Subliminal Talk

Full Version: has anyone ever met anyone else here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Aside from being a supportive group in this forum, building acquaintances and interacting with the regulars, has anyone actually ever met anyone else in this forum hence the fact that we are in different locations around the world?

I am just wondering because if we all become alpha males, all of us can become good friends with each other too, and I mean like face to face buddies; including Shannon, Benjamin, and even Andrew of course. Since AM 6 makes us all into those guys where alphas love to hang around other alphas.

Smile
(01-14-2016, 12:00 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: [ -> ]Aside from being a supportive group in this forum, building acquaintances and interacting with the regulars, has anyone actually ever met anyone else in this forum hence the fact that we are in different locations around the world?

I am just wondering because if we all become alpha males, all of us can become good friends with each other too, and I mean like face to face buddies; including Shannon, Benjamin, and even Andrew of course. Since AM 6 makes us all into those guys where alphas love to hang around other alphas.

Smile

I think we are all from differeng places in the world but who knows i might meet up with arigold some day lol
(01-14-2016, 12:52 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2016, 12:00 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: [ -> ]Aside from being a supportive group in this forum, building acquaintances and interacting with the regulars, has anyone actually ever met anyone else in this forum hence the fact that we are in different locations around the world?

Smile

I think we are all from differeng places in the world but who knows i might meet up with arigold some day lol

lol arigold did you read that?? lol hey we do get used to each other like regular virtual family on here i'd imagine especially the support we get on our journey and encouragement....it also enhances the feeling when we see the faces on the video uploads of journals and progress so we know there is a real person behind that journal posting.

Maybe some day there will be a annual get together or convension of all alphas in here once a year like a 'reunion' you know that special "club" for elites the "black card -- only alpha males allowed" sort of bit. hehehe
I'm always very hesitant to meet anyone I know online. I've met up a few times and you just can't hear or smell a person on the Internet. Some people I really like end up being annoying to me and it affects the friendship we had. Other people I really like in person, but then when we go back to the online thing they have changed somehow. People sometimes get the idea that because you know each other in real life you're now bffs or something. But it has also turned out great and have made some passing friendships into real lasting relationships.

I'm not really saying anything one way or another, but it's always funny to me how people jump at the chance to meet someone in person that they know online without considering the possible implications. Especially dating or engaging in sex with one of them. I ended up dating a mod temporarily at a previous forum I was at and I'm now no longer allowed on that forum lol. Smile. Always be careful with the opposite gender when it comes to real life gatherings! Some dude you're cool with is now your enemy because at the meetup his secret crush spent more time with you than him, and now his ethug posse is out for bl00d.
Quote: Especially dating or engaging in sex with one of them.

Hahahaha I didn't realize this was the kind of meeting being suggested Tongue

But seriously.. yeah it is always different actually meeting someone. It's similar to pua's whos books I read then I seen videos of them and I instantly was like wtf.

Though it could be interesting, we all have some good things in common.
(01-18-2016, 03:04 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]

But seriously.. yeah it is always different actually meeting someone. It's similar to pua's whos books I read then I seen videos of them and I instantly was like wtf.

Haha I wonder if there are any forums with something like that. Meet 'n sleeps!
(01-18-2016, 03:04 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Though it could be interesting, we all have some good things in common.

When I head down to Australia, I'll take you up on that, mate.

We'll go clubbing together, and wear douche shirts and shades indoors, and RAIN TRIM, BRAH!
Quote:We'll go clubbing together, and wear douche shirts and shades indoors, and RAIN TRIM, BRAH!

Hahaha don't forget to keep dumbbells in the car so before we go into the club we have to do some curls to get the MASSIVE PUMP.

You also will need a few good gold chains and we can also shave TOTALLY SICK patterns into our hair.

And don't forget the immoral triple threat.. gym tan laundry!
(01-18-2016, 07:23 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:We'll go clubbing together, and wear douche shirts and shades indoors, and RAIN TRIM, BRAH!

Hahaha don't forget to keep dumbbells in the car so before we go into the club we have to do some curls to get the MASSIVE PUMP.

You also will need a few good gold chains and we can also shave TOTALLY SICK patterns into our hair.

And don't forget the immoral triple thread.. gym tan laundry!

#TEAMSICKKUNTZ
(01-18-2016, 10:16 AM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]I'm always very hesitant to meet anyone I know online. I've met up a few times and you just can't hear or smell a person on the Internet. Some people I really like end up being annoying to me and it affects the friendship we had. Other people I really like in person, but then when we go back to the online thing they have changed somehow. People sometimes get the idea that because you know each other in real life you're now bffs or something. But it has also turned out great and have made some passing friendships into real lasting relationships.

I'm not really saying anything one way or another, but it's always funny to me how people jump at the chance to meet someone in person that they know online without considering the possible implications. Especially dating or engaging in sex with one of them. I ended up dating a mod temporarily at a previous forum I was at and I'm now no longer allowed on that forum lol. Smile. Always be careful with the opposite gender when it comes to real life gatherings! Some dude you're cool with is now your enemy because at the meetup his secret crush spent more time with you than him, and now his ethug posse is out for bl00d.

Lol damn. Are you a female or male? What happened with the mod? lol im curious.
Lol u guys are hilarious!
(01-14-2016, 12:52 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]I think we are all from differeng places in the world but who knows i might meet up with arigold some day lol

How do you know we haven't met already? Big Grin
(01-20-2016, 08:18 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2016, 12:52 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]I think we are all from differeng places in the world but who knows i might meet up with arigold some day lol

How do you know we haven't met already? Big Grin

Lol stalker
(01-18-2016, 03:04 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]

lol I am glad I brought up the idea in this thread Wink definitely some day though
Pages: 1 2