Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Main differences between AM6 and its refresher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could someone explain me that?

I wonder, if it`s better for me to redo AM6 or to run the refresher through 96 days. I`m asking because I`ve attained great results with my 1st AM6`s run and thanks to WM2 I`m still growing Alpha.
It's always better to rerun the entire program, unless you literally felt absolutely nothing happen on the last run.

Do it, friend! I will too in time Smile. I'm doing a long-term run of OF5G to prepare myself for it, and maybe an attraction sub after.
@ Catman

How do you feel after not running AM for awhile? Do the effects still exist?
Hi Jakeb203,

Well, with each person it will be apples to oranges. And the hours listened will of course impact it further.

But yes, I feel I have a lot of it, and generally feel the same way since running it and finishing in May 2015. The same habits I made during the run and thought processes, about myself and about others etc. remain.

I ran AM6 for 3370.5 hours.

I plan to rerun AM6, starting in September, for 4000 hours. Followed by a magnet run perhaps, also for 4000 hours.
Hey CatMan,
you seem to be obsessed with numbers. Have you also felt a difference between loudness of the program or a difference between masked and ultrasonic? I mean, total hours might not be everything.
Thanks.
(02-02-2016, 11:44 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]Hey CatMan,
you seem to be obsessed with numbers. Have you also felt a difference between loudness of the program or a difference between masked and ultrasonic? I mean, total hours might not be everything.
Thanks.

I'm not obsessed with anything. I just listen for the certain amount of days in programs as directed, and push myself to listen for as many hours a day as I can. Because I'm dedicated and convinced these subs work, so I do as much as I can to push myself as much as I can to get the best results possible. And, due to the fact that a 192 day run of 8 hours/daily, is VASTLY different in performance than a 192 day run of 20 hours/daily, I measure by hours. I feel it's more accurate.

Yes, I have felt a difference in the way they hit. But, it's the same program on all 3 files, ultimately. I prefer ultrasonic mostly during the day for practicality, and masked at night when sleeping. I feel that way I get the best of both worlds, attacking the subconscious on two fronts each day, as I say. As ultrasonic apparently hits higher up near the subconscious mind. Whereas masked, due to lower subliminal audio volume, tends to hit deeper into the subconscious mind. There's more urgency with louder volume, which can be good or bad when dealing with resistance as it may power through it or risk stonewalling for some. Maskeds or ultrasonics can be good or bad, for that same reason. Also, there's the issue of whether you're using headphones for sub use, in which case, maskeds should only be used. And if you use speakers, ultrasonics may not be usable, depending on frequency response naturally.

Generally, I listen as loud as possible within the WHO's guidelines of safe use without hearing loss. Which, is 80db or less over 24 hours is deemed safe by the WHO.

So, in other words, I listen as loud as possible (safely), and often as possible (up to 21 hours/daily), each day.

And total hours are pretty much the most important thing, as long as it's balanced when doing a multi-stage obviously. The more script repetitions you get to let the sub do it's job, the better. That's pretty much expected, to be honest.

I'm pretty sure all of that is a good answer to you, AriGold! Smile
I noticed that the volume is more important than the hours listened. Louder volume creates more and obvious results. I also noticed a difference in us vs masked, masked seems to work on the subconcious level of understanding the message behind words and sentences while us seems to work on the emotional level giving you the feeling of what it is like to be the expression of the programing. Us gives me better concentration but is also causing more resistence. Us seems to get decoded instantly but dont last as long as masked, while masked seems to work time released.
So, I wonder, even if the main function of Refresher is for maintaining the result. Is it possible to gain growth by using it? Thank you.
(02-03-2016, 10:32 PM)Xyer Wrote: [ -> ]So, I wonder, even if the main function of Refresher is for maintaining the result. Is it possible to gain growth by using it? Thank you.

Quote from Shannon regarding refresher stage:

"And by the way, stage 7 can generate growth, but if you try to use it without having enough growth first, you can't grow from it. Again, you don't build the basement and the third floor at the same time. You must have achieved the basics first, then build the intermediate stuff on that, then build the advanced stuff on that. Otherwise you will waste your time and fail."
(02-03-2016, 08:02 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that the volume is more important than the hours listened. Louder volume creates more and obvious results. I also noticed a difference in us vs masked, masked seems to work on the subconcious level of understanding the message behind words and sentences while us seems to work on the emotional level giving you the feeling of what it is like to be the expression of the programing. Us gives me better concentration but is also causing more resistence. Us seems to get decoded instantly but dont last as long as masked, while masked seems to work time released.

Yeah, I`ve noticed that masked ones works better for me and that when I increased volume 10%, it increased my training efficiency.
(02-04-2016, 01:05 AM)Weichi Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2016, 10:32 PM)Xyer Wrote: [ -> ]So, I wonder, even if the main function of Refresher is for maintaining the result. Is it possible to gain growth by using it? Thank you.

"And by the way, stage 7 can generate growth, but if you try to use it without having enough growth first, you can't grow from it. Again, you don't build the basement and the third floor at the same time. You must have achieved the basics first, then build the intermediate stuff on that, then build the advanced stuff on that. Otherwise you will waste your time and fail."

If I remember correctly, there is a person who using refresher for some month but I can't find any journal from him. His name is darthxedonias maybe. Is there any other person using refresher for long time and had result? Thank you.
(02-04-2016, 06:14 AM)Xyer Wrote: [ -> ]

If I remember correctly, there is a person who using refresher for some month but I can't find any journal from him. His name is darthxedonias maybe. Is there any other person using refresher for long time and had result? Thank you.

Yeah, it`s darthxedonias, he was using AM6 refreshe through 192 days. Wink

It`s a very interesting question because, if you have good fundations you can benefit more from AM6, as Shannon said. Any way, I`ll run AM6 again to make sure, if I gained everything from it. Smile
(02-04-2016, 06:30 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2016, 06:14 AM)Xyer Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, it`s darthxedonias, he was using AM6 refreshe through 192 days. Wink

It`s a very interesting question because, if you have good fundations you can benefit more from AM6, as Shannon said. Any way, I`ll run AM6 again to make sure, if I gained everything from it. Smile

Thank you Voytek. I ask because there are some strange event like user who uses NSFM and attain great result when using everyday, that's not the 'right' way to use NSFM based on instruction and expectation from Shannon, but the result isn't placebo for sure. The case same with refresher, some user report gain improvement using it, but not gain improvement in stage 1-6. This is funny confusion and I want to know more about this, haha.
Actually, I`m strongly tempted to use 96 days refresher now but I`ll use AM6 again and maybe next time I`ll use refresher. It depends, how my AM6 2nd will go. Smile
Pages: 1 2