Subliminal Talk

Full Version: bad ways of dying and the subconscious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just something that was on my mind....so random but if the subliminals are made to improve one's life and success, happy etc. the whole 9 yards right?

so what about In the instances of those that have ill fate situations such as being murdered, dying when they didnt want to (eg car accidents, plane crash, etc). not even focusing on natural deaths to a good old ripe age and the deaths where the person commits to taking his own life (suicide),

If the subconscious is so powerful could such unexpected ways of dying be prevented altogether for these ill fated people whether they are kids or old senior citizens that artifically die when they don't want to?

Undecided
That's actually an extremely deep question!

Is there a form of life/consciousness before our life on earth?

Is the subconscious ultimately a smaller part of a greater consciousness that directs us to certain actions, so that we wouldn't choose to forgo subconsciously chosen deaths?

Is death even wrong or bad? Dangerous topic alert!

What if missing a certain death at a certain time ultimately sets you up for an even worse death, and so to counteract this the subconscious chooses to die at the original death's time anyways to avoid more suffering?
(12-30-2015, 12:46 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]That's actually an extremely deep question!

Is there a form of life/consciousness before our life on earth?

Is the subconscious ultimately a smaller part of a greater consciousness that directs us to certain actions, so that we wouldn't choose to forgo subconsciously chosen deaths?

Is death even wrong or bad? Dangerous topic alert!

What if missing a certain death at a certain time ultimately sets you up for an even worse death, and so to counteract this the subconscious chooses to die at the original death's time anyways to avoid more suffering?

This is crazy stuff. I do believe that avoiding death one way could set you up for a worse death, but then let's say you avoid THAT death too, now what?

There's also this idea on Reddit (apparently, my brother told me about it, so don't quote me) where, when we die, we simply transfer to another timeline where we DIDN'T die, and this happens forever I think. Which is odd to me, but I dunno, I've had many times in my life where I could easily been killed but fate, luck, or whatever didn't go that way, and I'm still alive.

Did I survive? Or simply "jump" realities?
(12-30-2015, 12:28 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: [ -> ]Just something that was on my mind....so random but if the subliminals are made to improve one's life and success, happy etc. the whole 9 yards right?

so what about In the instances of those that have ill fate situations such as being murdered, dying when they didnt want to (eg car accidents, plane crash, etc). not even focusing on natural deaths to a good old ripe age and the deaths where the person commits to taking his own life (suicide),

If the subconscious is so powerful could such unexpected ways of dying be prevented altogether for these ill fated people whether they are kids or old senior citizens that artifically die when they don't want to?

Undecided

You basically found a real life cheat code. You don't need to think about stuff like that. We will all die. Everyone alive right now will die. Most people alive though will never get to actually feel alive and live life comfortably as themselves without having to prove anything or get approval from anyone. At least in America, that's not common, everybody is fuc*ed up. These subs just make all the fakeness in life disappear so you can just live until you die.

If that sounds weird, it's because I drank some beer, smoked a bunch of weed, and got a buffets worth of Taco Bell, and now, life is good.
You have to experience every possible death on the earthly plane or more accurately every possible theme of death on the earthly plane. Our soul doesn't see death as good or bad. How we are born and die are implanted in out Unconscious mind and is set in stone unless you are at a high level of your spiritual journey and can will yourself to live longer. It could also be karma where you inflicted that death on a person in a past life and now it's coming back to you. Also when we die we go back to the Astral plane to return to our original vibration and choose and your life script and sign contracts on what you are gonna do next incarnation. And since it's not in the 3rd dimension the soul doesn't see the situation as good or evil but just is.
(12-31-2015, 03:17 AM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]You have to experience every possible death on the earthly plane or more accurately every possible theme of death on the earthly plane. Our soul doesn't see death as good or bad. How we are born and die are implanted in out Unconscious mind and is set in stone unless you are at a high level of your spiritual journey and can will yourself to live longer. It could also be karma where you inflicted that death on a person in a past life and now it's coming back to you. Also when we die we go back to the Astral plane to return to our original vibration and choose and your life script and sign contracts on what you are gonna do next incarnation. And since it's not in the 3rd dimension the soul doesn't see the situation as good or evil but just is.

Got any links to this? I assume you got it from somewhere. PM me if you want as I kinda agree but it's a religious topic if I'm not mistaken.
Lol didnt even check here and didnt know it already got responses but naturally I become very deep about things...Smile I guess what I was getting at was as humans that have the power of the mind to guide them to a better life, somehow those that are ill fated unknowingly have commanded their subconscious one way or another to terminate their life.....i know we cant expect what happens tomorrow and we take living day by day as granted but imagine if we accidentally program ourselves to be in a scenario where we are destined to accidentally request our subconscious to kill ourselves
(12-30-2015, 06:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]What if missing a certain death at a certain time ultimately sets you up for an even worse death, and so to counteract this the subconscious chooses to die at the original death's time anyways to avoid more suffering?

Speaking of the topic on cheating death that might set you for even a worst disastrous death, you might want to check this out

This man literally had his subconscious mind protecting him like a guardian angel......preventing him from any kind of ways of dying and then got lucky and won the jackpot lottery! lucky to survive artificial deaths and then lucky to have won some $$$.....I think we all as humans have this ability to avoid such disasters? Of course with Shanon's subs, I am sure we will be in good hands....
(12-30-2015, 08:55 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2015, 12:28 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: [ -> ]Just something that was on my mind....so random but if the subliminals are made to improve one's life and success, happy etc. the whole 9 yards right?

Undecided

You basically found a real life cheat code. You don't need to think about stuff like that. We will all die. Everyone alive right now will die. Most people alive though will never get to actually feel alive and live life comfortably as themselves without having to prove anything or get approval from anyone. At least in America, that's not common, everybody is fuc*ed up. These subs just make all the fakeness in life disappear so you can just live until you die.

If that sounds weird, it's because I drank some beer, smoked a bunch of weed, and got a buffets worth of Taco Bell, and now, life is good.

Lol TheRealJustin adding some sense of humor to a deep and dark topic.....Dodgy but seriously we all WILL die of course that is inevitable.....however I believe that we all have the potential to cultivate our subconscious to protect us from all and every ways of UN-NATURAL deaths until the end......Id say even to the age of whomsoever lived the longest in this world (115+ years old).....

The EndCool
(12-31-2015, 07:25 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2015, 06:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]What if missing a certain death at a certain time ultimately sets you up for an even worse death, and so to counteract this the subconscious chooses to die at the original death's time anyways to avoid more suffering?

Speaking of the topic on cheating death that might set you for even a worst disastrous death, you might want to check this out

This man literally had his subconscious mind protecting him like a guardian angel......preventing him from any kind of ways of dying and then got lucky and won the jackpot lottery! lucky to survive artificial deaths and then lucky to have won some $$$.....I think we all as humans have this ability to avoid such disasters? Of course with Shanon's subs, I am sure we will be in good hands....

Wow, that is incredible. the closest I came to that was falling through a floor with a fellow worker. I was buried under a couple thousand pounds of sheets, yet came up with only a bruise on my elbow, while my fellow worker (who had tried to save himself by jumping) was bloodied and had to go to hospital.

Now, I don't believe in [edited for rule 4], however, I swear I felt something grab me and move me safely through the debris as I fell.