Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Woman Magnet Discussion Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thor2014 has opened thread with questions about Sex Magnet. So here we have a place to ask questions about Woman Magnet and share our experiences related to this sub. Smile
So I had a question about a post that Shannon put out along time ago about butt displays and it was under a woman magnet journal. I was wondering has anyone used the program and have noticed butt displays from girls?
I got one just last night. Wink
That's awesome to hear
I get butt presentations all the time now. Two last night that I saw, two more that my (female) friend who I was playing pool with insists I got from the woman at the next table over.

I get displays of all sorts of things. The other day I was in a bar talking with some friends and I mentioned that I study body language. My trivia buddy asked me to show him what I mean. I pointed out several IOIs that were aimed at our table, none of which he believed were IOIs, which included a seated butt and leg presentation, foot presentation, two standing butt presentations and others.

Then a few days later we were at the same bar, and I pointed out to him the very same signals, in some cases from the very same women, and this time they were still aimed at us, but we were across the room from where we had been before. At one point we were getting seated butt presentations from women on both sides of us at the bar at the same time. And the guys there were getting really squirrely and started doing a group cockblock thing. I would look at the one presenting to my left, and suddenly she had three guys all over her. We look at the one on the right of my friend, and he started talking to her, and all of a sudden she is surrounded on three sides with guys, including one who actually sat down between her and my friend with his back to my friend.

After that he started realizing that I wasn't making this up. Same exact unusual body language from three different women, in three different locations, two different nights, and always aimed at us.

I think once you internalize the programming to a certain degree, and it just "becomes you", it's an almost automatic response for women to signal interest. What's funny is that they don't always consciously know they're doing it, or realize what or who they are interested in right away.
A lot of people tend to ignore those signals because it's so obvious when you know how they work so most people can't believe it's possible. Most of my friend laugh when I mention body language with them. Though some of them take me much more seriously since I play poker with them Big Grin
What's the body language like during strip poker Wink lol
(04-16-2016, 11:26 AM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: [ -> ]What's the body language like during strip poker Wink lol

Isn't it obvious? The fact that you and her choose to play strip poker already means she's looking for an excuse to get naked for you. Now, when it's in a group setting is another story entirely...
Haha hoped it was an obvious joke bro
So is the group setting Wink
Haha yes

Be sure to report your first group experienceWink
(04-16-2016, 09:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I get butt presentations all the time now. Two last night that I saw, two more that my (female) friend who I was playing pool with insists I got from the woman at the next table over.

I get displays of all sorts of things. The other day I was in a bar talking with some friends and I mentioned that I study body language. My trivia buddy asked me to show him what I mean. I pointed out several IOIs that were aimed at our table, none of which he believed were IOIs, which included a seated butt and leg presentation, foot presentation, two standing butt presentations and others.

Then a few days later we were at the same bar, and I pointed out to him the very same signals, in some cases from the very same women, and this time they were still aimed at us, but we were across the room from where we had been before. At one point we were getting seated butt presentations from women on both sides of us at the bar at the same time. And the guys there were getting really squirrely and started doing a group cockblock thing. I would look at the one presenting to my left, and suddenly she had three guys all over her. We look at the one on the right of my friend, and he started talking to her, and all of a sudden she is surrounded on three sides with guys, including one who actually sat down between her and my friend with his back to my friend.

After that he started realizing that I wasn't making this up. Same exact unusual body language from three different women, in three different locations, two different nights, and always aimed at us.

I think once you internalize the programming to a certain degree, and it just "becomes you", it's an almost automatic response for women to signal interest. What's funny is that they don't always consciously know they're doing it, or realize what or who they are interested in right away.

I never thought that getting sitting butt displays was possible because often time it's hard to tell. For example, I was sitting in class next to this 25 year old girl who was kinda sexy. She was wearing yoga pants and she had her legs, torso everything pointed at me. The crazy thing is it looked akward because it was easier and comfortable to sit parallel to me then adjacent. So all of a sudden she shifts her legs so that her right butt cheek is facing me. So I was just sitting in class doing my lab work and then out of nowhere I hear her scratch it almost like to bring attention to her butt with the sound lol. But she pretending like she was doing her work too then she did the weirdest thing. She first sat on her leg with her body still facing me, then all of a sudden I saw her from my peripheral almost just hug her leg/thigh like as if she was stretching it. I couldn't tell if she was showing a pussy display or if she was legitimately stretching. She was wearing yoga pants so even the peripheral view was very sexy.

How do I know if I'm getting a pussy display or boob display?
I know you mentioned pussy display and boob display once but never went in detail on it
You know you're getting a pussy presentation if she is going out of her way to make it possible for you to see where it is, whether or not it's covered.

For example, a woman does not normally sit on one side with her weight on her hip so she can lift her other butt cheek high enough to make it possible for you to view the space where her pussy is. It's uncomfortable in most cases, and awkward at the least. It usually also requires that she curve her spine to the side significantly at the bottom of her spine to do it.

Sometimes she will try to mitigate it by putting a foot under her to either support her or cover her pussy. This makes it harder to know what it is. It could be that she's just more comfortable sitting that way. Rule of thumb is, the probability that you're looking at a seated pussy display given from the side is inverse to how likely it is that her position would happen randomly.

When she uses her foot to cover her pussy, it's a combination of pussy display and cover, and it's basically her subconsciously signalling, "Hey, I want you to have this, but I don't want to be a total slut in public to tell you that." She's trying to retain some semblance of modesty.

Pussy presentations are most commonly given with simply spreading her legs at you. This can be done in a manner so casual that it's very hard to tell if it is what you think it is. Most often, when I get a pussy presentation, it will either be that her legs are held apart to an unreasonable degree AND she's aimed her crotch directly at me, or she will do so as she gets up from a table (which means the whole display may last less than a second). This second type is hard to know except that again, it's an unusually wide spread of the legs (and usually unnecessarily wide) and it is aimed directly at you. Occasionally, they will spread, pause for a fraction of a second, and then get up.

There are a variety of positions in which you might get one, but these are the two most common.

Boob displays are usually easier to spot. The goal of a boob display is to get your attention on her breasts, with her breasts, and by doing something more than wearing whatever she is wearing. So she may be wearing something revealing, or not. But whatever she's doing, she will be trying to either give you the best possible view of her boobs, or otherwise be doing something unusual to get your attention to them. This can include her pretending to fluff or fix her hair, as she extends her hands over her head to better accentuate them for you (and especially if she looks at you while she does this, and doubly especially if she smiles while she looks at you while she does it), bending forward a lot with her head out of the way aimed at you so you can sneak a peek, playing with her breasts or nipples, pretending to fix her boobs in her bra (although of course this can be her just fixing her boobs in her bra), and on rare occasions she may even boob you - that is, literally rub her breasts on you momentarily, usually as a feigned accident.

Breast presentations are, oddly, less common for me than foot, butt and pussy presentations. I would think they'd be more common, being so innocuous, but for me they're not.

Generally, though, a woman will attempt to present whatever part of her body she believes is the most sexually appealing if she is indeed presenting.
Thanks Shannon. Now I know for sure 100% that the program is working on my outward attraction to women. The girl who gave me a pussy presentation, which I'm 100% sure because she was sitting on a wooden hard stool with no back support, she is very cold. I mean it's like cold approach with her every time and I think she isn't talking to her friends as much she has kinda taken on this cold personality. Anyways she always gives me positive body language( all feet, all knees, chest, face too but no eye contact sometimes). That was my first pussy presentation in a long time actually. I'm guessing it was subconscious to her because it just didn't make sense lol
Pages: 1 2