Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Special message for Brother Ben
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Ben

I was happy to hear about your positive experiences with WM. Has the sub generated an aura around you ? if so what do women say to you or how do they react ?

Thanks
I think there must be some aura that WM2 creates because I was approached by very hot girl (9 or even 10) a couple days ago. Of course, not directly, she asked my for taking some pics for her by her phone. Tongue
This is it:
Sexiness programming that makes you project an aura of sexiness and adjusts your speech, attitude, movement and body language to express your sexiness in a neutral manner that neither says you are desperate nor says to her that you are trying to seduce her. The result is a very sexy, magnetic and attractive man, whom ladies find unique and gravitate to naturally.
You could have posted it in my journal man.

Can't say my results are hugely positive so far, a few days of feeling very natural talking to girls but other than that tons of frustration and other negative emotions and feeling invisible.

Those days I felt good though mainly at the times I wasn't paying attention or looking for it I did notice strange attention from certain people. I say strange because I was kind of uncomfortable as i'm not used to it.
Its seems that WM is more powerful then SM !