Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Loaning subs to friends?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would this work?
Facts on my end
1. I wont be using it for a very long time.
2. MLS 4g is discontinued and he probably needs it more than I do.
3. he can't afford the 5g version.
4. Ill ask him to delete it when he is done and send that file back?
You're asking me if it's okay to find new and exciting ways to not pay me for my work? Seriously?
(01-31-2016, 01:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You're asking me if it's okay to find new and exciting ways to not pay me for my work? Seriously?

Sorry for the offense but I read somewhere in the forum that If i gave it away and deleting my copy was alright. If it isn't then I am not going to obviously.
(01-31-2016, 01:48 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2016, 01:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You're asking me if it's okay to find new and exciting ways to not pay me for my work? Seriously?

Sorry for the offense but I read somewhere in the forum that If i gave it away and deleting my copy was alright. If it isn't then I am not going to obviously.

If it helps, I'll be buying two versions of the same subliminal for use by me and my girlfriend next month since we live separately. Just because you're able to consciously justify an action doesn't mean your subconscious agrees.
(01-31-2016, 02:01 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2016, 01:48 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]

If it helps, I'll be buying two versions of the same subliminal for use by me and my girlfriend next month since we live separately. Just because you're able to consciously justify an action doesn't mean your subconscious agrees.

Aright that's the better route. Thanks.