Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Let's enjoy our lives together!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What?

You may think. But this is what hit me when reading some old forum posts. Back then, people here was talking about subliminals as a spice to their lives, and encourage each others in enjoying their lives and being happy. It was a more relaxed tone to it all.

I don't get that feeling when reading the posts from today. We could all enjoy some joy and encouragement from each other. Life is beautiful! Live it and enjoy it, socialize, make a fool out of yourself, stop worrying and start enjoying and great things will come from it. Life is not so serious, not 90% of the time. Love people even though they may not be perfect, who is? Why should you hinder yourself from enjoying life because of your high standards?

Godspeed ladies and gentlemen. Hope you are enjoying it out there!
This is one of the best posts I've read in a long time.

And I've compared old posts to recent ones and came to the same conclusion before. Absolutely correct!

Great post. Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future.
Good post. I think the thing is the forum was smaller back then. There's alot more people coming on which brings more chances for conflict.
(12-21-2015, 02:11 AM)Oneandonly Wrote: [ -> ]Why should you hinder yourself from enjoying life because of your high standards?

That's what I am talking about! Big Grin