Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 3rd Run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stage 1 Day 3

So after about 4-5 days gap after stage 6 i started stage 1 again.so many things are hitting me in the face but i keep going further.learned about 200 news words (English and French )

Developing a system for my work hours 8 hours work, 1.5 studying 1 hour or what's more left on new businesses.i'm thinking about creating a game.

Saw a friend today and he told me about his plan for migrating to Germany.i may consider that too.

My romance life doesn't look good because a)women are not used to guys like me b)i'm not used to myself c) honestly i don't care about girls.

I'm not in a good mood right now.will write more later
This guySmile turning goals into achievements
You should have waited a bit more between each run of AM6 but that's too late now.

About the question you asked previously:
How to forget someone you loved once or fade the feeling and attraction toward her?

I would say be ok with the feeling. You loved her and you can still love her in your memory, it's a good time you had. I think it's ok to still love her. Even she is dead, or not with you, either way.

I ask myself the same question when I was around my Ex. I didn't want to turn that love feeling into hate or that attraction into hate or anything else.

You can love, be attracted to her but doesn't need her. That's what I chose to do. Doing the opposite would have felt like compensation to me.

I also did that because when you are going to meet another girl you are going to talk about your past relationship. She is going to judge you on that.

good luck with your 3rd run.
Good job on getting onto your third run. I'm really looking forward to mine coming up in a couple of months.
(01-06-2016, 10:40 AM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]This guySmile turning goals into achievements

Thanks.i like that.

(01-06-2016, 10:54 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]You should have waited a bit more between each run of AM6 but that's too late now.

About the question you asked previously:
How to forget someone you loved once or fade the feeling and attraction toward her?

I would say be ok with the feeling. You loved her and you can still love her in your memory, it's a good time you had. I think it's ok to still love her. Even she is dead, or not with you, either way.

I ask myself the same question when I was around my Ex. I didn't want to turn that love feeling into hate or that attraction into hate or anything else.

You can love, be attracted to her but doesn't need her. That's what I chose to do. Doing the opposite would have felt like compensation to me.

I also did that because when you are going to meet another girl you are going to talk about your past relationship. She is going to judge you on that.

good luck with your 3rd run.

After i broke up with my first girlfriend at age of (about)15 i was really sad but after all these years we are at different social levels and honestly i'm happy that i'm not with her now.because i have much more options and yes much better options.

Want to be honest with you,about the girl i wrote in my previous, post i want here because she is the only thing in my life that i accept as enough.my bank account no.my success level no but she is what i really like to have in romance aspect of life. although it shifted a little.about a week ago i wanted her to pursue me but now i kind of don't care and trying to move on.

I'm wanted to make it up to her.back when i was 20 did things that will not ever do again.like asking her to bj me in parking lot . . . and she did it because she loved me but when i try to treat her good she consider it as beta behavior.also my mind keep going back to her because i had best days of my life with her.kissing the first person i truly loved.putting my hand at her back and pulling her to myself.it just warms my heart.she changed though.i loved her when she was feminine teenager that couldn't stand me looking in her eyes.i have really hot married friend and she know about two of us.she says "Your ex is in love with you"

(01-06-2016, 11:50 AM)James_Sky Wrote: [ -> ]goodluck man

Thanks bro

(01-06-2016, 06:59 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]Good job on getting onto your third run. I'm really looking forward to mine coming up in a couple of months.

Until then ASC 6G may be out.
Day 11 Stage 1

Uploaded the app to server,designed the selling page and it will be published in 2-3 days.it's just the started and have to start marketing phase.

Learning a new programming languages and designing an MVP ( Minimum Viable Product) along with it.it basically a game and i will develop it based on users feedback.

After finishing the app project i will do some work for direct money.but i will be like 80-20 (80 work for others) i'm fascinated with Startup model of business.i hope my efforts in creating the apps works.i spent about 3 month for it and moved from team consumer to team producer (Millionaire Fastlane book reference)

these days i think about giving value to life and how can offer more value for less money.i am a valuable person but the value i used to give to others was really low and because of that i don't have the amount money i want in my life.

I'm at the point that make more money almost will solve all of my problems or at least help it.i sometimes doubt effectiveness of AM6 on myself because of my sound system.i will upgrade ASA i have the resources.

During the past 2-3 months i connected to lots of people in entrepreneur society and a small favor from them can open big doors for me.

That's all for now
Day 1 Stage 2

So let's recap.it was really hard stage.lots of feeling toward my Ex.trying to go through it but it's hard man.i the way she made me feel is why i want her 2 point needs to be noticed here : a)i can get that feeling from somewhere else b)i have to do same thing for the other person.

I read A LOT.i mean my smartphone is basically a mobile library.i list some of the books i found fascinating :

Charisma on Command
The Lean Startup
The Willpower instinct (How to be more productive and get over procrastination)
Tao of Badass (you can skip the dating parts,i like the author's mentality in general)

Started a challenge to wake up at 4:30 AM an old friend joined me and she calls me wake up buddy.

I write thing down because of many reasons : it helps me remembers them,helps me thing about it better and i can reference to it anytime i want.you can summarize a 200 pages book to 10 pages or less.

I feel like this run of AM will crash some major limiting beliefs!some deeper shit!people respect me more and it's the matter of time to achieve a great success.i know that for sure.

