Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How to alternate two 4Gs in a playlist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought BIABWS and DAOS in the sale and plan to run them (ultrasonic) in either a 12-hr or 16-hr playlist daily when I start. How best to alternate them, should I alternate them every 30 mins, every 2 hrs, every 4 hrs, or should I play 8 hrs straight of one followed by 8 straight of the other?

Before giving me the "don't run two 4Gs of the same type," I already know from other threads that DAOS+BIABWS is one of the few complementary 4G pairs that work even though they share a type and wouldn't consider running them in tandem otherwise. The question at hand is, given ultrasonic, what is the most effective way to alternate two 4Gs.
I would say try to find out for yourself.
Shannon said something like "use it in blocks" and "one at day, then a break, then the other one at night" or something like that. Don't know how you can implement it into your life. I even thought of "Day 1: Sub A, Day 2: Sub B, Day 3: Sub A, ..." that way you don't listen to one only at nighttime and the other one only at daytime.

What feels best for you at the moment for your day-to-day life?
(01-03-2016, 12:42 PM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]What feels best for you at the moment for your day-to-day life?

My first instinct was to run BIABWS 8 hours straight, followed by DAOS straight. As for time-of-day, with that setup it would most likely mean from late morning/when I get up through late afternoon/early evening for the first half, and evening to early part of sleep for the second half, since starting the playlist later in the day may not guarantee I would successfully listen to the second half during sleep, given the chance of my earpods slipping out of my ears due to night movement.

Whatever order I choose here, its success would likely be replicated at a later date running BASE 4G and MLS/US 4G in tandem as well after I graduate.
(01-03-2016, 11:58 AM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]I bought BIABWS and DAOS in the sale and plan to run them (ultrasonic) in either a 12-hr or 16-hr playlist daily when I start. How best to alternate them, should I alternate them every 30 mins, every 2 hrs, every 4 hrs, or should I play 8 hrs straight of one followed by 8 straight of the other?

Before giving me the "don't run two 4Gs of the same type," I already know from other threads that DAOS+BIABWS is one of the few complementary 4G pairs that work even though they share a type and wouldn't consider running them in tandem otherwise. The question at hand is, given ultrasonic, what is the most effective way to alternate two 4Gs.

Hey dude!

DAOS is Type B, BIABWS is Type B/D. So as far as types go, you can run them together with no problem.

However, there's this journal of a guy trying them together and seeing no results.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6092.html

And this was Shannon's explanation as to why that happened.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...l#pid93507

But of course, you guys are coming from different places, and it might well work for you. You'll just have to try it. As for how, the recommendation is that they have to be played in chunks with a break in between (I guess an hour or so), like mentioned previously.
Alright guys, thought I would ask this here.

I bought OF 1.1 and BIABWS from the sales the other day and decided to run them together. One 8 hours during the day and the other 8 hours whilst sleeping at night, then alternating.

I noticed that OF is type B and BIABWS is type B/D so it should be fine but Shannon's comment about those other 2 have made me doubtful.

What does anyone think? Can I play them together or shall I just do one at a time?
(01-06-2016, 08:21 AM)Funky Trunks Wrote: [ -> ]Alright guys, thought I would ask this here.

I bought OF 1.1 and BIABWS from the sales the other day and decided to run them together. One 8 hours during the day and the other 8 hours whilst sleeping at night, then alternating.

I noticed that OF is type B and BIABWS is type B/D so it should be fine but Shannon's comment about those other 2 have made me doubtful.

What does anyone think? Can I play them together or shall I just do one at a time?

Personally, I'll recommend to pick one and go with it, but you should be fine.
(01-06-2016, 08:21 AM)Funky Trunks Wrote: [ -> ]Alright guys, thought I would ask this here.

Haha! I bought the same exact ones from the sales Tongue

This is my plan. I'll be running OF for about 2-3 months, for 12-16 hours a day. After that, I'll try to split the exposure time between the two subs and take it from there. If it's making me feel exhausted or giving me intense resistance, I'll stick to one sub.

I'm not saying this is the best way to go with it. It's just my plan and it might help you take your decision Smile
Thank you for the input chaps! Haha, great minds and all Blink Big Grin

I'm going to see how this works out for a month or so then, and if I don't feel like anything is changing I'll move back to one.

Yeah I think it would be a good idea to do OF first, so then you will be bold on sweeping all those cute smiles and lustful eyes ladies off their feet when BIATBWS lends its hand Big Grin