Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,

I am doing the subs but am also starting back with the affirmations. When I did this before the subs, I got tremendous results. I was a true ladies man... one night, I spoke with about 10 different girls at the club. It was like I was a woman magnet. One lady even wanted me to take a drink of her beer and she was with a guy who I later found out was not her bf (later realized that she wanted me but too late)... I politely refused since I thought she was on a date... then this hot girl walked by me and gave the dirtiest/nastiest/ i want of have sex look I have ever gotten from a girl... I walked past her and couldnt find her... anyway, it was a good thing... but does anyone have the way that Cory Sky does his affirmations? I was not able to get the MM and it appears its sold out... does anyone have info on how to do affirmations? i am curious about this and believe in beginning I did both written and verbal affirmations. Now with the subs w/o affirmations, I have gone back into my former self even though I am higher status with men... but not necessarily a women magnet like i was before... also, when i did these affirmations everything came so natural... i didnt even think about approaching... i just did it... thoughts/comments are appreciated...
(06-22-2011, 12:15 AM)Mokwls Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

I am doing the subs but am also starting back with the affirmations. When I did this before the subs, I got tremendous results. I was a true ladies man... one night, I spoke with about 10 different girls at the club. It was like I was a woman magnet. One lady even wanted me to take a drink of her beer and she was with a guy who I later found out was not her bf (later realized that she wanted me but too late)... I politely refused since I thought she was on a date... then this hot girl walked by me and gave the dirtiest/nastiest/ i want of have sex look I have ever gotten from a girl... I walked past her and couldnt find her... anyway, it was a good thing... but does anyone have the way that Cory Sky does his affirmations? I was not able to get the MM and it appears its sold out... does anyone have info on how to do affirmations? i am curious about this and believe in beginning I did both written and verbal affirmations. Now with the subs w/o affirmations, I have gone back into my former self even though I am higher status with men... but not necessarily a women magnet like i was before... also, when i did these affirmations everything came so natural... i didnt even think about approaching... i just did it... thoughts/comments are appreciated...
He recently revamped his site. Have you checked it out? Anyways, probably my biggest hangup with doing them is doing them in the moment (in the theta state where the subconscious is it's most receptive). His instructions were to do visualizations right after waking up (think of something you find fun to do first, visualize that and then visualize what you want), then do the gratitude / confirmation aff's. Later on, do the written and mirror affirmations. And he says, if that begins to feel like a routine, mix that up and do different types at different times.
Hope this helps Smile
The problem with it is it takes WAY too long, I did have some good results, such as girls approaching me and hanging around me in clubs and more confidence. But it took hours each day to do them.

Listening to subliminals at night is good because I can sleep, and I don't have to spend literally hours doing different kinds of affirmations.

He also says to keep it up for your whole life, what the f^&k! Affirmations every single day of your life for HOURS.

I'm getting frustrated that I haven't been able to get girls since I am single again. I've got alot of interest so far, but can't seem to convert it. So i've been looking into stuff. I know if I keep up Alpha to the end and just be patient it will get better, and then I will have sex magnet. But I am too impatient.

I've been looking at a theta audio with affirmations. Some old audios by a guy called Originator from the rsd forum. I did them a few years ago and it worked really good, I took a girl home that was the most attractive i've been with for a long time, but I got really insecure and f&*ked it up after that. And then I stopped them. I know if I continued it would have improved more.

-Ben
is there any particular time when these should be done? also i heard that you need to look into the right eye when doing the affirmations... is that correct? I think also Cory skyy's podcasts and videos help a lot...that dude is amazing... you can tell just by when he speaks... and I know first hand what affirmations and his podcasts have done for me. He says in beginning it might take a bit but once you are there... its pretty damn good Smile A lot of women were approaching me last night in subtle ways... not overt... and I need to take advantage of talking to them... didnt do that as well last night as I had a lot to drink and was having a good time. Also, CS said to focus on having a good time and not look at getting girls as a mission... so tried to do that a little... but there were girls all around me making eye contact and standing near me so I need to be better about approaching.

Regarding written affirmations: do them before going to bed. Do the conf and grat affirmations after waking up and the mirror affirmations at any time.
I've also heard about looking into your left eye (which connects to the right brain hemisphere) while doing mirror affirmations can sometimes be more effective. Try it both ways.
Quote: A lot of women were approaching me last night in subtle ways... not overt... and I need to take advantage of talking to them...
That's an indirect approach and yes, just say "hey" or "hey, hows it going?". It's easy Smile
It's also apparent that whatever you are using, whether it's subliminals or Cory's MM is working Smile
And like you said, when you go out, go out with the intention of having fun!
If women sense you're out just to pick them up, they will pick up on that vibe in a hurry.
really... I heard that right eye is better for affirmations... is this true?
Mokwls or for whoever is interested, here's a backup of the Cory Skyy forum. I stumbled upon it a while ago.

Enjoy.
thanks jay... have you used MM at all? What are your thoughts... what subs do you use?

