Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What if you don't use Alpha male sub b4 sex m and sex magnet or abundance women subs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What if you don't use alpha male sub before doing sex magnet? you wouldn't get good results?

I have questions about sex magnet sub:
1) How long it will take to get results? since it's 6 stage sub, each takes 1 month listening so you will get results after 6 months?
2) I already attract women naturally but I like women so I want more, which is better subs sex magnet or abundance women?
3) I could be wrong here, with sex magnet isn't it possibility will attract sluts, prostitutes and those women sleep around alot so you will likely to put health in risk?
4) I don't see much feedbacks here about programs like sex magnet, alpha etc aren't many people use it? or they are not getting results?
Any here used above sub and got results like women approached them?
use Alpha before sex magnet or abundance women. Shannon said it is built to go off of Alpha male so it would work better. Others have used Abundance of women sub with out doing alpha and it pushes you out there to take charge and if your not used to it or don't believe you can your mind will fight you and things could get ugly fast. Shannon would know better then any of us tho since he made the programs.

1. I can't say since i just started sex magnet but if it is anything like alpha male, stage one "normalizes you" then stage 2 through 6 build up on the actual sex magnet stuff.

2.which do you want more lots of women for sex or women in general?

3.shannon has stated that the sub was built to shoo away unwanted women, women trying to sleep with you to get pregnant, or women with STDs.

4. Sex magnet is new and as far as i know only three people so far are just starting stage 2 or 3. Almost the entire men's 18+ forums has journals of people who have done alpha or doing alpha.

Every one has gotten results from it but not in the way your thinking. Alpha male is not made for women approaching you.(it may happen) its made for making you a better stronger healthier man. It affects your inner game and outward game but for the sole purpose of making you appreciate and love your self.
Running "women magnet" and sex magnet without running Alpha Male first would be akin to building a big house upon sand. Do the alpha training first. The stronger the alpha training, the stronger the results will be from either women or sex magnet.
I know it's tempting to go for sex magnet, i'm keen for it myself, but I am grateful for my Alpha journey, it's made lots of great improvements. And the attention i'm getting from girls when it's not specifically focused on it makes me even more forward to sex magnet.

What i'm getting used to is alot more girls being attracted to me, even some are ones that I actually like, and I think without Alpha, if I just did sex magnet I wouldn't be able to handle it.

-Ben
Ron's right on the sand analogy.

If you don't use AM before WM or SM, you are using these programs without a strong foundation to build things off of. If you have this strong foundation already, then by all means you can run the program but I've heard of users who went through WM without AM regretting the decision and stopping WM partway through to start AM.

And on #3, it's true that SM can attract those types of women, but what's also true is that if you use the programs as recommended, AM will help you filter and screen out the women of the highest quality you want in your life. That's how you will avoid sluts and prostitutes.

Quote:What if you don't use alpha male sub before doing sex magnet? you wouldn't get good results?

The results you get will not be anywhere near as obvious, strong or effective as if you follow the instructions and use the alpha set first. The sand analogy isn't quite how I'd put it for most cases: you would do better with a water analogy. You can build a house on water, but you MUST build a boat under it first. The suggestion above that "if you have a good foundation already, by all means use it" is also not good advice; no man can know, without using alpha male, what he would gain or become from using it unless he uses it. Your judgement may and probably will be flawed in assuming you have the foundation it would give you, without having used it.

Quote:I have questions about sex magnet sub:
1) How long it will take to get results? since it's 6 stage sub, each takes 1 month listening so you will get results after 6 months?

Consider a diesel engine in an 18 wheeler. They have a lot of gears. Do you stay in 1st gear for six miles and then just suddenly switch to 18th? No. You progressively shift up, and up, and up, and up... just as with these six stage sets. You start seeing results, and then those results are built upon with more things, which are themselves built upon, and so on and so forth. One does not scale a mountain with a single step.

Quote:2) I already attract women naturally but I like women so I want more, which is better subs sex magnet or abundance women?

Neither is better unless you've done alpha. Once you have done alpha, the question becomes, what do you want to do with them? If you prefer the playboy having fun socializing approach, which makes for more fun, but also means you have to do more of the work of talking them into sex, then woman magnet is a better choice, and it works best for some guys, depending on whether that matches their personality and desires. On the other hand, if you want to become a man who exudes and attracts sex and sexuality in women, then use sex magnet. One is more aimed at fun, and one is more aimed at sex. Sex will be easier for most guys to achieve through sex magnet, and fun will be easier to achieve through woman magnet. The focus in sex magnet is literally 100% on sex.

Quote:3) I could be wrong here, with sex magnet isn't it possibility will attract sluts, prostitutes and those women sleep around alot so you will likely to put health in risk?

Sex magnet is designed to attract beautiful women who want to and are willing to have sex with you. However, it also simultaneously gives you what you need to weed out the undesirables, including women who would seek to use you for sex, trick you into sex, trick you into getting them pregnant, women who have diseases, etc. There is no better protection against sex with a woman you don't want to have sex with than just saying no. Sex magnet makes you fairly particular about who you'll sleep with, and is strongly focused on protecting the user from the unwanted perils of sexual activity, including making him capable of refusing any woman who is undesirable.

Quote:4) I don't see much feedbacks here about programs like sex magnet, alpha etc aren't many people use it? or they are not getting results?

You don't see much feedback about sex magnet because most guys are following the instructions and using alpha first. Those who are using sex magnet have about 3 months in, and only a few guys have been using it so far. You don't see much about alpha because you're not looking. Threads about alpha experiences are everywhere in the men's 18+ section of the forum, and some are over a year old.

Quote:Any here used above sub and got results like women approached them?

I'm the creator, so you may or may not think my response here is biased, but yes. I have used alpha male several times, and it definitely has had women approach me. Women don't approach in very obvious ways, usually, but they do initiate conversations and such with me more often now.

For most women, if the man isn't man enough to take the lead and make what he wants of the situation, then he's not worth pursuing.
That can be mitigated to some degree, but it's not going to be that women throw themselves at you all the time because you use these programs.

That said, I have gathered a small group of women who are all after me, and all would like to be my "one and only" because of the effects of the alpha set. If the sex magnet performs the way I designed and built it to work (which is about like saying if steel is hard), you may indeed occasionally have women actually throwing themselves at you sexually. This would most likely happen with women who are at least slightly inebriated in some way, but might happen otherwise as well, depending on the woman's particular personality and match to your sexuality.

The question is... do you really want that, or would you label such women "sluts" and punish them for doing what you imply that you wanted them to do in the first place? lol