Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Should I embrace infamy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the recent/current efforts of the blonde Russian girl to apparently destroy my reputation I'm legitimately considering accepting being "infamous." I started reading about "the dark triad" and am wondering if I should just accept notoriety and become extremely selfish and self-serving and all the things that go with Dark Side behavior.

This wouldn't be the first time a girl jealous of me tried to ruin me, not by a long shot.
NO. Protect your reputation at all costs. Want to improve this aspect of your life?, read the 48 laws of power and study and apply them daily.
Who would you be infamous to? Yourself or others?
(02-24-2016, 01:41 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Who would you be infamous to? Yourself or others?

To others, since it's clear women already choose not to believe I'm the real deal, so why put forth any effort to even bother convincing them otherwise.

@ImFreeman - I have that on my queue, I'll start reading it today, thanks.
(02-24-2016, 02:38 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2016, 01:41 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Who would you be infamous to? Yourself or others?

To others, since it's clear women already choose not to believe I'm the real deal, so why put forth any effort to even bother convincing them otherwise.

If these girls are messing with your reputation then shoot them down if needed to maintain your good name, but don't be unnecessarily cruel. If they are simply being silly, then let them be silly on their own. If you want to think long term the best revenge is others seeing the opportunities they missed and having no one to blame but themselves.

Stay strong man, you'll come out on top.