Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Super Human Strenght
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brother Shannon under hypnosis people have lifted cars. Everyone has a rage inside them a super human alter ego.

What if subconsuisly we could disable the safety switch of the central nervous system and use all our strenght capacity ?

Can you please design a possible prototype ?

Thanks
Imma tell you the reasons in my opinion why that's a Bad idea. I thought of this before but these came up.

1. The reason that we don't use all our strength is that it would take MASSIVE amounts of CNS energy to achieve.

2. Going 100% would cause our muscles to rip off your tendon, NOT COOL

3. It's possible but it would take a long time for the Subconcious to execute the Subliminal due to the amount of energy needed.

Find a solution to these and maybe Shannon will do this.
I just find it funny that a user named Thor and another named Hercules are discussing superhuman strength :p
Quote:I just find it funny that a user named Thor and another named Hercules are discussing superhuman strength

Don't you guys already have super human strength?! hahaha
(11-23-2015, 04:49 PM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]I just find it funny that a user named Thor and another named Hercules are discussing superhuman strength :p

Hahahaha....
This sub would be a big liability for Shannon and safety risk for who ever uses it
(11-24-2015, 06:28 AM)Superman Wrote: [ -> ]This sub would be a big liability for Shannon and safety risk for who ever uses it

Says Superman. Tongue
(11-24-2015, 08:22 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2015, 06:28 AM)Superman Wrote: [ -> ]This sub would be a big liability for Shannon and safety risk for who ever uses it

Says Superman. Tongue

HAHAHA, you couldn't make this up! Too Funny!
Superman does not like competition...
HAHA this thread is classic!
How about a mind control program to make your muscles and body stronger ?
Check out Mental Muscle: How to Use the Full Power of Your Mind to Develop Superhuman Strength bu Logan Christopher. It talks a lot about visualization and mental processing to crank up your strength abilities. Very good read.
This thread reminded me of this site -->http://jamesclear.com/power-of-placebo

One of the professors here at my college shared a similar study with us. Basically, guys were given a placebo, were told that it was anabolic steroids, and then began making massive gains as if they were on steroids. Phenomenal stuff. At this point in time with the technology we have (5G, state-shifting, HST, etc.) a subliminal dedicated to maximizing exercise recovery and muscle strength isn't so far fetched. Hopefully something like this gets built in the future.