Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hey Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New here, I've been lurking for a bit so I thought I'd better sign up.

I bought "Luck Magnifier" and "BIATWS" Both great subs can definitely notice some results with the two.
Nothing earth shattering ( nor would I expect it after only 2 weeks) noticeable none the less. Smile
Welcome man.. good luck with the programs.
Thanks Ben...
Hey man, nice to meet you. Smile

The luck magnifier is very interesting to me. Hopefully I'll get to try it eventually!
(12-06-2015, 09:49 AM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, nice to meet you. Smile

The luck magnifier is very interesting to me. Hopefully I'll get to try it eventually!

Likewise Smile Well worth it IMHO, in 2 weeks I've had some lucky breaks with work and ran into a couple of people that I haven't seen for some years ( people that I was thinking about recently )
Hi Scorpion, I'm new here too but welcome Smile and good luck on your journey.
Welcome scorpion, how long are you planning on running them for?
(12-18-2015, 02:24 PM)Natious Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome scorpion, how long are you planning on running them for?

Hi, thanks for the welcome. I was going to try them 3 months each(maybe longer) I can see them working already, only small things but results nonetheless, I've only really been listening for about 3 weeks or so. Big Grin

I'm going to buy am6 eventually, hopefully March or so next year and go through the stages fully. ( can't wait)

Really loving these subs.
(12-13-2015, 04:46 PM)CatLady221 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Scorpion, I'm new here too but welcome Smile and good luck on your journey.

Thanks and likewise CatLady221. Have you tried or currently using any of Shannon's subs?
(12-05-2015, 09:47 PM)scorpion Wrote: [ -> ]New here, I've been lurking for a bit so I thought I'd better sign up.

I bought "Luck Magnifier" and "BIATWS" Both great subs can definitely notice some results with the two.
Nothing earth shattering ( nor would I expect it after only 2 weeks) noticeable none the less. Smile

Always curious about the Luck Magnifier. Let us know if you had any luck with it Smile
Hey Welcome, and to you too Catlady and to anyone else that is new Smile lets make our changes happen people!