Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which one was more effective for you? (To those who had used both Magnets)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Double Magnets Users, please, share with us your informations about your effects at particular Magnet.
Voytek, seems like you want to expand your Wm results in a sexual direction ;p

I am also interested in knowing this, after all from what I've read from Dzemoo, Rayhon and Ryan Wm just seems to bring so much more into a man's life.And after all, Wm should also bring sex. Too bad Wm3 is far away in the future as a project. In my opinion, if there was a Wm3 program, it would be a way better choice than Sm3. Wm definitely misses on some auras, OGSF and some other things.
(12-25-2015, 04:20 AM)Survivor Wrote: [ -> ]Voytek, seems like you want to expand your Wm results in a sexual direction ;p

I am also interested in knowing this, after all from what I've read from Dzemoo, Rayhon and Ryan Wm just seems to bring so much more into a man's life.And after all, Wm should also bring sex. Too bad Wm3 is far away in the future as a project. In my opinion, if there was a Wm3 program, it would be a way better choice than Sm3. Wm definitely misses on some auras, OGSF and some other things.

For me WM2 brings many opportunities towards sex but it`s not a miracle (women don`t jump on your dick) and you should take an action to `execute` them. My problem is that I`m not eager to `execute` those opportunities and may be SM3 amplifies your desire towards sex. Or may be it because women (90%) in my country are seeking relationships and I don`t want this besides I`m affraid that woman I could having sex with may get pregnant and I definitely don`t want this too. Oh, crap! Tongue
wm just misses some dominance other than that its a great programm

i think a women has to really really be confident to sleep with you during sm and there are only few women like this

but i think the magnets wouldnt be necessarly if am would be modified a little bit, the magnets go to much into one extreme
(12-25-2015, 05:08 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]wm just misses some dominance other than that its a great programm

i think a women has to really really be confident to sleep with you during sm and there are only few women like this

but i think the magnets wouldnt be necessarly if am would be modified a little bit, the magnets go to much into one extreme

I`ve noticed that thanks to WM2 young women and teenage girls are more responsive to me than mature ones. I think that they can easily sense this awesome energy that WM2 gives you. Besides, younger ones are more eager to have fun and WM2 is just ideal for this kind of activity which can easily lead into a bed.
(12-25-2015, 05:08 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]wm just misses some dominance other than that its a great programm

Are yiu saying that Sm3 was 'too good to be true ' , it made you too good for women, too sexy, so much that you missed on a lot of shy /unconfident girls?

Wm2 made you more talkative /approachable/ approaching/ less sexy - more zen/relaxed/comfortable?

Is it like this: Sm brought you crazy results in terms of attraction, but Wm2 brought you 'better' attraction?

What do you mean by " really confident"
I think there is 2 types of confidence. Here is my theory based on what I observed and learn.
I think there is feminine confidence, and masculine confidence.
Woman can show both of them. I think a woman showing masculine confidence has more chance to get laid. A woman showing that kind a confidence is compensating as she wasn't meant to behave in this manner. A feminine confidence would act feminine and probably won't offer her sexuality as easily or for the wrong type of man.

I think Black people tend to be more masculine in their behavior than white, the whiter the more they tend to be feminine. I observed that women generally find black men more attractive and that men find white women more attractive. In the country I live there is almost no racism based on white or black, actually here white people are a little bit more laugh at.

I noticed that black women tend to be more aggressive sexually and in their behavior in general. They respond to aggressive/sexual pheromone type.
It's the opposite for a white woman. The less aggressive would be a white woman with blonde hair.

I would be really interested in knowing what you think about my theory even if you completely disagree as long as you tell me why.

I actually have a doubt about it, and maybe black people are more sexually expressive. Like they tend to be better dancer. Maybe I'm just completely wrong or it's way more complicated than that. I think it's the latter.
(12-25-2015, 11:49 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]In the country I live there is almost no racism based on white or black, actually here white people are a little bit more laugh at.

France, right?
ps: you're so lucky to live in france, the country of love haha. It has always interested me , are one - night stands popular there?
(12-25-2015, 12:14 PM)Survivor Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2015, 11:49 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]In the country I live there is almost no racism based on white or black, actually here white people are a little bit more laugh at.

France, right?
ps: you're so lucky to live in france, the country of love haha. It has always interested me , are one - night stands popular there?

Born in France, but I don't live in France, but in a french country. My country is half Africans, half white from France, and others minorities.
I think France is as racist as USA if not more. It's hard to judge on that. But they are racist for sure, it's very obvious, maybe not to them and especially not from their media.

ONS, more in France I don't know. I think there is a lot of rumors about french people that are not true. But I think it's easier to get laid in France than in USA. And it's certainly easier to get laid in france than where I live [edited as per rule 4]
There are pros and cons to any country like any individual. Nothing is perfect in this world.
During my WM2`s ride I was approached two times (first time in my entire life). At 1st time that was a white girl from France and at 2nd time a black girl from Bostwana (who lives in Milan in Italy) so, Alpha360, may be there`s someting in your theory. Smile
I'm in the US, and most white women I kbow prefer white men, period. There are definitely racial biases here. But it goes both ways. I was on vacation in Atlanta one time and some black dude called me a cracker. It surprised me so much I laughed my ass off. He thought I was crazy. But people here are more open-minded to biracial relationships than ever, so times they are a-changing.
Quote:I`ve noticed that thanks to WM2 young women and teenage girls are more responsive to me than mature ones. I think that they can easily sense this awesome energy that WM2 gives you. Besides, younger ones are more eager to have fun and WM2 is just ideal for this kind of activity which can easily lead into a bed.

Yeah i've noticed similar. Well not today but on the days when the programming is coming through definately. What I see is they are more feminine than older women, more responsive in that way and WM especially seems to bring that out and attract those girls. The older ones seem to get upset at my presence. But so what.. younger women are so much more sexy.
(12-25-2015, 10:33 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]The older ones seem to get upset at my presence.

Yup. same here! Smile But sometimes I find that mature ones are also attracted but, of course, not so massively as teenage girls or young women (20-25). Which is ok... I guess! Tongue
Pages: 1 2