Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcoming fear Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Some things based on the journals that should be added to OF 5G

--Courage and Bravery
-- End self sabotage
-- wisdom enhancement
-- Motivation to compensate for a loss of fear based motivation.
-courage and bravery will come naturally from fearlessness
-not meant to be the focus of OF, it will dilute the laser focus of OF
-will dilute the laser focus of OF; just use common sense, not hard
-like what? is it really worth it to dilute it for something you can do yourself with common sense?

my 2 cents
I think motivation is a good combo. But not wisdom enhancement. Read your journal why you want wisdom with OF. The rage thing. It's more of a self control thing than wisdom. You don't think when in rage.
(11-13-2015, 06:03 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]-courage and bravery will come naturally from fearlessness
-not meant to be the focus of OF, it will dilute the laser focus of OF
-will dilute the laser focus of OF; just use common sense, not hard
-like what? is it really worth it to dilute it for something you can do yourself with common sense?

my 2 cents

(11-13-2015, 06:21 PM)Eslima5 Wrote: [ -> ]I think motivation is a good combo. But not wisdom enhancement. Read your journal why you want wisdom with OF. The rage thing. It's more of a self control thing than wisdom. You don't think when in rage.

Wisdom enhancement because you need to know how to handle yourself when you don't have fears. Common sense only goes so far for "common" things such as touching fire. This is also in EPHRA.

End self sabotage because this is one of the legs that holds up the table of fear. In martial arts you try to take out a persons legs then when your on the ground you have the upper hand.

Motivation due to reading journals and with my experience with EPHRA is that you have 2 main motivators. Anger and fear based motivation. When you get rid of them what do you have left. No motivation! This is why you need to get your will from somewhere else now.

And stop worrying about the laser focus of OF. It's not like it's AM.
Makes sense. Ha-ha. Personally, I'm just not interested in wisdom. Motivation is a brilliant addition though cause I want the ultra motivation sub too. I hope this will be included.
Based on my six month experience:

1. Slipstream and Naturalizer. (Please, for the love of God lol)
If this is the only improvement added, I'll be happy.

2. The entire script of Overcome Anxiety.
I faced my fears but would have major anxiety.

3. A big focus on self-esteem and depression-clearing, as my main resistance was feeling like shit about myself for some reason.

4. Motivation boost.
Whatever the hell is in LTU that made me eager as hell to work and do homework, add that.

5. Positive expectation when facing fears
The expectation that everything will go great would be awesome.

6. A rush of dopamine when facing fears
So a strong positive association which makes me eager to face fears.
(11-14-2015, 07:41 AM)Geodude Wrote: [ -> ]Based on my six month experience:

3. A big focus on self-esteem and depression-clearing, as my main resistance was feeling like shit about myself for some reason.

4. Motivation boost.
Whatever the hell is in LTU that made me eager as hell to work and do homework, add that.

YES! I think EXACTLY what Geodude said here in terms of adding to the script should be it! It's just enough to enhance OF and make the run more enjoyable plus his recommendations are based on a full 6 months of usage.
I especially feel that Overcome Anxiety with this would be golden!

Also, I want OF 5G to still remove any and all fears just like 4G, everything! And if possible, if adding the technology for state shifting in here like Shannon did for MLS 5G, that'd be great too! If it could shift you into a "Face my fear" state whenever a fear would come up that'd be nice. But it isn't really needed for the program to really effective in the end.
(11-14-2015, 11:30 AM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2015, 07:41 AM)Geodude Wrote: [ -> ]Based on my six month experience:

4. Motivation boost.

YES! I think EXACTLY what Geodude said here in terms of adding to the script should be it! It's just enough to enhance OF and make the run more enjoyable plus his recommendations are based on a full 6 months of usage.
I especially feel that Overcome Anxiety with this would be golden!

Also, I want OF 5G to still remove any and all fears just like 4G, everything! And if possible, if adding the technology for state shifting in here like Shannon did for MLS 5G, that'd be great too! If it could shift you into a "Face my fear" state whenever a fear would come up that'd be nice. But it isn't really needed for the program to really effective in the end.

I think we should have the mindset of feeling good going out of our comfort zone. Also yes I think Shannon should use max speed to make OF multi purpose in the way that you can use it when going before an important event.
No need to add that function in there, once you are done with the program, you wont need to get that "boost" before going into an event. Lets not delay the program with things that aren't needed. Some ideas are good, but only some.

imo
But for the time being I still will need a boost in the beginning of the OF run.
Also, I want to add if OF 5G could address victim mentality, that'd be the last thing I think should be added. Why? Because a victim mentality, from my perspective, would be rooted in fear and based on previous experiences. I don't think it should be a major focus, but for it to address it enough to eliminate it. This along with Geodude's suggestion for there to be a focus on self-esteem should effectively remove victim mentality while maintaining the larger focus on destroying all fear.
(11-16-2015, 03:52 PM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I want to add if OF 5G could address victim mentality, that'd be the last thing I think should be added. Why? Because a victim mentality, from my perspective, would be rooted in fear and based on previous experiences. I don't think it should be a major focus, but for it to address it enough to eliminate it. This along with Geodude's suggestion for there to be a focus on self-esteem should effectively remove victim mentality while maintaining the larger focus on destroying all fear.

Nah, the victim mentality is rooted in wanting attention and not wanting to take control of your life. I don't think that it should be included.
(11-16-2015, 03:52 PM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I want to add if OF 5G could address victim mentality, that'd be the last thing I think should be added. Why? Because a victim mentality, from my perspective, would be rooted in fear and based on previous experiences. I don't think it should be a major focus, but for it to address it enough to eliminate it. This along with Geodude's suggestion for there to be a focus on self-esteem should effectively remove victim mentality while maintaining the larger focus on destroying all fear.

I think the script of OF, which deals with all fear in all forms, already would cover victim mentality, because victim mentality is just a defense mechanism (correct me if I'm wrong), and defense mechanisms are created because of your ego's fears.

I could be wrong though.
If Shannon add all the stuff then the sub becomes almost another version of EPRHA 2.0, which includes some positive programmings, too. Don't know about anxiety, but the focus should be on fear.
Pages: 1 2 3