Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Where can I find SM3 stage descriptions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody have the manual handy?
Yep on my harddrive Wink

Attached to this post.
@Ben Thanks.

@FrostedFake Appreciate the love but OFGS 5G is first. I'm fully aware of the fear and shame I have surrounding women and sex, and I'm not going to be another guy who runs SM3 unprepared and then doesn't get results.
Does anyone have WM2 copy?
I would say it's almost impossible not to get results. Getting laid however, that depends on how well you cooperate with the program. OFGS is inside, just a heads up. By the end id say you would be able to choose when you want sex, then have it. And when you don't.
Also, I just wish the SM3 instructions weren't identical to SM2.
Here you are, Jakeb203 . Smile
(12-24-2015, 09:47 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]Here you are, Jakeb203 . Smile

Thanks my friend. Really appreciate. Shy
(12-24-2015, 06:38 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]I would say it's almost impossible not to get results. Getting laid however, that depends on how well you cooperate with the program. OFGS is inside, just a heads up.

Your SM3 journal rocks and we're all waiting to hear that you're getting laid left and right.

I'm already seeing results with the SM3 tie-in in the last stages of AM6. The attention I get from women is the most I've ever noticed. That said, I don't see myself cooperating as well with SM3 going right into it versus running OGSF 5G first. I have some deeply entrenched shit to work through, plus I need a break from 6 stage programs. I'm aware that SM3 includes OGSF, as does every stage of AM6. The OGSF sandwich (AM6>OGSF>SM3) is exactly what I'm after.
I would like to see you get laid too. I think you're underestimating yourself by not going straight to SM3. One mans opinion
Good for you, Essy. Solid choice, good wisdom.

So many of us get caught up in going to a magnet to chase females. Only to be "feeling good" and "tons of girls looking at me", and ultimately zero, actual, tangible REAL results with having sex with several attractive females. Which is the entire point of the program, which I think a lot tend to forget. I prefer to measure it by the actual success of the program in delivering it's bulletpoints, not subjective intangibles. In time, I'm sure the programs will be buffed up as they really seem to need it obviously. In the meantime, some solid foundation building will go a long way to improving success rates.

You are making a solid choice by delaying it and working on yourself first. I'll be looking forward to enjoying your OGSF 5G journal. You're making very sound choices in sub use, Essy. Good work.
lol Guider