Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Am+sm/wm then BASE 2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys
I'm planning to create a solid foundation for most aspects of my life. Should I do AM6 for a year(2 runs) then SM3 for a year(2 runs) or AM6 and SM3 and repeat. I plan on running BASE after the 2 years. Any suggestions? Currently going to start my second semester as a freshman.
(01-18-2016, 03:02 PM)James_Sky Wrote: [ -> ]Its recomened that you Do AM once a year for three years to get it to ingrain, so, in your case

AM SM AM SM AM BASE would be the best bet.

Thanks for the suggestion!
(01-18-2016, 02:42 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys
I'm planning to create a solid foundation for most aspects of my life. Should I do AM6 for a year(2 runs) then SM3 for a year(2 runs) or AM6 and SM3 and repeat. I plan on running BASE after the 2 years. Any suggestions? Currently going to start my second semester as a freshman.

Welcome to the forum!

If you have any issues with fear or nervousness, anxiety, insecurity, with yourself, others, girls, sex, whatever, running OF4G beforehand for 192 days is a very smart decision.

It's being upgraded within the next couple months to be even better. But for now OF4G is a top-tier program, incredibly cheap for what it gives you, and sets a VERY solid foundation for all of the big, expensive programs to do their jobs. Most race through to multi-stage programs out of impatience and find themselves getting less than stellar results because there's too much "garbage" in the mind that needs to be cleared before they can even properly accept the programming in the big multi-stages.

Spending 192 days on OF4G (and soon, OF5G) is a very smart decision.

Deal with what to run after AM6, when you're done. You'll need to measure yourself against the sales page's bulletpoints to know for sure how the run has gone. And be HONEST when doing so, not just trying to rush to do a magnet. It's impossible to tell now how you will react after the run is done and what is best to run after. However, NOBODY is hurt by running consecutive runs of AM6, but many are dissatisfied with racing to run a magnet prematurely, before AM6 has been properly ingrained as it's necessary for the magnets to work. So, prioritise AM6 after OF is done, and you should be head and shoulders above.
(01-18-2016, 04:09 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Welcome to the forum!

If you have any issues with fear or nervousness, anxiety, insecurity, with yourself, others, girls, sex, whatever, running OF4G beforehand for 192 days is a very smart decision.

It's being upgraded within the next couple months to be even better. But for now OF4G is a top-tier program, incredibly cheap for what it gives you, and sets a VERY solid foundation for all of the big, expensive programs to do their jobs. Most race through to multi-stage programs out of impatience and find themselves getting less than stellar results because there's too much "garbage" in the mind that needs to be cleared before they can even properly accept the programming in the big multi-stages.

Deal with what to run after AM6 when you're done. it's impossible to tell now how you will react after the run is done and what is best to run after. However, NOBODY is hurt by running consecutive runs of AM6, but many are dissatisfied with racing to run a magnet prematurely, before AM6 has been properly ingrained as it's necessary for the magnets to work. So, prioritise AM6 after OF is done, and you should be head and shoulders above.
Great points made Catman! I do see a reason why a stronger foundation of AM6 would help bring out better effects in the magnet programs. I can start with OGSF (I have it already) for around 32 days and add more as I see fit.
(01-18-2016, 04:26 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]

Welcome to the forum!

Deal with what to run after AM6 when you're done. it's impossible to tell now how you will react after the run is done and what is best to run after. However, NOBODY is hurt by running consecutive runs of AM6, but many are dissatisfied with racing to run a magnet prematurely, before AM6 has been properly ingrained as it's necessary for the magnets to work. So, prioritise AM6 after OF is done, and you should be head and shoulders above.
Great points made Catman! I do see a reason why a stronger foundation of AM6 would help bring out better effects in the magnet programs. I can start with OGSF (I have it already) for around 32 days and add more as I see fit.

Good call.

Stick with OGSF for awhile, the more you get rid of FIRST, the better you will absorb the big programs. Not just magnets, but AM too will benefit. OGSF 4G will be upgraded immediately to 5G as well following OF 5G's release, so it will be something for you to keep your eye on in Shannon's journal thread.

Excellent decision. Looking forward to seeing your development!
(01-18-2016, 04:33 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2016, 04:26 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]

Welcome to the forum!

Good call.

Stick with OGSF for awhile, the more you get rid of FIRST, the better you will absorb the big programs. Not just magnets, but AM too will benefit. OGSF 4G will be upgraded immediately to 5G as well following OF 5G's release, so it will be something for you to keep your eye on in Shannon's journal thread.

Excellent decision. Looking forward to seeing your development!

I am horribly inconsistent with keeping journals in general but I will try.
Even if you keep one offline, it's VERY helpful.

You can see how you're progressing, and keep track of hours used each day which is vital.

Trust me, I was terrible at doing it too, but it's massively helpful now I write down stuff like thoughts, night dreams, daydreams, interactions with others. All of the things the sub is doing and keeping track of all the hours I listen each day. It's excellent to do, you can really see how you're growing.

It helps to keep you accountable too.