Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What lifestyle can you expect for Wm2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Planning to use WM2 next, I am curious to know what kind of lifestyle it can bring you. For past users, what is your life situation like by the end of the run, or during the run? What are some of the most important effects it has had on your personal life?
I have not done wm yet but i read a few journals here. I guess your social life will get a real boost from using it. It has also manifestations.so, definitely, you will get to know a few women in ur life. It will enhance also ur social skills and your confidence. It is a perfect sub if you are looking for more than just sex with women. One issue also that is addressed there ( which is in my view very very important) is deservedness. If you are like me, you might be feeling a bit undeserving a beauty that stands in front of you. Some users also reported even increase in sexual stamina or lasting in bed. These are my thoughts, but thoughts of people who have used the sub will be more useful to you
They all want you to give them frosted flakes for breakfast in bed!
(01-01-2016, 06:35 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]No. The frosted flakes are mine. All mine.

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
Well you could always give them sausage instead.
Hot women will be all over you my friend. Imagine you a king and having your own harem.

My goal is to master SM then do WM and create my own harem of women like 30 to 50 women I can call upon.
A lifestyle where you manifest aliens and little girls wherever you go.

#VoyTek

Lmao Tongue
(01-05-2016, 01:43 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]A lifestyle where you manifest aliens and little girls wherever you go.

#VoyTek

Lmao Tongue

I think Voytek likes old, mature alien girls and little, cute human girls.

(Thanks-Fonzy style biatch):
Thanks,

StarTrek
I've met zero aliens so far Sad
(01-05-2016, 03:19 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I've met zero aliens so far Sad

They come at further stages Big Grin