Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPHRA or OGSF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so some of you may know I used EPHRA back last month for about 1.5 weeks.

But I am still embarrassed and shamed I think of the fact that the guys who hired me in the beginning had me meet him at a starbucks and even was trying to buy me something as a kind treat for the first time at the job kinda thing......

But now that it ended the way it did, I still feel shame and like that mode of SMH (shaking my head) and cant stop thinking about that certain event like how well it started and how horrible it ended......and I cant stop thinking about the 2 in particular that controlled my fate at the company and how much I am still mad at them which doesnt seem to go away.....so I am wondering that if I go back to EPHRA will this permanently remove the scar from my mind or should I just go with OGSF??

Undecided
As you know, EPHRA is free and 5G it also contains OGSF
Product Description
This program is designed for generating emotional pain relief and triggering you to heal yourself emotionally as much as is possible.
It includes modules for:
Emotional pain relief
Emotional healing
Guilt/shame/fear release
Mental/emotional maturity improvement
Self forgiveness
Forgiveness of others
Letting go of the past
Self Validation

Today, 1/3/2016 is the last day for the New Years Day sale. http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7021-p...l#pid95105 You can purchase OGSF for $14.70.

If you decide on EPHRA, remember it is 5G technology and you have to run it alone for a minimum of 8 hours and 3 months. OGSF is 4G technology and you can run another 4G Type B subliminal with it.
Thanks, I didnt know it already had OGSF within EPHRA.....but if it has that mixed for FREE with the 5g why not just go with that instead of something that doesnt have EPHRA and that you have to pay $$. Kinda a no brainer.

But I cant use it anyways cuz I am committed to MLS for maybe up to 2 to 3 months.....saving up money for AM 6. Thanks for letting me know about this
Great News! AM6 has OGSF in it too!

From the product description...
15. Overcoming guilt, shame and fear. (Again, heavily modified and optimized from what is available as a separate program in the store. This was one of the most requested features of the new version, and one of the primary reasons a new version exists. This was worked into every stage of the program, from foundation building to refresher.)
Perhaps it would be best to learn a lesson from the event so it won't happen again...
Do EPHRA before AM6 though even for a short amount of time, trust me on this one.
(01-03-2016, 06:16 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps it would be best to learn a lesson from the event so it won't happen again...

Well lemme tell you, there is a lesson for everything to learn in life; but in particular about my situation, I am not the prime suspect as to how everything unfolded, I did my job to the best of my ability and they played the "1 strike and you're out" deal with me....
(01-03-2016, 08:10 PM)dweller94 Wrote: [ -> ]Do EPHRA before AM6 though even for a short amount of time, trust me on this one.

I thought about that but I am anxious to dive right into AM 6 which, as mentioned, has OGSF; I know wise move is to just do EPHRA first but for my situation I cannot delay it becuz being 36 in 5 more months and already handled still as a boy by my family and beyond......Its been long overdue, I need to become a new man ASAP; I'm done with the "boyish personality type" that I have been for almost 18 years of my crap life.