Subliminal Talk

Full Version: about torrent downloaded subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in the past i downloaded a torrent of your subliminals quite many of them and then i didn't knew that some script would be enabled if you don't buy thenm . but now i want to seriously use your produts and am ready to pay for the past subliminals but can't remember which one i downloaded.what should i do . i deleted them about 6 months ago
Well if u have deleted it then its a good thing..
Hey, Ashish. Maybe you can search the torrent again and take a look. It might jog your memory. Smile
If you deleted them without using them then you will be okay.
(11-11-2015, 03:56 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]If you deleted them without using them then you will be okay.

What if they were used for a couple hours, days, months?
Then the copy protection will have been triggered on those programs.
(11-11-2015, 04:22 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Then the copy protection will have been triggered on those programs.

How does it work? I really dont understand?
(11-11-2015, 04:22 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Then the copy protection will have been triggered on those programs.

So do you know how that is that reversed?
(11-11-2015, 05:33 PM)zainuu163 Wrote: [ -> ]

How does it work? I really dont understand?

From what I gather, if you have used a torrented program, the copy protection kicks in for that program. And if you'll have to pay for it if you want to remove it.

Programs you have payed for, you have nothing to worry about. So if someone listened to a torrented program in the past and deleted it and don't remember what it was don't worry. Now that you're paying for the subs, if you should buy it and use it nothing to worry about the copy protection is gone.
the programs work whether or not you paid for it. The copy write protection is unknown to what it does exactly since it doesn't stop the program from working. You should however buy products instead of downloading them because Shannon worked very hard for them & there is nothing better then subliminal s for self improvement.
ashish2234, have you read the FAQ on this?