Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Help Shannon and Ben crack the code for super human strenght
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am 100% convinced that our thoughts and beliefs have a very real, measurable influence on our genes. My theories are backed up by Bruce Lipton.

If this is true it can go along way to assisting Ben and Shannon in creating a sub which could alter the gene and cause muscle tissue and exponential increases in strenght.

Please share your thoughts

Thanks
I've got nothing to do with the creation process.. it's just Shannon.

I am definately interested in the bodybuilding program, not sure if it's going to be upgraded though, but there was plans for it in the past.
Please shannon! Please do this to the best of your ability. We really need a 5g solid 3 stage bodybuilding program. First stage - clearing all negative associations with exercises and replacing with positive, and helping diet habits. 2nd stage = Focus on using subconsious to increase strength recovery protein synthesis & a constant anabolic state 3rd stage mix of both plus more.
Add in anti ageing engine, testosterone enhancing technology, disable central nervous control safety switch in the later stages would be great features.
Humans tend to maintain a fitness/strength level equal to the MOST DIFFICULT task we do for the week. It is not necessary to train maximal every day, or even maximal three times a week.

A peak effort every seven days, makes a very powerful statement to your head - and allows plenty of recovery and growth.
Didn't I already warn you about that. You still need to figure out ways to deal with the three problems I told you.
We've got both Thor and Hercules in this thread. Just tell us the secrets for godlike strength and stop trolling us homosapiens.
(11-25-2015, 09:42 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Please shannon! Please do this to the best of your ability. We really need a 5g solid 3 stage bodybuilding program. First stage - clearing all negative associations with exercises and replacing with positive, and helping diet habits. 2nd stage = Focus on using subconsious to increase strength recovery protein synthesis & a constant anabolic state 3rd stage mix of both plus more.

A 3 stage program?! Seriously?

If you need your proposed Stage 1, I highly recommend repeating AM.

I think Shannon just needs to build a single stage Alpha Male Body subliminal in 6G (when it becomes available) that works at supporting youthful male hormonal balance (testosterone, GH, IGF-1, insulin, progesterone, estrogen, etc) along with youthful, healthy body/hair/skin regeneration.

While at the ripe old age of 47, I would love to get my hands on such a program as I described, I have better use of my subliminal program time for the next year as so long as my endocrine system is functioning well enough, getting significantly strong and muscular is solely a function of desire and discipline.
It would be awesome to see what I could achieve with a bodybuilding program. With what I achieved with WL6 and by myself since then with getting more muscular, having a program just focused on that would be awesome. AM6 probably helped a bit but it only has a small focus on that.

I don't really care about mythical super strength, my main goal is being big and ripped more than strength.. but of course strength increase would go along with that.
Ben I appreciate your honesty. Have you begun SM and WM ?
Yeah was my first night on WM last night.
Currently, Andrew and I are at something of an impasse as to how to build such a program. There's an issue of how to translate what he knows into what I can build. Thus, it is on the back burner for the time being. Id still like to see a body building sub, though.
(12-01-2015, 09:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Currently, Andrew and I are at something of an impasse as to how to build such a program. There's an issue of how to translate what he knows into what I can build. Thus, it is on the back burner for the time being. Id still like to see a body building sub, though.

Reasearching this I think this is now possible by signaling the Subconcious to release hormones to increase recovery time, increase the anabolic load in the body, and increase CNS output power to a safe level without harming the body. I think the OE would be great in finding a solution in which you have a Olympic CNS electrical output or higher without tendons ripping off your body. Or you can signal the CNS to find another way to get the super strength effects of adrenaline without the negative side effects.
Gentleman here's evidence for your eyes . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=opUlGqjbpbc
Pages: 1 2