So much going on in my life.looks like OE pushing me to move to another city with it's all power.one of the things i love about Shannon's sub is it uses your subconscious if you are aware of it and brings people , experiences and situations to you.i can see myself running AM6 for the 4th time.honestly i don't know where i would be in this difficult time without it.decision for 3 time was a smart choice.

Things are clicking for me more often and i'm further in my journey of creating the game.

I got 2 apps for you guys Memrise (for learning new languages) & Memorado (for brain training).

It's getting late so i have to sleep for waking up early.that's all for now.
(01-06-2016, 10:13 AM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 1 Day 3

So after about 4-5 days gap after stage 6 i started stage 1 again.so many things are hitting me in the face but i keep going further.learned about 200 news words (English and French )

Developing a system for my work hours 8 hours work, 1.5 studying 1 hour or what's more left on new businesses.i'm thinking about creating a game.

Saw a friend today and he told me about his plan for migrating to Germany.i may consider that too.

My romance life doesn't look good because a)women are not used to guys like me b)i'm not used to myself c) honestly i don't care about girls.

Why are you very motivated using AM, why not use anothers? Thank you very much.
(02-07-2016, 08:35 AM)Xyer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2016, 10:13 AM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 1 Day 3

Why are you very motivated using AM, why not use anothers? Thank you very much.

Good Question.

Short Answer : You don't change arrangement of winning team

Well most of the guys doesn't get the full benefit of the subs because they rush the journey.it is not like Okay you listened to AM6 and you are an alpha male.so many things needs to change and inner changes is NOT enough at some degree.what do i mean by that? as mentioned before your environment also needs to change.

How do you do that? many ways, keeping your behaviour until they accept it,changing to another environment etc and that my friend takes time and effort.lots of it.

In physics moving an object needs lots of energy but keeping it moving requires noticeably less energy.I was moving toward being a better alpha male and if i would change to another sub next time for AM would take longer to speed up.

Right now THE most important thing is becoming a better version of myself and i think AM6 is helping me achieving that goal and many other goals.

In life you have priorities.women and sex are part of life, like food. not all of it.
(02-13-2016, 12:00 AM)AlphaReal Wrote: [ -> ]Hey great updates so far. Does the resistance on AM 6 decrease with each run?

I haven't thought about that.it doesn't necessarily means it decreases each time but i feel usually it does.if you think about it, you achieve the goals in some areas of AM. let's say you have a limiting belief that says : "your voice is not sexy " after each run you have more proof that you actually "have" and you are a living proof of having it.so i think it usually fades but it will be there as some degree.

We all have thermostats inside of us.if it feels we are hot enough,rich enough or success full enough it will bring us back to our comfort zone.there is some differences between (thermostats/comfort zone) and resistance.resistance is what happens when you are expanding it so i thing it always will be there but you will learn to handle it.

For me one of the side effect was being an ass hole.right now,most of the time when i'm being one i realize it and try to interact classy and even prevent it.AM increases your self awareness.one time a friend told me you didn't act nice with that old man.next time i tried my best 'believe me' to be a gentleman although it used lots of mind energy.
So what do you think. It's better AM > WM > AM > WM or AM > WM > AM Refresher > SM?

Which one do you choose between WM and SM if you're next run is one of that? Thank you very much.
(02-14-2016, 01:46 AM)AlphaReal Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2016, 11:55 PM)Xyer Wrote: [ -> ]So what do you think. It's better AM > WM > AM > WM or AM > WM > AM Refresher > SM?

Which one do you choose between WM and SM if you're next run is one of that? Thank you very much.

Dont know who you are asking, but I am still not decided, insanely stressed out

Haha, I'm asking MJ1, but any answer is really appreciated, man.
(02-13-2016, 11:55 PM)Xyer Wrote: [ -> ]So what do you think. It's better AM > WM > AM > WM or AM > WM > AM Refresher > SM?

It depends on what you want.i think guys with experience on WM & SM can give you there perspective too but i wouldn't choose to do ether of them.dude the more busier and the more high value you become ,women will want you more.they can sense it and you will show in your every move.i understand that guys in their 30s and 40s wants to be with women asap,i get it but as someone 24 years old i prefer to focus on myself.
Stage 2 Day ~25

Willpower

I loved last days of this stage.not because of female interactions or high self confidence BUT because of forming a high standard life style and building a system that helps me achieve more greatness.now i get it.today i want to talk with you guys about willpower and how it helped me to get most of my AM6 journey.

What most of the time we refer to as "procrastination" is lack of "willpower" we all have it but we can ran out of it.will power is like a muscle.if you don't use it you will lose it and it also gets tired.what do i mean by that.every time you think about doing something that is not aligned with your goals it consumes a little of your daily willpower energy.not only resisting a temptation but even deciding what to wear will uses willpower.that's why founder of Facebook wears same color T-shirt every day.so why am i telling you this.

"Willpower is essential for your success" and if you want to be an Alpha Male you need that a lot.for being successful you have to create an environment and attitudes that supports your willpower.

Environment :
Unsubscribing channels that wastes your time on Youtube(Pranks,Talkshows etc)
Eliminating people that doesn't share your vision of life(pretending to be like them wastes your willpower too)
Cleaning Your Desktop of time consuming icons.if you want to keep them fine but no more mini games,old projects on your desktop

...The whole point is saving your willpower for when you need it and you won't use your willpower for clicking on the game or watching 20 minutes prank gone WRONG

I may post some more about last weeks but that's all for now.
Pages: 1 2