Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 5G and BIATWS 4G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So i just finished AM6 2 days ago.

Started BIATWS yesterday and MLS today.

I find that with BIATWS i am joking around more and less "tense" and having to always be that dominant one way guy.
And i felt like im getting checked out a lot more then AM6 already. I only ran it one day but my awareness is really high so anything that changes... i would notice..

Im pretty sure my state is different too compare to while running AM6.

and for MLS no idea yet, just started atm.

I will be running MLS during the day when i am studying or doing work, and stop about 1~2 hours before going to bed.

Then run BIATWS 6~8hours when im sleeping in ultra sonic
Hey Fluffy! Interesting combo. But you can't combine a 5G sub with any other, right?
no u cant but i didnt wanna run MLS 4G so ..... here i am running the 5G.

I feel like the non-ultrasonics work better than the ultrasonics , anyone got any experience on it ?
because with stero-headphones i feel like im absorbing everything with speakers and ultrasonic sometimes i feel like i might be missing some part. and if i put them too loud my ears would hurt.
I put them beside my queen size bed on each end .
(11-10-2015, 08:48 PM)diamiteo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Fluffy! Interesting combo. But you can't combine a 5G sub with any other, right?

You're not supposed to. It is against the instructions.
You can't run MLS 5G with any other subs; not even 4G. Your brain cannot load too much information at a time.
I saw this before and get tired of repeating myself, glad others did it for me.

I think Shannon needs to start adding statements to every 5G program to make people stop ruining their results like this, and not listening to the instructions.
@FluffyBunny
My deepest respect for sharing your plans with the forum. I am sure there are people that combine 5G with 5G and some people that combine 5G with 4G and are too afraid to admit it. And worse, we will never learn the results of their combo's!!!

I'm running MLS 5G http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6172.html and at the bottom of the product description for MLS 5G is this:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...-speed-5g/
This program is intended for long term usage plus refreshing. It is intended for use 3 months minimum, 8 hours a day minimum, with 6 months and 12+ hours a day being optimal. Refresh as needed with 2-4 weeks of use.

Why not hold off running BIATWS 4G until you are at the Refresh stage? Whatever your decision... I'm am interested in what you go through and your results!!
I find the combo very interesting. I will curious about your results.
Shannon doesn't recomend combining 5G with anything else.Could hurt your results from both.
BIABWS 4g mixed with MLS 5g has to be a million times less powerful than AM6 so I don't see the big deal. I don't understand why the rule is one at a time but then there's 6 stage sets and they say the entire script of a million things is in them. So more than one at a time is bad, but 20 at a time is okay? Doesn't even make the smallest amount of sense.

I have asked about this a ton of times and never got one single response besides "don't do it" or "it's against the rules" who follows the rules 100% when they don't even have one reason to follow them besides 'I said so'?

If there's a good reason not to do it, I'd love to hear it, but when someone says not to do something and I ask why, and they say because, that's just not a strong reason not to do it. I'd like to know because why, because I see absolutely no reason not to do it.

It's like if someone's like "hey, don't eat that pancake" and I'm like "why?" and they say "because, I said, and I know", then I'm going to eat the pancake, but if they said "because I saw someone poison it, and if you eat that you will die" then, if I believed them, I wouldn't eat the pancake, but just saying because is no reason worth listening to imo.

Only thing I would do different is I would listen to one of the two until I don't get tired from it anymore, and then I'd add the other one. I've never tried 5g so maybe I wouldn't but right now I'm running 2 4g type b/d and nothing bad is happening, I'm enjoying the subs and don't see any reason to stop, and saying it's against the rules isn't a motivating reason to stop. If breathing was against the rules I wouldn't stop, but if I knew I should hold my breath because there's poisonous gas in the room, then hey, there's a reason I would listen to and I'd hold my breathe, but I'm just not the type to follow sh*t blindly and have no clue why I'm even following it.

I also don't just break rules for fun, but if there's something I want to do, and I don't see any reason not to do it, then I'm going to do it.
I know one user here on the forum who has used alpha male g4 (probably the most powerful sub ever!) With aura of sexiness and he has had phenomenal results. I also want to really know, how would you use base or Alpha male or the magnets that contain often over ten other subs in them, and we can not combine two subs together of 5g.
if it means just slowing your results, i would be patient and do it. This combination here is really awsome and i would love to see how it will work!
To all the guys in this thread and other threads listen up: If you warn someone NOT to do something and state that it's in the rules and they continue to ignore you LEAVE. THEM. ALOOOOOOONE. At the end of the day it's their money and their product now. I understand we like to help people around here but sometimes you just have to let people go about things on their own.

@RealJustin: The main thing that I've heard from Shannon himself repeatedly over the years is that running too many programs will diminish your results because you are dividing the energy and focus of the subconscious mind too much. Granted, I believe you have an interesting point about six stage subs because AM, WM, and SM are basically a collection of subliminals put together along with other statements tailored made for that particular six stage set.

