Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male 7 6G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I know I made another thread about this months back but here's what I think should go on it based on my research.

-- Taking responsibility for ones actions (This is the mark of a true man)

-- Delay Gratification

--Attract a Wise old man who will guide you on the journey and has your best intrests.

-- Live by a code of moral Standards 

-- Talk and Move with purpose (Don't waste your breath and time on tasks that are just plain and foolish and won't help you get anywhere in life, excluding plesurable tasks that come with living)

-- Attract Friendships that will last a lifetime ( No man is an island, yes a man could be living on an island and be content but we humans are social creatures and we need to connect with others. It's a true human need along with attention and touch. Babies who are not given love but are given all their nutrients become very sickly and have a lack of life.)

-- Have Faith in yourself ( If you have faith in yourself then your subconscious naturally gravitates to you achieving your goals)

-- Gain mastery over your vocation/ life's calling.

-- Self Acceptance 

--Self Love

-- The permission and right to create, express and exist. 

--Strong Willpower 

-- Assertiveness Programming 

--Positive Expectations

-- Non-Neediness 

-- Powerful personal presence and Strength 

-- Kill Excuses 

--Persistence and Perseverance 

--Life is good, life is fair ( Many people have programmed into them at a young age that life is hard, unfair and the world is a bad place, this causes children to manifest that and as a result they experience a bad life.)

-- Self Sufficiency

-- Know thyself

-- Learn from mistakes ( Many men keep on doing the same thing over and over because they won't learn from mistakes, a great example is HIStory. It's always a repitition of the same themes that alway leads to disaster)

-- Seizing opportunities (My signature :p)

-- Release Sexual Repression and embrace sexuality as a natural human experience
( The folks who don't do this are really violent such as ISIS terrorist and fundamentalists of all kinds)

-- Become a reliable person

-- Stop blaming others ( To blame others is to give your power away and you should always point the finger at you because it gives you an opportunity to fix the problem, you create your own reality so all events in your reality are your fault)

-- Loyalty to friends, family and children.

-- Accept criticism and see if it's true.

Edit: I trimmed it down to the minimum of what should be added in there.
Why get rid of developing aura of sexiness and becoming attractive to women?
(01-24-2016, 04:27 PM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]-- Delay Gratification

This one is a bad idea. Many of us are here explicitly because we delay our own gratification to satisfy the desires of others without just compensation, and then what happens more often than not no one else puts forth nearly as much effort to please us AND we lack the energy and/or willpower to take care of ourselves. If instead we take care of ourselves sufficiently first and foremost, then we will be in better states to decide how to gratify others, if we even decide to do it at all.
(01-24-2016, 07:21 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]Why get rid of developing aura of sexiness and becoming attractive to women?

Those will not turn you into a man. They should be saved for the magnets.
Alpha Male Monk would suit the title better then.

"Heal Masculine Archetypes in yourself " what does this thing mean?

"Expressing the highest expressions of the King, Warror, Lover, and Magician Archetypes" same here, are those from a video game? You forgot dragon slayer Archetypes ...

"Attract Friendships that will last a lifetime " Sounds like too much.

"Attract a Wise old man who will guide you on the journey and has your best intrests." I don't need an old man to show me where to go, I can make my own choice. Plus that 2 attraction in 1 sub, it's not possible. Otherwise Shannon would have a created AM6 with Women and male friends manifestation.

Get back on earth please you are above the cloud already here.
I dont like the suggestions i think am should go back to its basics be again what it was i am for kicking ephra out as i think it weakens am in its core
On the one side you want to kick out Aura of Sexiness, on the other side you want sexual healing and embrace sexuality. In my opinion it contradicts each other, because a sexual healthy male has probably some sort of sexiness within.

However, AM 6 is already great, maybe some small tweaks (toward the core programming) and EPRHA 2.0.
First of all the "magician, bla bla bla" is a concept from Dr. Paul. I've read the book, titled "Dr. Paul - The King, Warrior, Magician, and Lover."

Second most of what the suggestion are based from Carl G. Jung theory regarding the archetype.