Mike
I have done MM in the past; but too sporadically to really make a difference. From the little time (a few months off and on) I spent on it, I did notice that I started seeing myself differently and in a more positive light (which was a real eye opener for me at that time) and noticed that I became a bit more confident in social interactions and that women responded in a more open and interested fashion to me, this was pretty unbelievable for me during that period since my confidence and self worth was pretty much at an all-time low, very anxious as well. I also believed that I had no redeemable or attractive features appearance wise, but MM helped me to make the first dents and cracks into that belief, which I'm grateful for.

It was also comforting to know that there were other people that struggled with the same issues as me, and that they had found something that worked through trial and error and were able to support and advice each other on. But it didn't took long before I stumbled upon Ryan's link on the forums to this place.

I still listen to the MM CD's and watch Cory's YouTube channel sometimes, but more as a refresher and as an inspiration on what self-image I want to build towards. But I see the MM exercises as too strenuous, slow and time consuming in comparison with the subliminals, and it will take a very good reason for me to go back and doing the exercises again.

Subliminal wise, I'm currently back on using Aura of Sexyness (since I suffer from Body Dysmorphic Disorder) and Absolute Self Confidence along with an additional two hours of Balance Your Brain Hemispheres (since I'm too right-brained for my own good, and it makes me pretty calm and reserved). But have used a large variety of subliminals since I started here.
hi again...

can someone explain what specifically are "visualization affirmations"? I am a firm believer of affirmations... the other night I did affirmations in mirror for about 15min... very powerful... one thing i saw is to say the "women want to f me everywhere i go" affirmation not just at home but everywhere you go... didnt know about this. anyway the other night, i had an incredible connection with a girl with a beautiful face... a model face... but her body was not Smile I was enjoying the connection as we locked eyes and it was quite powerful but not turned on to her body... i was at the bar and she stood right next to me and i asked her about her ring on her right hand... and we talked then i said "whats going on"... and then she went on to talk what seemed for hours... i could have gone home with her... she was with friends but getting really drunk but i was not really sexually attracted to her... meanwhile all of these girls were coming right next to me at the bar... should i have talked to these ladies also... while i was with this girl and her friends? i had some really good social proof as everyone was staring at me with these girls.. like i said she had a beautiful face but overweight body... she left and gave me her # without asking... but back to my orig question.. i really also believe in visualization as i use to do this with great results with working out. i would visualize that i was on treadmill or lifting weights and i always worked out... how can this work with ladies and more specifically with affirmations?

thanks
Mike
(06-22-2011, 05:06 AM)ohmygee Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share this, if not please edit my post and remove this info.

This is a lot more open a forum than one might guess, being run by a company. We allow discussion of other company's products as long as they are relevant, and if we have no competing products you can even provide links to theirs. Be careful with that though our spam watchdogs are on high alert!
ok will do... thanks andrew.... this is in addition to the subs which i am already using and since most people on here have done MM I was wanting to get some feedback. your comment is duly noted Smile mike
any feedback on visualization affirmations is much appreciated... thanks Mike
(06-27-2011, 12:25 AM)Mokwls Wrote: [ -> ]hi again...

can someone explain what specifically are "visualization affirmations"? I am a firm believer of affirmations... the other night I did affirmations in mirror for about 15min... very powerful... one thing i saw is to say the "women want to f me everywhere i go" affirmation not just at home but everywhere you go... didnt know about this. anyway the other night, i had an incredible connection with a girl with a beautiful face... a model face... but her body was not Smile I was enjoying the connection as we locked eyes and it was quite powerful but not turned on to her body... i was at the bar and she stood right next to me and i asked her about her ring on her right hand... and we talked then i said "whats going on"... and then she went on to talk what seemed for hours... i could have gone home with her... she was with friends but getting really drunk but i was not really sexually attracted to her... meanwhile all of these girls were coming right next to me at the bar... should i have talked to these ladies also... while i was with this girl and her friends? i had some really good social proof as everyone was staring at me with these girls.. like i said she had a beautiful face but overweight body... she left and gave me her # without asking... but back to my orig question.. i really also believe in visualization as i use to do this with great results with working out. i would visualize that i was on treadmill or lifting weights and i always worked out... how can this work with ladies and more specifically with affirmations?

thanks
Mike
I'll try my best to answer your question about visualizations. IMHO, it's like a "focused daydream" meaning you are focusing your attention on that particular event. eg. an affirmation like "I meet amazing new beautiful women every day"
So you are visualizing that you are in a store, for example and all the sudden a woman pops into your visualization and she is what you like. She asks about a particular product and then you and her talk, exchange names and so on. Take what I just said and replay that over and over again.
The way you described it with working out... it works the same way with women.
Take what you wrote above about the aff, women want to... everywhere I go" Take that and visualize yourself taking a woman into a fitting room and getting busy.
And I would suggest to write the affirmations out like a short story a la Brent Smith style. As you write the story, you will begin to visualize what's taking place. Keep fine tuning your story and read it every day, upon waking up and before falling asleep.

Now if I can just do the visualizations consistently Smile
Pages: 1 2 3