My question to you RealJustin is this. When you say you want your question answered do you want us to direct you to an actual quote by Shannon himself where he explains point by why you should/should not do something or do you want Shannon to answer your question directly?

If the answer to that question is "I want a direct quote" then the FAQs would be your best bet since Shannon already has a bunch of stuff there already.

If the answer is "I want Shannon in THIS thread to answer THIS question" then everyone else should respect your request. HOWEVER understand this: your question may or may not be answered timely or at all because of the sheer volume of posts on this forum. A user like myself can get to your question far quicker than Shannon can. That's almost a given. But if you'd prefer answers from the big man himself then I will humbly respect your requests.

One of the reasons why I frankly don't bother answering questions on this board much is because people don't want to hear from users who've been apart of this forum for years. They don't care about hearing from the moderators. They want to go directly to the source (Shannon). I understand that sentiment completely but I will say this ad naseum: If you insist on hearing directly from Shannon and NOT from anyone else you are more than likely going to have to WAIT. Do not get angry that your question is not being answered (and I'm not saying you are RealJustin) and then start complaining that nobody is helping you.
(11-11-2015, 08:25 AM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]To all the guys in this thread and other threads listen up: If you warn someone NOT to do something and state that it's in the rules and they continue to ignore you LEAVE. THEM. ALOOOOOOONE. At the end of the day it's their money and their product now. I understand we like to help people around here but sometimes you just have to let people go about things on their own.

@RealJustin: The main thing that I've heard from Shannon himself repeatedly over the years is that running too many programs will diminish your results because you are dividing the energy and focus of the subconscious mind too much. Granted, I believe you have an interesting point about six stage subs because AM, WM, and SM are basically a collection of subliminals put together along with other statements tailored made for that particular six stage set.

My question to you RealJustin is this. When you say you want your question answered do you want us to direct you to an actual quote by Shannon himself where he explains point by why you should/should not do something or do you want Shannon to answer your question directly?

If the answer to that question is "I want a direct quote" then the FAQs would be your best bet since Shannon already has a bunch of stuff there already.

If the answer is "I want Shannon in THIS thread to answer THIS question" then everyone else should respect your request. HOWEVER understand this: your question may or may not be answered timely or at all because of the sheer volume of posts on this forum. A user like myself can get to your question far quicker than Shannon can. That's almost a given. But if you'd prefer answers from the big man himself then I will humbly respect your requests.

One of the reasons why I frankly don't bother answering questions on this board much is because people don't want to hear from users who've been apart of this forum for years. They don't care about hearing from the moderators. They want to go directly to the source (Shannon). I understand that sentiment completely but I will say this ad naseum: If you insist on hearing directly from Shannon and NOT from anyone else you are more than likely going to have to WAIT. Do not get angry that your question is not being answered (and I'm not saying you are RealJustin) and then start complaining that nobody is helping you.

I'm not demanding answers, I'm just saying I don't think it's a big deal if he runs those two programs, and if it truly were a big deal there would be a real answer given like if it was dangerous. All I really hear is results may be slower, and if that's the only reason then I don't see why everyone goes crazy when someone does more than one sub at a time that shouldn't go together.
(11-11-2015, 08:43 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not demanding answers, I'm just saying I don't think it's a big deal if he runs those two programs, and if it truly were a big deal there would be a real answer given like if it was dangerous. All I really hear is results may be slower, and if that's the only reason then I don't see why everyone goes crazy when someone does more than one sub at a time that shouldn't go together.

I know you're not demanding answers Smile, you've been nothing but respectful and I'm trying to do the same here. My question is this Justin: do you value your time? I'm quite sure you do. Do you value your money? Once again quite sure you do. So if running more subs than is recommended is going to diminish your results from a program AND make it harder to get those diminished results in the first place would you not say that you've wasted time and perhaps money?

Do I follow instructions to the letter with all these programs? I'd be lying if I said I did. Here's the thing though. If Fluffybunny (or anyone for that matter) acknowledges that they are not following the instructions AND that they take FULL responsibility for the POSSIBILITY of them getting DIMINISHED results I have absolutely no criticisms toward that person. Not one. When I DO become critical is IF that person DOES NOT follow instructions and then comes on here complaining about it. Fluffy has not done that so I want to make it clear I'm NOT targeting him specifically, this is a general statement.

RealJustin that is why "everyone goes crazy when someone does more than one sub at a time that shouldn't go together". Because we've seen people NOT obey instructions and then get on here and complain about it and try to say things like "subs don't work" or "subliminals are scams" or "Shannon is a big poopy head who doesn't know what he's talking about" (I made that last one up but you catch my drift Smile).

Once again, I have NO PROBLEM with Fluffybunny or ANYONE using subs however THEY want to use them because it is THEIR money. I have a problem with people NOT following instructions and then trying to say subliminals suck even though they consciously chose to not follow instructions. If you follow instructions and the sub still doesn't work, then by all means you have a right to say that they suck if you feel you didn't get your money's worth.

And RealJustin I do hope Shannon sees this and I do hope he answers that question for you with the level of detail that you're asking for.
Pages: 1 2 3 4