Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Don Juan - Woman Magnet Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First I'd like to point out that i've done WM already up until stage 4 & quit because I felt like I needed an AM refresher. I didn't realize it until after but WM brought me to a point with woman then neither AM or Sex magnet could fully do (I only did Sex magnet until stage 3 tho)

Woman Magnet made me not care about being alpha, made me honest, allow myself to be direct and express vulnerability with ease & connect with people even strangers on an intimate level.

When I was on Stage 4 of Woman Magnet I went out with a 28 year old 10/10 tall (5'11) girl. I know for a fact that her being 8 years older then me & 4-5 inches taller & with being so beautiful I never would have had a chance with her in the past because of my insecurity's. AM & SM & WM brought me to a place where i'm a true ladys man. My personality has always been that of a ladys man & someone who really loves women. but my insecurity's & lack of emotional control stopped me from being successful.

I'm still in the process of dating that girl as it was only a month n half ago I quit WM & moved onto AM refresher.

Woman magnet is much more powerful in regards to building relationships / marriage with women in comparison to what I experienced during Sex Magnet. Sex magnet made me attract women easily but not connect so deep.

This time around I am going to complete Woman Magnet fully. I plan on doing WM then 2 weeks or 1 month AM refresher then Woman magnet again. Then AM 2 week refresher then Woman Magnet again.

Woman Magnet is the most amazing subliminal because in my life to be perfectly honest all I want is a girlfriend & wife. I LOVE women & love there energy & how they make me feel & I haven't ever had a girlfriend yet although I'm getting closer and closer. I used to have major anxiety around beautiful women & my standards were way to high to settle for anything less so that' why I've been single all this time. I'm almost 21 years old. I've had sex 7 times but only one night stands with random girls I didn't care about.

I should also note that I have ALLOT of PUA, Male/female attraction & natural game knowledge in my head because i've studied it for 4-5 years. I've become a natural in & no longer think about what to say or what not to say. I just know. I've become very well socially calibrated. The only area i'm lacking in is sexual escalation but once i'm making out with the girl already it's easy for me to turn it into sex because i'm so passionate & intense when I make love.

I can already say i'm a woman magnet now but I know that my growth isn't close to being where it can be. This second run of WM is going to seal the deal for me & I know for sure my desire to find a girl will be accomplished by the end of it.

I'm very interested to see what stage 4 5 and 6 of woman magnet will do to me. I only did 10 days into stage 4. Woman magnet is a more subtle subliminal but it works very well. It's not like Sex magnet where you notice CRAZY stuff all the time with your body language & sex appeal. But it's much more benefical because it gives you the gift of gab & be able to connect so easily.

In reality WM is the better magnet but I personally believe most people choose sex magnet because it sounds more enticing. Everyone wants to get laid. But at the end of the day I think most people want true love & to feel loved. If you are deciding between sex magnet or WM .. Choose Woman Magnet . You won't be dissapointed.
I would say out of all the six stage sets the biggest impact towards the main goal occurs in the later stages.
(11-22-2015, 10:37 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]This is weird how groups of journals pop up. Nobody was journaling WM now everyone is, and close to the same time too. I noticed this with AM6 where there were multiple guys (myself included) all on the same stage of AM6.

My heart tells me to run WM but then logic tells me it won't work. Funny how I was preaching multiple runs of AM but right when I finished my first run my opinion changes.

The thing is WM has many things I need: Communication (AM made me communicate even less), social anxiety, OF, and women. Also I would be glad to stop caring about being alpha too. I notice that I try to get mad at things but I can't now, I think AM6 took it away.

Looking forward to journal along side you, though mine might not be so epic cause of my financial situation Sad (and I live in a small town). I'll start a journal regardless and we'll see how this goes.

Stay frosty

lmao

So are you doing WM anyways even though your hesistant? It is perfect for the problems that you mentioned. It makes you SOOOOO good & comfortable around women.
(11-23-2015, 06:01 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]I would say out of all the six stage sets the biggest impact towards the main goal occurs in the later stages.

