Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Need advice on emotionally connecting fast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I generally know how to connect with a woman emotionally, mainly involving letting them speak about themselves most of the time and "being a good listener." What I need advice on is building this emotional connection faster, more quickly, and preferably in a much more sexual direction.

I've read (pickup) books that say things like tell stories with emotional highs and lows that get them imagining themselves in those situations and feeling like you imply you felt, and while this seems to be potentially good advice I don't have a clue how to do this practically, consistently, and sexually directing.

Ideally I would rather the conversation do it naturally, but if there's no other practical and consistent way to do it other than, say, telling an embarrassing sex story or something I'm fine with that too.
From personal experience what's worked for me is talking about 'emotional' events related to your family or a loved one and she'll feel inclined to relate or talk about her experiences, this will also in turn increase the level of trust she has for you and once she trusts you getting sexual can become automatic.

I haven't really gone straight from something emotional to sexual, making sexual jokes is the best way but it's good to have that level of connection with her so you she doesn't put that wall up. Then again other females will and do react differently so it's not required to have an emotional connection as long as she has some level of trust towards you.
What works for me is getting them angry by showing asshole behavior and then escalting in a sexual way, what i have learned is that women get turned on when they have a fight with you
Already read Models, good book indeed and I'll likely reread it after reading Unchained Man in my gear-up to BIABWS+DAOS. On a phone right now so will respond later to individual posts.
(01-19-2016, 11:41 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]I generally know how to connect with a woman emotionally, mainly involving letting them speak about themselves most of the time and "being a good listener." What I need advice on is building this emotional connection faster, more quickly, and preferably in a much more sexual direction.

I've read (pickup) books that say things like tell stories with emotional highs and lows that get them imagining themselves in those situations and feeling like you imply you felt, and while this seems to be potentially good advice I don't have a clue how to do this practically, consistently, and sexually directing.

Ideally I would rather the conversation do it naturally, but if there's no other practical and consistent way to do it other than, say, telling an embarrassing sex story or something I'm fine with that too.

Authentic man program (conversations that pop).
Speak to spark arousal- program

Probably Natural seduction for men; 5G 0E can be used for top-up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbfFLt1a8Dk