Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The root of fear? or no?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read some more stuff online about self-esteem & fear, and I've come across two pages that say low-self-esteem is the root of fear. I'm wondering if this is true, if it is true, then a self-esteem sub would be more powerful than an OF sub because it's dealing with problems at an even deeper root. However, I'm wondering, if a self-esteem sub was made, would our subconscious know how to interpret the term "self-esteem", and know what exactly to target in our subconscious? What I mean is self-esteem is just a man-made word used to represent something in our higher consciousness. Would our subconscious know what the script means by "self-esteem", and connect the term "self-esteem" to the true aspect of our higher consciousness that we aim to label as "self-esteem", and that we assume even exists?

Here are the links:

http://ourbestversion.com/2008/07/low-se...-problems/

https://books.google.com/books?id=AayNKb...em&f=false

Though, the search that I did to get to these pages was "fear is the root of all negative emotions", so which is it? Fear or self-esteem?

Any thoughts are welcome.
Now that I think about it, it must know what it means, since it knows what the scripts mean by "fear", in subs like OF, it would know what self-esteem means right? But then again, fear is a much simpler word. What do you guys think? Shannon?
Hi @dissonance,

i am on SR now..

Yesterday night i had dreams about all things fear. i woke up and started writing different types of fears i was fearing..

list goes like
- fear of exhaustion
- fear of failure
- fear of losing things i possess.( relationships, physical possessions)

i started seeing link between Self Esteem and fear..
i was planning to do SE next.

this is a old thread.
you are more experienced now.

I wanted to ask your suggestion which sub to use next.
-SE
-E2
-OFGS
-OF
-AM6

i think SE will let me know i am worthy of more, OF will help me go get those things.
(p.s: i regard myself to be intelligent, good looking and
i think in few aspect of my life anything is possible like in terms of software i can built
but i feel limited in few things like providing value to people, relationship.
So, my self esteem is not very high).

what do you think?
It depends what you think the issue is San_Hal. What are you trying to achieve and why did you choose stress relief? Stress relief may not go as deep as something like E2 or Self Esteem.

Dissonance, I didn't see this thread back when you posted it or I didn't look at the article, but thankyou. That was awesome and i'm going to read some others it linked to.

I was having thoughts of doing SE 5.5g as that's one of my big issues, I can unfortunately say that sadly I most likely have Stage 1 from that article. I've not realized it in this way before, I thought meeting my mum would solve things.. but it's weird, I haven't seen her for nearly 6 months and I don't really want to, nor do I want to see my brothers and sisters.. so obviously something is still remaining. And what this article brought up says i'm onto something.

I'm gonna have to do some thinking. Unfortunately it seems everyone who was doing SE 5.5g has dropped off or stopped reporting.

The part about society and other things compromising Self Esteem on purpose is sadly very true.

I've been thinking about the part of if Self Esteem is compromized, especially number 1 that you'll have more fear and I definately agree. If on a deep level you just know everything will be ok and you know you're capable whatever happens than you'll have much less fear than if you feel you just aren't safe in the world. There may still be 'some' fear but I can see it would be much less.
Ill go with SE.

SR is solving my short terms, as i am more relaxed i am not overwhelmed and i am able to concentrate on things i want in life and work on it.

SE will make me consistent in long term..

With good self-esteem, i can handle anything in life, and get anything.

My subs plan is getting more refined now.

SR->SE->AM6..

Even though AM has SE in it. i think i would like to handle things the way i am before i change my character to be alpha.

Thought bubble: E2 helps to solve all your emotional issue. If life is meant to inflect problems to you, we will have to keep using E2 for life.hence, it becomes important to be resilient in life and having a good self esteem will help you with that.

By knowing that you can solve all your issue and get more in life, you will never be in trouble for long.
(05-19-2018, 12:00 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna have to do some thinking. Unfortunately it seems everyone who was doing SE 5.5g has dropped off or stopped reporting.

Yeah, I was also reading these journals as I thought about running SE but they didn't convince me so far.