Ah that makes me feel even worse about not finishing it ahah but more excited that i'm doing it all over again.
Quote:It makes you SOOOOO good & comfortable around women.

That's why WM has won over SM for me.. i've had sex with alot of women but i'm still not really comfortable around them alot of the time and don't feel deserving of the ones I really want. WM seems to deal with the comfort and deservingness better than SM.
Stage 1 - Day 3

I am already much happier & content with life after only listening to this for three days. around 40-50 hours of exposure in that time. I noticed when I wake up to go to work & while i'm at work i'm more content & less frustrated or upset that i'm at work.

Woman magnet makes me feel better then any other subliminal mentally. Alpha Male makes me feel emotionally stable & felt pretty amazing as well but woman magnet for me personally makes me feel really happy. I think it stems down to my deep craving for love & intimacy & because WM revolves around woman loving you & you loving them it makes a difference in my feelings of happiness.

I also notice a big shift in my thinking & my conversation with people. I am always very smooth & elegant with my speech & can talk endlessly. It truly does give you the gift of the gab & alpha male takes that away slightly i've noticed when I was on the refresher. Just three days after doing Woman Magnet it's came back completely so that's nice.

Even just messages with friend's I respond with much more intricate & long replies & always very very deep.
One more thing I think is very important to mention is that I just realized my ego is much more healthier now. I think about her allot when I'm at work cuz my job is boring most of the time. I noticed today all I was thinking was about how amazing it's going to be to see her & kept imagining myself making moves on her & all these other really positive outcomes i was visualizing in my mind.

So my thoughts have become much more positive in terms of how I perceive things are going to play out with her but also I've placed less important on her at the same time & think more highly of myself. Even just a few days of listening and my insecurity's regarding women have decreased again dramatically. These insecurity's are very small because I still know i'm great with women but I no longer have even the slightest doubt.

There are a few other examples but it's hard to explain it unless you are in my shoes but I can tell you for sure I am putting myself up on the pedestal more then her now instead of vice versa.

I'm also walking around the house smiling & happy & being joyful. During AM Refresher I would be annoyed/frustrated to even go upstairs because I don't usually like being around my parents. The playfulness in Woman Magnet makes me allot more joyful in general less serious & uptight.
It`s good to see that someone else also has decided to share some infos about his WM2`s ride with us. Smile I`m very curious of your results too, Rayhon. Of course, wish you all the best on your journey. Smile
Stage 1 Day 5

I feel really really good right now. I woke up this morning feeling better then I have in the last few weeks. I've had some personal problems lately & this morning I feel so much better mentality. I stopped thinking about that girl at work, well only for 5 percent of the time instead of 60 percent of the time like I have been lately. I've also realized its not a big deal if I lose her & things dont work out because of the distance & started to notice allot of her flaws instead of thinking shes perfect for me.

When I did AM refresher it made me delete my facebook & only add 20 friends. ( i used to have 800) Today I started adding back some of my friends who I like but dont talk to allot & also I started adding allot of women I know to help me become more social again & meet more chicks. I haven't went out in over 9 months. I've been focusing on my work, bodybuilding & my dog & personal hobbies. I actually can't go out past 10pm because I have legal restrictions forbidding me from doing so I won't be able to go to the bars or night club & test my new game for a while.

My goals now are going enter a muay thai tournament in March & compete for the first time. Also gain more muscle & health in my bodybuilding goals as well. (although these two goals clash since I need to cut down 15 pounds for this fighting tournament.)

During AM refresher I had allot of respect & commanding authority around people but I wasn't socially talkative & conversational. For some reason AM makes me really serious, i do have a naturally serious personality so it brings it out allot more. Woman magnet makes me talk endlessly without pause or delay to men or women. I notice allot of men cant handle it when i do it because they arent like that and cant talk as elegantly and smooth like women do & Woman magnets ;P

Woman love how I talk though it makes dates so perfect & no awkward pauses or boring conversations.
I would like to note however that when talking to women on dates I prefer to get them talking more & I lead the conversation in a way that makes THEM do allot of talking. You don't wanna be the only one talking on dates especially if its about yourself.

