Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How much time off between programs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want this to be a resource for everybody.

What is the minimum amount of time you should take off between two runs of the same six stage program? Single stage program?

What is the minimum amount of time you should take off between ending a six stage program and starting a single stage? What about ending a single stage and starting a six stage?

Finally, the last stage of AM6 features a tie-in to SM3. What is the minimum amount of time that you should take off between AM6 and SM3?
1 or 2 weeks is usually good. You can straight away but it's usually better to let it settle a bit.
Yeah could be any 6 stage program.
What about running 6 stage program just after refresher for other one?
What I am seeing here is that 1-2 weeks between any two programs is good, but you can start SM3 immediately following the completion of AM6.

Correct?
(01-23-2016, 10:11 AM)essy Wrote: [ -> ]What I am seeing here is that 1-2 weeks between any two programs is good, but you can start SM3 immediately following the completion of AM6.

Correct?

Yes, that is correct. Since AM6 "surprise" is SM3 lead-in, AM6 to SM3 is a natural progression.
(08-06-2014, 07:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Alright. Here it is. The surprise is that AM6 includes in the last three stages, lead in for Sex Magnet. The lead in is not going to negatively impact any man who is involved, but will (and does) generate interest and attention from the ladies, as some of you have noticed. It is designed to give you a running head start for SM, as well as generate more overt reaction from the ladies with regard to your blooming status as an alpha male.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3087-p...m+surprise Post #103