Subliminal Talk

Full Version: little help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So The MLS 5g that i purchased, am trying to re download the subs in subliminal shop, but there's one little problem......the subs are not in my account!! There is only the EPHRA 5g but where the heck is my MLS 5g that I purchased!!?? It is not in my account list of subs I've downloaded!

Where did it disappear to?? logged into both phone and laptop and it is only showing EPHRA 5g and NOT MLS 5g!!

Please help!

(sorry for shouting but honestly, this shouldn't have to happen unless the glitch is on the side of Subliminal shop; and also it is frustrating and not convenient for me or even for any other member on this forum I'd presume). Especially after you pay money for the subs...trust me I would be even more furious if I lost the downloads for subs I'd pay for that were $500)!
Sorry man, that's a little unusual. Can you send an email to the store so I know what email you used for paypal atleast, or if your order number if you have it and I can look at it.