I know this not because i did Woman magnet (i think) but because of my PUA knowledge. Get a women to open up to you & the more she talks the more she feels like she knows you & you know her, thus building a real solid connection & potential girlfriend if your sexual game is up to par.

However Woman magnet has helped me when that I do start talking about self i'm so honest & direct & the perfect amount of vulnerability & masculinity that the girl just senses your true self esteem & lack of trying to impress her that she becomes really attracted to my personality. Last date I went on I talked about the girl for 75 percent of the date but the last 25 percent I did ALL the talking and she really got turned on & even said "I really like that we have the same taste in music, that's one of the things i look for in a boyfriend" (validating her attraction for me & mentioning BF meaning at the time she was thinking of me as a potential BF)
Encouraging info have'nt tried WM2 yet but going to,i've always had a woman in my life all my adult years but I can see how WM2 will make it much better,you know connect with thier funny bone and make women feel they are the only one in the universe.
I have a lot to learn but I believe these subs will get me there!
Stage 1 Day 21

I've become extremely sociable & playful again. Talking to everyone like I already am best friends with them. Making jokes with people I encounter. Today I was buying dog food at Pet smart & some beautiful girl around age 19-25 came up to me & was like "you okay?" she meant are you okay or do you need help. And I was being playful & made a little joke saying 'I've had a pretty good day" and she giggled and I ended up talkingto her about dog food and dogs and asked her if she had any pets of her own and she had a cat and i teased her and said "are you a crazy cat lady?" she said "I only have one Tongue" basically it was just playful light hearted conversation.

On the surface level it doesn't seem like much but my conversation skills plus my confidence & being extremely comfortable & at ease with the interaction made her really attracted to me. Next time I will ask her for her number & i'm positive she will go out with me.

Woman magnet stage 1 has effected me allot now & the changes I've noticed is that I'm having more of an abundance mentality & my conversational skills and playfulness has went up allot. I'm making allot of jokes and just in general a more happy person to be around.

I feel this second run of woman magnet allot more powerfully then I did the first time around probably because i'm running it for 16 hours a day now and last time I would listen for only 6-9 hours a day. Perhaps also having ran it before up until stage 4 has made it so that i'm already at a a good level with chicks so stage 1 is having a more noticeable effect on me now.

I feel like i'm on the verge of having a girlfriend & i'm basically just waiting to meet her. I don't have any issues or fear of dating or talking to chicks anymore like I did in the past. I am very happy right now & I will make sure to report back here as to what happens to me in the upcoming months.
(12-11-2015, 10:43 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 1 Day 21

I've become extremely sociable & playful again. Talking to everyone like I already am best friends with them. Making jokes with people I encounter. Today I was buying dog food at Pet smart & some beautiful girl around age 19-25 came up to me & was like "you okay?" she meant are you okay or do you need help. And I was being playful & made a little joke saying 'I've had a pretty good day" and she giggled and I ended up talkingto her about dog food and dogs and asked her if she had any pets of her own and she had a cat and i teased her and said "are you a crazy cat lady?" she said "I only have one Tongue" basically it was just playful light hearted conversation.

On the surface level it doesn't seem like much but my conversation skills plus my confidence & being extremely comfortable & at ease with the interaction made her really attracted to me. Next time I will ask her for her number & i'm positive she will go out with me.

Woman magnet stage 1 has effected me allot now & the changes I've noticed is that I'm having more of an abundance mentality & my conversational skills and playfulness has went up allot. I'm making allot of jokes and just in general a more happy person to be around.

I feel this second run of woman magnet allot more powerfully then I did the first time around probably because i'm running it for 16 hours a day now and last time I would listen for only 6-9 hours a day. Perhaps also having ran it before up until stage 4 has made it so that i'm already at a a good level with chicks so stage 1 is having a more noticeable effect on me now.

I feel like i'm on the verge of having a girlfriend & i'm basically just waiting to meet her. I don't have any issues or fear of dating or talking to chicks anymore like I did in the past. I am very happy right now & I will make sure to report back here as to what happens to me in the upcoming months.

Woman Magnet is the real deal if you want a girlfriend or wife.