Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Did someone try to use a refresher after one run?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One run of AM or WM or SM.
I did it out of curiosity for about a week (AM 6 refresher). First two days I felt not good, but then I felt tired but better and stronger every day. I was surprised how good I can handle it (and I did up to 18 hours a day!). I just stopped because of a study related sub I felt I needed there.
I asked because I might run AM6`s refresher after my WM2`s ride and than run SM3. Smile If so, I`ll write a short journal about my refresher`s experiences. Big Grin
(12-13-2015, 01:14 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2015, 03:37 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]I asked because I might run AM6`s refresher after my WM2`s ride and than run SM3. Smile If so, I`ll write a short journal about my refresher`s experiences. Big Grin

You're only giving me time to catch up Wink

hahaha...

Yeah, but I think it`s necessary, besides, it`ll be a little experiment. Big Grin
I ran the AM refresher after one run of AM6. I was deciding between ASC and the refresher...thinking that I'd feel more dominant and confident with it. Though this was definitely not the case. I found myself second guessing things and not feeling very alpha. ASC would have been the better choice.
I did stage 7 right after stage six for AM. It was a fucking blast.
Interesting. You guys seemed to have really different experience than me. I remember AfzalG telling the refresher really kicks in. But it was the AM5 refresher.
I might do refresher for WM2 just after my WM2`s run. Smile It depends from my final results, if they be awesome, I`ll do refresher.
I feel like running Refresher is the end goal for any subs that you run back to back for multiple times... Maybe not for SM and WM particularly, but subs like AM or BASE you really to have use the whole programming to achieve and get after what you want in life.

Needless to say the biggest changes happened during the entire run through, stage 1 - 6. But when I was on refresher of both AM6 and BASE I got a lot done what I wanted to do for a long time. It was very stable progress.
Just take a break after WM2 to let the programming settle down. And then you can decide what to run next (even a refresher).
(12-14-2015, 01:57 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]Just take a break after WM2 to let the programming settle down. And then you can decide what to run next (even a refresher).

1-2 weeks is enough? Smile
(12-14-2015, 08:09 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2015, 01:57 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]Just take a break after WM2 to let the programming settle down. And then you can decide what to run next (even a refresher).

1-2 weeks is enough? Smile

Should be enough. I did between 10 and 14 days after a six stage.
(12-13-2015, 04:21 PM)Amann Wrote: [ -> ]I ran the AM refresher after one run of AM6. I was deciding between ASC and the refresher...thinking that I'd feel more dominant and confident with it. Though this was definitely not the case. I found myself second guessing things and not feeling very alpha. ASC would have been the better choice.

If you had that reaction, you were not ready for the refresher. It's not intended for getting you there, it's intended for refreshing you once you're there. If you have that reaction, you need more run throughs to "get there" fully.
To be fair I think I handled AM6 Stage 7 pretty well, it made a lot happen. I felt amazing! Don't get me wrong it was quite heavy but I got used to it only used it during the night at the time with like 1 masked session during the day often it would wake me up early morning and it enhanced my productivity big time. I regret not using it for long enough(stage 7) then I switched to other subs but now I am doing AYPG but it still is making me grow, I know AM6 will continue to improve who I am. Once my I attain the goal of AYPG I am thinking of going back to it either that or base or maybe the new upcoming subs. Who knows?
Pages: 1 2