Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Polymorphic engine in AM 7 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will the polymorphic engine, perfume engine and cyborg brain extension be included in AM 7 ?.

Am I right in saying that the perfume engine causes the body to release natural pheromones which are in effect masculine in nature which draws women to you in your social circle ?

Peace
What ever drugs you're on can I have some?
lol@Superman

& yeah that's a good idea, I don't really know much about the pheromone business but I hear it's what it's all about.
You doubt me ? I suggest you read Shannons journal he talks about the polymorphic engine, fragance engine etc.

Shannon I do not like it when this gentleman accuses me of taking drugs
I believe you can swap the word "engine" for a better terminology. It sounds too much like car engine, doesn't it Wink As humans we are dynamic, moving beings. I guess terms like optimization would work better in this case.
I suggest a warning for spam and useless thread. It's not the first time you waste our time.
You do make alot of strange threads Thor.. perfume and cyborgs have nothing to do with subliminals.