Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Pat's AM2011 experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyones posts about AM2011 have been so useful to me that I felt guitly not sharing my experience so far. So here goes...

Just finished Month 1 of AM. I did AM at night (typically 8 hrs) while sleeping and AOS for one hour during the day.

To be honest at first I didn't think I felt much different. But I found at the end of the month it was much easier to let things go and just be at peace, feeling complete and whole.

I've gotten more frequent encounters with women looking at me like I'm a peice of meat too. So while I don't feel a ton different than a month ago, I'm obviously putting out some kind of vibe thats really up'd the attention I've been getting in a fairly blatant sexual way.

I'll report back in as I move through the program, but I'm looking forward to this exploration continuing.
My changes have been more subtle...I don't always notice them until I think back and go "wow, I've come along way". But you're going to have a lot of 'aha' moments! Looking forward to reading more, best of luck!

Ryan
welcome to the forums Pat and my first run of alpha i didn't notice much of any changes in stage 1, but like Ryan said you will look back on all of it and go wow i used to be like that.

Good luck dude and enjoy the journey
Stage 1 is rather sneaky. You won't notice anything is up until you're well into it. Stages 2 through 6 will be more obvious.
I'm about half way into Part II of AM2011 and second month of AOS.

I haven't really noticed any resistance like other people have talked about previously.

I have noticed I've been noticing a lot more when people are asking me to do stuff that its not my responsibility to do.

This past week people asked me to do things they were fully capable of doing themselves so I just said "No" and told them to do it and how they should do it. I wasn't angry or rude in how I did it, just factual. In the past I would have just done what they said because I wouldn't have thought it was worth the tension. Telling them "No" didn't really create much tension at all and I found myself not caring if it did because they shouldn't have told me what to do in the first place.

Pat, welcome to the forums. Smile

Your first post sounds more like the result of AOS than of Stage 1 of AM2011. Your second post sounds like the effects of AM2011.
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Smile
I've just finished my second round of AM2011. I have noticed a lot of changes over the past few weeks. Most really showed up this weekend.

I had to go away for a event in which my family was going to be going to also. I was enlisted to help my mother commute back and forth which is nice to spend time with her. But I noticed a huge increase in noticing all the subtle ways she was trying to manipulate me. It was funny every time she started trying it was like a huge red flag went up in my brain and I got really angry. I wasn't rude but I did let her know there were boundaries she was crossing. I don't know if I would have been aware of that before.

I've also noticed I've been far more assertive and confident, especially this last week.

I'm around half-way through Stage 3. This one has been harder to gauge for me because I haven't had a ton of social interaction over the past few weeks.

So far I just notice how I have a much stronger reaction to being disrespected. Being disrespected doesn't happen to me often so I'm not sure how I was before but when it happened once this month I feel like my reaction was much stronger and my boundaries of what I considered ok treatment were much clearer. Before I feel like I may have gotten mad and stewed about it, but this time I instantaneously reacted and put the individuals in their place. I guess I was mostly surprised by the speed of my reaction.

As an aside, I've been extemely tired all month. I know I read somewhere how that may be a reaction to the subliminals. This week especially I can't seem to get enough sleep.

I've also noticed my personality has been much more polarizing than it used to be. It seems like I either really turn people off or they really like me instantly. It doesn't really bother me, thats probably the way it should be. Has that been anyone elses experience with AM?
Pretty much spot on for me.
Today is my final day of module 4.

I stopped keeping mental note of changes because I wanted to just go along for the ride but this month I couldn't help but take note of some changes.
1. People (especially women) respond very differently to me. I had numerous people tell me I was "gorgeous" and I don't really have bad self-esteem but I am honest ...I am not a model. So thats new.

2. I don't get anxious around people much but I'm sure I'm like a lot of other guys when I'm in the presence of extremely good looking people I get a little self-conscious. That happened at the mall this past week with some beautiful store clerks and as I started feeling insecure a phrase popped in my head saying "people only have power over you if you give it to them" and immediately all that BS self-consciousness just fell out of my head and never returned.

3. When I'm doing activities that my inner critic used to chime in to my head (such as dancing at weddings), the inner voice has become a whisper that is easier to ignore and much easier to act anyway.

4. I haven't had any resistance or at least had any day that seemed where I was in an abnormal mood. I have noticed that I need about an hour more sleep every night than I used to. Luckily I live a life where that's not a big deal. Small price to pay.

So those are my results so far. Looking forward to modules 5 and 6.
A few days into stage 5 and this one is hitting me far harder than the other ones. I definitely noticed awesome changes from them all but I've never felt any real strong resistance. Well I'm definitely feeling it now. I wake up and my brain feels like a punching bag. I'm exhausted even with 9 hours of sleep. I have been noticeably more aggressive. I've been really decisive in all my decisions too.

I also didn't really have vivid dreams before. The past few nights my dreams have been really intense. So stuff is happening. These subs are so cool...
Wow, this one is hitting me hard. Every night I have dreams where I'm confronted with all my percieved flaws and things I'm ashamed of. It's been that way since I started module 5. Its like all the scummy dross of my mind is being forced to the surface for me to face in my sleep. Feel tired during the day but my mindset is definitely shifting in a very good direction.
Just finished up stage 5...wow that one was rough. I had a lot more internal turmoil during that one compared to the other stages.

I have been a lot more aggressive this past month than usual. My dreams were extremely vivid and I was exhausted for the first half of the month and then things settled as it seems my brain started excepting some of the messages.

I'm positive that I have made a ton of great changes to my mindset. I'm not sure I fully understand all the changes but people definitely respond differently to me than previously.

I'm much more polarizing. Some people, especially women, seem to like me more while I've definitely rubbed some people the wrong way. The ones that stopped liking me hasn't really bothered me because to be honest they aren't the kind of people I'd want to spend time with anyway. I'm much clearer on not having anything to do with people and things I don't like and not really worrying about the repercussions of that. I also have zero tolerance for any BS. Though to be honest, I may have crossed the line on that a few times.

Started stage 6 last night. Only thing I can report so far is that my dreams were extremely vivid. I had 5 different dreams but they were all the same theme of me running away from/fighting different things.
Pages: 1 2