang with me, give me their actual numbers, etc. but as long I held what I did in my mind I couldn't get the ones I really wanted or have sex like I wanted. I needed to make major internal shifts before I could continue to progress. That's ultimately what led me here and now I know that I can control and improve the quality of my life in a massive way!
For me its like i am inventing my own pua style, i am not reading the stuff anymore as i already know pretty much everything that is out, but i am understanding it on a deeper lvl and seeing the bigger picture i guess i will alqays be a pua just not the ones you know

I am using pua in private life, with my family, friends coworkers etc pua is not about picking up women its how the social world works

Ben even the 20+ dvds are not enough to explain it to sone guys because most men are retarted regardibg women. What do you think how long it wouod take me to explain everything i do with girls so that the biggest noob can undetstand it?

Shanon when will you admit that not everyone will get results with your subs. What i see is poeple who had some success with women are getting results and the once that start with zero get none. It seems your subs are just a booster for what is already there and dont install anything new.
(03-13-2016, 03:00 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]For me its like i am inventing my own pua style, i am not reading the stuff anymore as i already know pretty much everything that is out, but i am understanding it on a deeper lvl and seeing the bigger picture i guess i will alqays be a pua just not the ones you know

I am using pua in private life, with my family, friends coworkers etc pua is not about picking up women its how the social world works

Ben even the 20+ dvds are not enough to explain it to sone guys because most men are retarted regardibg women. What do you think how long it wouod take me to explain everything i do with girls so that the biggest noob can undetstand it?

Shanon when will you admit that not everyone will get results with your subs. What i see is poeple who had some success with women are getting results and the once that start with zero get none. It seems your subs are just a booster for what is already there and dont install anything new.

I have to disagree here. I don't remember ever experiencing a "zen" feeling in my life before I ran EPRHA. That was new to me and the program installed that.

Plus Shannon has said in the past that there are some personality types that have difficulty with subs. Hopefully 6G will fully remedy that.

But Shannon, as of 5G, what percentage of the population (that speak English as a primary language) do you estimate would get the intended results of the subs?
I believe SM3 only works for people who are willing to go out and leave their comfort zones.