Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Anxiety with AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am in the middle of Stage 6 in AM6. I generally listen to 2-4 cycles of the masked tracks while at work and then play the silent tracks while in bed/sleeping. For a while I felt perhaps I was making some progress around Stage 3-4. Lately however, when I listen at work, I become very anxious and uneasy. Has anyone else experienced this? Also, I am wondering if I should run through the program a 2nd time and how would I go about this? Anything I should do differently, etc?
That's a form of resistance generally.

If you feel this kind of thing in stage 6, which is just a review stage to polish things and solidify long term results, then yes, it look like an immediate rerun is needed.

Don't worry, it's an amazing program and has everything a man needs in life.

Finish stage 6, then wait 7 days, listening to no subs whatsoever. Give your mind a rest and to help it process the instructions you've given to it. After the 7 day wait period, rerun from stage 1 onward.

Try to up the hours a bit too, if you can commit to it for the whole 192 day run. If you can't, then stick with what you've done. It'd be better to increase the hours, but that may not be practical to you depending on routine and other day to day issues.

Welcome to the forum!
Thank you for your reply CatMan.

Maybe a little bit of background info on myself is in order.
I started AM6 around Aug 2015. It is really my first and only use of subliminals. I did download and listen to ASC a few times before AM6, but not enough for any real results.

Before I run AM6 a second time, is there any other programs I should run 1st in order to get better results?
No, just take your 7 day rest when done and enjoy it. Given what you said about issues so late in the sub, the next part seems fleshed out. After the second run through, more things should be apparent and it'll be clear then what needs worked on.

Try to get headphones use where possible too, it helps comprehension of the script by up to 50%. Also, download Frequensee, an app for smartphones, and take a look at what volume you've been listening at. Make sure that the sub is loud enough to make an impact, but not loud enough to cause hearing damage. Generally, that means -30db *at the source* is the max you should be listening to the sub. Improving the volume, up to the guidelines I'm listing in this post, WILL help results, while keeping you safe.

I use Frequensee, and a decibel meter called Decibel 10th, to make sure I'm below 80db to be safe to not cause hearing damage.

That should help you get going after your break.
And use masked it will get you more external results than us
(01-09-2016, 01:03 PM)TonyStark Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your reply CatMan.

Maybe a little bit of background info on myself is in order.
I started AM6 around Aug 2015. It is really my first and only use of subliminals. I did download and listen to ASC a few times before AM6, but not enough for any real results.

Before I run AM6 a second time, is there any other programs I should run 1st in order to get better results?

Sounds like you pirated Am6.
Actually no, I didn't. Paid for it, set up an account, the whole deal Smile.

Just was very antsy to get started. Wanted to jump in the deep end, so to speak.
Aha
I was the same in the beggining
Quote:Sounds like you pirated Am6.

Those things are not connected.
I noticed a pattern here on the forum. Here is what I noticed ; the issues seem to be related to fear , confidence, or needing proper healing. What's does your mind lean towards more?
You can do EPHRA , ASC , OR OF. Be honest with yourself and ask which one will help with the anxiety the most. But that's the pattern I noticed with myself and many forum members.
Perhaps I am not describing the sensation properly.

When I am listening to the masked tracks at work, I almost always end up mentally visualizing all the mistakes I have made with women in the past. This is also accompanied with a tightness, or knot in my chest.

This tightness in the chest goes away almost immediately after the track.

Does this happen to anyone else?
(01-09-2016, 06:53 PM)TonyStark Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps I am not describing the sensation properly.

When I am listening to the masked tracks at work, I almost always end up mentally visualizing all the mistakes I have made with women in the past. This is also accompanied with a tightness, or knot in my chest.

This tightness in the chest goes away almost immediately after the track.

Does this happen to anyone else?

of course it does its the sub working

stage six is more related to women than other stages
Yeah it's normal, when it's working on something you tend to get connected memories come up and emotions around that.
Interesting, stage 6 is by far the smoothest for me.
Pages: 1 2