Third the things that you proposed are senseless. Why? It is only a repetitive suggestion that exist from making AM5, thus it's already within the current AM6. Furthermore "Alpha" is not that complex. It is only a male who control himself, live his truest value with authenticity, and built life that which support himself sufficiently. AM6 already covered all of this. There is no need for further or any more modules for AM7. What AM7 needs are only new technologies.

Either way, your suggestion implies and interpreted by me that you're needy. Thinking adding more = more better. No. No. No. More power doesn't equal to betterment. And, the "Needy" part that I see seems to have a feeling of thinking that this is a magic pill. Stop that.
(01-25-2016, 03:18 AM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 07:21 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]Why get rid of developing aura of sexiness and becoming attractive to women?

An alpha male is naturally sexually attractive to women, so isn't that the point?
(01-25-2016, 04:04 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Alpha Male Monk would suit the title better then.

"Heal Masculine Archetypes in yourself " what does this thing mean?

"Expressing the highest expressions of the King, Warror, Lover, and Magician Archetypes" same here, are those from a video game? You forgot dragon slayer Archetypes ...

"Attract Friendships that will last a lifetime " Sounds like too much.

"Attract a Wise old man who will guide you on the journey and has your best intrests." I don't need an old man to show me where to go, I can make my own choice. Plus that 2 attraction in 1 sub, it's not possible. Otherwise Shannon would have a created AM6 with Women and male friends manifestation.

Get back on earth please you are above the cloud already here.

1. Please I do not like your condescending attitude, please put it somewhere else.

2. Healing masculine archetypes in yourself, you won't get it until you read Carl Jungs books or study mythology.

3. Attracting Friendships is already in AM6 so, I just put it in there again so.....

4. Your last comment is deplorable and shows your lack of info on true masculinity, every hero has a mentor or meets a mentor/wise old man who brings them gifts on their journey, whether it's Hercules and Chiron, Batman and Alfred, or Yoda or Anikin. They all help the man mature fully.
(01-25-2016, 10:46 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2016, 03:18 AM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]

An alpha male is naturally sexually attractive to women, so isn't that the point?

why is he naturally sexually attractive to women? It's because of his traits and character.
(01-25-2016, 08:07 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]First of all the "magician, bla bla bla" is a concept from Dr. Paul. I've read the book, titled "Dr. Paul - The King, Warrior, Magician, and Lover."

Second most of what the suggestion are based from Carl G. Jung theory regarding the archetype.

Third the things that you proposed are senseless. Why? It is only a repetitive suggestion that exist from making AM5, thus it's already within the current AM6. Furthermore "Alpha" is not that complex. It is only a male who control himself, live his truest value with authenticity, and built life that which support himself sufficiently. AM6 already covered all of this. There is no need for further or any more modules for AM7. What AM7 needs are only new technologies.

Either way, your suggestion implies and interpreted by me that you're needy. Thinking adding more = more better. No. No. No. More power doesn't equal to betterment. And, the "Needy" part that I see seems to have a feeling of thinking that this is a magic pill. Stop that.

More power means a more stronger wire to hold and conduct that power. Also in this world we need more true men who build societies first and accomplish great things, then chase women after. You shouldn't even have to chase women after that, they will naturally come to you. Also whenever you judge a person your just holding up a mirror to yourself because everyone is your mirror.
(01-25-2016, 07:47 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of what you describe is unnecessary and will solve itself with more basic things like improved confidence. And some of what you describe is already in AM6 or I have gotten as a result of AM6.

Your points have depth but wtf. We don't know what you're saying with masculine archetypes and wizards and shit. SPEAK ENGLISH.

Lol jk, but seriously you are describing unconventional concepts/views, and I have not come across any of them.

In know that some of it is inside AM6 I just don't know which ones since I have t bought the program as yet.

PS. This is why I put a commentary on why these should be in the program but I didn't feel like doing it.
(01-25-2016, 02:02 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]On the one side you want to kick out Aura of Sexiness, on the other side you want sexual healing and embrace sexuality. In my opinion it contradicts each other, because a sexual healthy male has probably some sort of sexiness within.

However, AM 6 is already great, maybe some small tweaks (toward the core programming) and EPRHA 2.0.

Wilhelm Reich goes into how sexual suppression causes most of the worlds ills, that's why I put it there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6