Subliminal Talk

Full Version: voices with affirmations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I am finding with ASC and AOS I hear what sound to be voices in the background but cant pickup any words/verbiage. I do not hear the same thing for BIATBW. Have others seen this? All I hear with BIATBW is the ocean waves for the masked version. The other 2 I mentioned, I hear the waves but an overtone of another sound of what sounds like voices or words... not the same with BIATBW. Any reason for this. Guess this would best be answered by Shannon. Others, please provide your input if you see the same.. thanks -

ps Also is there any difference listening to subs with earbuds from laptop speaker as opposed to earbuds from android phone? dont think so but wanted input... thx again
sorry meant... voices with subliminals... (was thinking of the affirmations that make the subs)
Yeah you probably have it too loud, especially if you can hear it on the ultrasonic audios. You don't want to consciously hear them. Though sometimes because the volume varies on the ocean waves occasionally you can hear the sounds of the subliminals. But if you can all the time, or it hurts your head, turn it down.
hey... I didnt hear it on ultrasonic only with masked... I am finding that 2 of the 3 AOS and ASC, have the voices or other noise in the background whereas BIATBW does not. Also, I noticed that AOS and ASC when listening thru speakers I can't hear the other noise in background. My speakers are at 20kHZ so this would seem to be okay, right? I have checked other posts and it has been mentioned that the min is 20 which I have. When I listen to AOS and ASC thru earbuds, I can hear this background noise but cant hear it thru speakers... is this okay?
There is at least one program that has a build error in it (ASC, as an example) which allows you to hear the script being spoken when it should not be so obvious. I haven't fixed it yet in part because it appears to increase certain aspects of the program effectiveness, which I have been monitoring as a possible way to improve the subs, and because I have been swamped. It'll get fixed, and look into the other one you're talking about, too. Thanks for the feedback.
Hey Shannon,

I am wondering if you should add this same error stuff for BIATBW. I do see a big difference with the ASC and wonder if this should be added for others... What are are your thoughts?