Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does Woman Magnet 2 stage 1 have Overcome premature ejaculation in it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure if its because i've been listening to Woman magnet stage 1 for 16 hours a day (almost done the stage)

or if its because i've been learning how to overcome premature ejaculation and how to be aware of my body and in control of my muscles.

but in the span of around 1 1/2 - 2 months I went from having 0 control whatsoever and cumming prematurely everytime I masterbated with the intent of prolonging it. To being able to withstand ejaculation until I literally want too. I can even go to the point of no return and continue to stroke my penis while removing that sexual tension built up that usually would burst immediately once it got to that point.

I'd really like to know if overcome premature ejaculation is in WM stage 1 or if its just been myself that that helped me overcome this huge problem of mine. I can't even begin to express how happy I am right now because I only dreamed of being able to go as long as I want. Now I can literally turn off the urge to cum and remove that feeling COMPLETELY when it arises. It's incredible.I can't wait to have sex again.
WM2 doesn't deal directly with that. But there is stuff related to that.
If I remember correctly there is something like "ability to make loves to a woman effortlessly" It's not the correct words but it's something similar.

Edit: "22. Allow yourself to fully express your passions during sex, while being able to shift to deep, intimate lovemaking if you wish".

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/w...agnet-2-0/
I am 100% sure there is Last longer in Bed in Wm. Ben can confirm, as he told Shannon to add it to wm. There is a thread to it.

So it is not as Alpha360 says. It deals directly with that and there is such script
Yeah I remember when he was building it I asked him about it and he said "yeah thanks for reminding me, i'll put it in".
but do we know if its in all the stages?
I remember that thread but he never confirmed it later on like it was forgotten. And I doubt he forgot to mention that part later on the product description.

Also repeatedly guys wanted to run SM3 only for the overcome premature ejaculation in it.
Because as it seems it wasn't incorporated into WM2.
So 100% sure Big Grin I would be happy to believe that.

I would be happy to have Shannon confirmation on that. Also it's the first time someone reports such results, it's weird.

Even more weird, it's seems I got that ability too 2 days after reading this thread. Weird but fun. Thanks Rayhon you uploaded that program directly into my brain.
(12-18-2015, 06:03 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]I would be happy to have Shannon confirmation on that. Also it's the first time someone reports such results, it's weird.

Even more weird, it's seems I just got that ability too just after reading this thread and thinking about it.

Oh, really , well AfzalG?

Just because they don't report it, doesn't mean it is not happening.There is also the fact that it may not be working for everyone, as Wm's script is bigger in size and because Sm probably works not only on premature ejaculation, but bed mastery as a whole (Spiderweb theory)
AfzalG did SM3 before WM2 so which one gave him that ability? If I remember correctly in his SM3 journal he was mentioning that he lasted a long long time already. That was before he did WM2.

This is the first report directly attributed to WM2 that I see. Maybe it's in there and I would prefer that because I don't think I will ever do SM3.
1.I knew you will say that.Wm2 made him last Even longer. He has mentioned it
2.Anyway, there is no point in this , let's stop here
^ Let's not.

(12-14-2015, 10:41 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]I can't even begin to express how happy I am right now because I only dreamed of being able to go as long as I want. Now I can literally turn off the urge to cum and remove that feeling COMPLETELY when it arises. It's incredible.I can't wait to have sex again.

This is exactly what I'm after. Happy for you Rayhon.

I'd also like to know what kind of stamina programming WM has.
I hope I find out soon that it does by actually having sex haha.
Is Shannon avoiding this question or what, it has been implied indirectly a lot and directly 2 or 3 times. I'm wondering.
This should be known by now.
I now got to remembering , I don't know if you remember ( I deleted this thread) I asked 3 questions in a thread. One of them was 'Which one has more programming /is better for premature ejaculation - Sm or WM? ' Shannon answered that as far he remembers, both have the same programming on PE and deal with it equally well.
I think we all want to hear it from Shannon.
Pages: 1 2